Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Stuff about stuff and things ...

pippy longstocking

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching mad documentaries about the royal family lately. I don't know what's come over me. I've never been interested before...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I will be travelling to spend it with my mom and my sister. My sister just had her baby. They will probably burn me at the stake lol.

I've been watching mad documentaries about the royal family lately. I don't know what's come over me. I've never been interested before...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I will be travelling to spend it with my mom and my sister. My sister just had her baby. They will probably burn me at the stake lol.

oh I get like that jibs , then I have to watch everything on that particular subject lolol

Burn you at the stake ...frickin ell I am howling here hahaha

Stay safe jibs you gorgeous soul and have the best time ever xxxxxxxxxxx

Good lass haha I thought I was sat here on my jack jones lol Have a lovely time with your mam ( you said me mam in proper Yorkshire then vic I am very impressed )

Me and ems about to get to the shops to do ur food shopping * sigh ..gottal love that hahahah xx

I see my dad today too, for maybe an hour. He can’t stand longer. ( his family comes from Manchester and Liverpool and my husband’s from East London and Kent. My husband last year was in York! Litten-on-Ouse ( spelling?) anyway he was there for the 75th anniversary of his squadron . I believe there is an RAF base there and most of his SQ in the War ended up there. He planned the trip and even wrote an article about it that was published in the local paper and a national magazine here . He was also in charge of looking after a veteran they brought with them .

My mom lives 3 hours away and my dad too.

Merry Christmas to you and ems!!!

I see my dad today too, for maybe an hour. He can’t stand longer. ( his family comes from Manchester and Liverpool and my husband’s from East London and Kent. My husband last year was in York! Litten-on-Ouse ( spelling?) anyway he was there for the 75th anniversary of his squadron . I believe there is an RAF base there and most of his SQ in the War ended up there. He planned the trip and even wrote an article about it that was published in the local paper and a national magazine here . He was also in charge of looking after a veteran they brought with them .

My mom lives 3 hours away and my dad too.

Merry Christmas to you and ems!!!

oh wow that's amazing your hubby coming to York ...I know York

Merry Christmas to you all Vic , have a lovely day

So naked and afraid has now taken over my life ....lol

I found the full collection , I have now seen all of series 1 and I am into series 2 ...I can't stop

It is very interesting from a people watching point of view , watching a man and a woman together doing this ...95% of the men are in gatherer hunter mode ...ie they still feel that they should go and get the meat and bring it home to the woman .

Anway anything anyone wants to know about the show ..I am your gal lol xx

Happy New Year to you and your Em, Pippy!

I got rid of expensive cable service at home, so no more Naked and Afraid for me, lol. But I though of you when I saw it at my hotel over the holiday, haha!

Now I'm back home, so all I get is whatever is on free broadcast tv- crime shows, "religious" shows, and thankfully public broadcasting.

• 2 weeks later...
That's some nerve, to sell you something that is incomplete without any indication that it is incomplete!

Looks like we have 9 seasons over here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Naked_and_Afraid_episodes

oh what ...9 seasons !!! oh lol and yeah , I am paying for the box sets option on my tv deal .

You got me thinking though , I wonder if the uk have only aired that many ? So the whole set would not be complete till the uk have had it ? I noticed as well , there are behind the scenes shows as well and they only cover the 3 and half seasons I have seen . Unreal though that we are so far behind .

I can't wait for summer , I am going to build my own little shack in the garden hahaha I told ems and she eye rolled for about 20 minutes ...she said * and are you going to sit there naked * loooooooooooooool

Ok so in the uk on my box sets , naked and afraid has stopped at series 3 episode 9 ...I am NOT HAPPY ...

That sucks, pippy. I hope you’re able to get your hands on the other seasons, or find another show that you enjoy as much or more (that has back-to-back and plentiful seasons).

What about that other show you were watching, that other naked show lol. Naked Attraction?

That sucks, pippy. I hope you’re able to get your hands on the other seasons, or find another show that you enjoy as much or more (that has back-to-back and plentiful seasons).

What about that other show you were watching, that other naked show lol. Naked Attraction?

yeah it is a flippin swindle ..I feel like I have been had lolol

Yeah the other one is a bit dull ...naked attraction , good memory you have there ...I liked naked and afraid because of all the survival stuff and the journey they had ...the other one is just a load of naked people stood in boxes hahaha

I am howling though that you remembered .

I have a new one *The Guardian * ..a high flying corporate lawyer who just deals in big money , not big emotions . He got caught with drugs and given community service as a child representative or guardian ....he has quite the shock lol ....so I am liking that right now and there are a few seasons of it ( I checked first ) American might I add , I always end up with American shows ...our must be sh1t hahahah

Pippy hi,

Fellow Londoner here!

Whereabouts in London are you if I may ask? Broadly? I'm at the very top of the Met line!

Isn't the weather ghastly?? Ugh!

Hiya , nice to see you x

I actually live in Milton Keynes ...so not that far , but when I joined I had intended to be annonymous so just said London .

As for the weather ...oh my ..It is sooooooo cold isn't it , I do much better in summer lol

Appreciation

A Direct Message From VERONICA

"It's easy to just move through the day without being mindful of appreciation. There are many that tend to focus upon a negative moment rather than upon a positive one. It would be of great importance to acknowledge someone who is living their truth in a positive way. Supporting and appreciating the efforts of others helps them appreciate themselves.

This empowerment can reach much farther than just the two people involved. A chain reaction of positive energy is always a welcome moment in this reality.

Instead of focusing upon anything negative, decide to put full attention on the positive. If you see others doing the same, encourage their willingness to participate.

Become involved in the awareness of others. Look to recognize, encourage, and appreciate those who strive to be balanced and positive.

The appreciation exchange should be considered as a daily practice. There are many things that are valued in the linear. One major one is being conscious of others incarnate. Whatever they bring to the table, honor it. Even if it is an opposing thought to yours. Being balanced can increase the ebb and flow of energy between you. Find something positive to appreciate.

Remember we are speaking of your personal interactions. There are those unfortunately in the reality where one would be hard pressed to find a redeeming quality. Everyone's process is different. Send peace and harmony to those walking a negative path. It is up to them to find their way.

Become aware of the ingredients in a healthy exchange. Truly appreciating the good in as many as possible.

For those who simply cannot muster the focus to improve, send them peace. This allows them to reconsider their behavior without feeling a negative exchange.

So every day seek the energy within to spread the appreciation of others on their journey. Reinforce those who work diligently to up good works."

Gratitude Can Transform Your Life

Remember, if you are criticizing, you are not being grateful. If you are blaming, you are not being grateful. If you are complaining, you are not being grateful. If you are feeling tension, you are not being grateful. If you are rushing, you are not being grateful. If you are in a bad mood, you are not being grateful.

Gratitude can transform your life. Are you allowing minor things to get in the way of your transformation and the life you deserve?

Archived