Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Stuff about stuff and things ...

pippy longstocking

Good grief vic ..that is absolutely shocking to read ! No wonder it is etched on your memory and the * WHAT IFS * made my blood run cold

To this day it limits my husband’s career choices in the Air Force because of the magnitude of the concussion. And he has had subsequent ones. All of which were not properly treated because 20 years ago nobody gave a crap.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good grief vic , now that is some snow !! the bit with the car inbetween the snow , unreal :eek: that is way past building a snowman .

Hahaha those storms left almost 50 foot drifts in places .

A few years ago the snowstorms in PEI only left the upper windows of confederation house visible and it is a two-story building. I n the eastern provinces and Newfoundland and Labrador some cars disappeared into the snow for six months. And that wasn’t too many winters ago.

Hahaha those storms left almost 50 foot drifts in places .

A few years ago the snowstorms in PEI only left the upper windows of confederation house visible and it is a two-story building. I n the eastern provinces and Newfoundland and Labrador some cars disappeared into the snow for six months. And that wasn’t too many winters ago.

Never seen /heard anything like it vic , you must really look forward to winter lol

Oh it was lovely wasn't it

My emily went to our hometown today for auntie Roses funeral tomorrow ....what a day , her train was cancelled because of the flooding in Yorkshire , but they put her on another that must of gone round the floods and she is there now at her dads ...

I then got bit by a travellers dog :eek: he chased me on my bike , so I stopped for fear he would go under my wheels and he just bit me lol arghhh but cos I am an old hippie , I was wearing old hippie flares , so he got a mouthful of material instead of a mouthful of me !

Oh it was lovely wasn't it

My emily went to our hometown today for auntie Roses funeral tomorrow ....what a day , her train was cancelled because of the flooding in Yorkshire , but they put her on another that must of gone round the floods and she is there now at her dads ...

I then got bit by a travellers dog :eek: he chased me on my bike , so I stopped for fear he would go under my wheels and he just bit me lol arghhh but cos I am an old hippie , I was wearing old hippie flares , so he got a mouthful of material instead of a mouthful of me !

Hope you are well pippy! You can press charges against the owner of the dog!

Hope you are well pippy! You can press charges against the owner of the dog!

I am well thankyou darling and hope you are too ....well I was on my way out with my camera when this happened , and on my return the travellers ( who appeared a week ago near where I live ) had all but gone ...I did see a council van there , so they obviously had thier marching orders ...so I just left it all be .

I cannot be there today Auntie Rose , but Emily is there for both of us . I know you was ready to go , at 95 you had lived your life and wanted to just shut your eyes and go to sleep ....and that is exactly what you did .

At 3 o'clock I will light my candles and play your favourite songs and my heart will be in Hull with the rest of the family .

RIP beautiful xxx I miss you

Archived