Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Stuff about stuff and things ...

pippy longstocking

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lolllllllllllllllllllll oh dias I am still sat here in my jim jams ....and now that vid has made me hungrier then I was before ...I am so lazy :eek:

Hahahaha this is the whole point, make you hungrier to the point of deciding to go to the supermarket. Imagine what you could make with the ingredients you buy: lasagne, spaghetti, even pizza lol

HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH Dias you are in trouble for sure loooooooooooooooooool

I have made some progress ...I managed to bag an Icelands order for Wednesday ..so I did something ...but still in jim jams ..it is dark now , no need to dress and I am beyond hungry ..I have been eating fruit and fibre out of the box hahahaha

This is laziness and I admit it ...:D:p

Whatever works, Pippy! I have raisin bran for out of the box days too. Since I saw my brother turn all his chip bags upside down and eat them upside down (the flavour is at the bottom), I've turned the cereal bags upside down also so I get more raisins first :tongue:.... it works.

Oh my God hahahah hahaha I just did that to get all the bits of fruit and nut looooooooooooooool

I love LOVE LOVE crisps/chips covered in flavour , like there has been a mistake and two dollops were added by mistake ...

I am drooling here lol

This is what is happening:

Your desire to eat (instigated by hunger) has not yet exceeded the current level of your laziness at this point in time.

Have you seen the demand vs supply curve? https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/microeconomics/supply-demand-equilibrium/market-equilibrium-tutorial/a/market-equilibrium

Right now you are below your equilibrium point. In other words, you are not suffering enough from hunger to motivate you get up and go to the supermarket. By snacking small meals you just defer the necessity of visiting the supermarket to buy a proper meal (chocolate).

So what do you need to do? Nothing basically; the more you stay without food, the more motivated you become :)

This is what is happening:

Your desire to eat (instigated by hunger) has not yet exceeded the current level of your laziness at this point in time.

Have you seen the demand vs supply curve? https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/microeconomics/supply-demand-equilibrium/market-equilibrium-tutorial/a/market-equilibrium

Right now you are below your equilibrium point. In other words, you are not suffering enough from hunger to motivate you get up and go to the supermarket. By snacking small meals you just defer the necessity of visiting the supermarket to buy a proper meal (chocolate).

So what do you need to do? Nothing basically; the more you stay without food, the more motivated you become :)

Well I have now lol I had a right good read :D

oh I love that breakdown of it , I have a feeling my balance will come tomorrow lol ..in the meantime ...did someone say something about chocolate :p

The greatest Secret

When you're happy , it's as though the entire universe is conspiring on your behalf

and presenting whatever you need , in the moment you need it .

Rhonda Byrne - The secret

I watched that video several times. Someone had bought me the book but the movie spoke to me more. Each time I watched it got something different out of it.

It's been a while. I might need to watch it again

I watched that video several times. Someone had bought me the book but the movie spoke to me more. Each time I watched it got something different out of it.

It's been a while. I might need to watch it again

I am not just copying lol but I thought the same myself tonight when I got that teaching in my email . I have never watched it , but have books ...I think it is about time I watched it ..I need a visual refresher like that .

I don't know if the link will work , but I am signed up to Rhonda Byrne's email list to receive daily teachings and then there is stuff to buy if you wish ...but I love these little teachings ....They always seem to arrive in my inbox at the right time .

https://www.thesecret.tv/the-greatest-secret-rhonda-byrne/

Angel card reading for today ...

In your physical life and reality, you need not engage in energetic battles, in games of manipulation or in struggles with others in order to pull energy towards yourself. You do not need to look around the physical realm for more energy. All you need to do is enter within your heart, allow your heart to open, and let yourself lift into the Divine realms to make the connection.

Feel your connection with Divine Source, and with the love, energy, healing, well-being, creativity, compassion, rejuvenation, and joy that is present here. Allow these magnificent qualities of the Divine to merge with your being. Know that you are one with the Divine and let yourself experience this now. Let the beauty, glory, and magnificence of this authentic connection with Divine Spirit overcome you now. Enjoy basking in the light of the Divine, and know that in every moment you are able to make this connection.

When you are authentically connected with the Divine, Divine Love and light, well-being and ease are all available to you to call upon effortlessly. And so in this time of busy schedules and many draws upon your energy, know that you have an abundant supply of life force energy, of light, of Divine Love to give. Simply remember in the moment, to breathe, relax, imagine, and be aware of the Divine Light that is all around you, for it is interwoven into every moment, and into every particle of reality.

Breathe, open your heart, and lift to link directly with the Divine for yourself, for your benefit, for your healing, for your well-being, and for the highest and greatest good of all.

Cosmic ordering oracle card of the day (chosen at random from a full deck )

If you think or speak negatively about someone , then your

unconscious thinks you mean yourself because it cannot

distinguish between I and You .

The more you draw your attention towards feeling love for

another person , the more you activate it in them

and also in yourself .

Archived