We all need this. Post one negative a day about your ex. Stop idolizing.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made his Birthday amazing with cake, candles and so many things, for mine he just sent a short "happy birthday " message

Omg similar story I was about to post. For our anniversary I bought him this gorgeous leather motorcycle vest. I saved my tips for 2 weeks to afford it. What did he get me? Nothing.

Omg similar story I was about to post. For our anniversary I bought him this gorgeous leather motorcycle vest. I saved my tips for 2 weeks to afford it. What did he get me? Nothing.

That shows us " they don't give a sh*t" and should help us move on, as we girl deserve so so MUCH BETTER. 💪🏻☺️

That shows us " they don't give a sh*t" and should help us move on, as we girl deserve so so MUCH BETTER. 💪🏻☺️

...and guys. For our first anniversary I made him a slideshow, bought him a gift, and a card. He didn't have anything, or anything planned.

For his birthday I went all out. He took me to a county fair for mine and claimed it was because he was 'short on money', yet 4 days before my birthday he dropped $350 on lights for his truck. Haha

For his birthday I went all out. He took me to a county fair for mine and claimed it was because he was 'short on money', yet 4 days before my birthday he dropped $350 on lights for his truck. Haha

Loll, I bought mine a nice gift on his birthday that actually was above my means, but I wanted it to be nice. On my birthday, like your ex short on money, he said he'll wait until his next payday. And he kept saying "you'll love it, it'll be an amazing gift" and he kept mentioning it again and again, then two months later we broke up and I never got anything for my birthday. Lol I don't get people that only take and never give. Oh well, wouldn't have been a gift from the heart anyway, just a fake forced gift.

He made a deal with me that he wouldn't contact his ex anymore, and then did behind my back. Ultimately, he came forth and told me he did so. When I explained that it shouldn't be something he does and THEN tells me about, but rather something he tells me BEFORE he does it, his reasoning was "I knew you wouldn't react well, and it's something I felt like I needed to do, so I did it."

Basically, if he thought something would upset me, he just did it...because, HE felt HE needed to.

Archived