What to wear?????

Capttrae

I know this prolly sounds stupid but seriously what do you wear on a proper date in the city? Last "date" I went on I'd been duck huntin all day and just wore my huntin clothes. All my other dates the past several years I'd wear my regular clothes, (carhartt work pants, a nice camo shirt that matched my hat and the trim on my truck and my good work boots) and I looked like everybody else. But this time it's going to be in Tampa, do guys in their late 30's still wear jeans? Do they wear khakis? I don't think they wear the nice Drake two tone long sleeve est shirts down there. So would I need to get a nice button down shirt? I know I'm going to wear my dress boots, they are full quill ostrich hide with goat tops, that's gonna have to work that's the best pair of boots I own. Any help would be greatly appreciated

jeans, button-down shirt, and your good boots. sounds great!

good luck!

And perhaps a sports coat?

I don't think this is a stupid question, by the by. I couldn't answer it immediately, so it put my brain to work.

Good luck.

Capt, it's hot down here, it hit 90F today. Nice jeans (no holes), belt, polo or button-down shirt and your good boots will be fine. Splash of cologne too! If you're going to a nice restaurant, like a steak house or seafood restaurant, some nice slacks and a button-down shirt for sure.

I think it's good to dress and look your best on a date. If you dress to the nines and don't feel comfortable, then that's what will shine through, not some fancy outfit. If you dress casual and feel like a million bucks, then that will go much further.

I wouldn't put something on that you weren't comfortable with. I've asked woman and followed what they said. Bought clothes shoes ect. Once a relationship has started some actually have said I hate that shirt I hate those boots. It's always something someone else told me. Good luck

I wouldn't put something on that you weren't comfortable with. I've asked woman and followed what they said. Bought clothes shoes ect. Once a relationship has started some actually have said I hate that shirt I hate those boots. It's always something someone else told me. Good luck

If I was to wear what I'm comftrable in I'd wear carhartts, knee high rubber boots and a t shirt. Don't think that'd fly goin somewhere nice to eat

Archived