We all need this. Post one negative a day about your ex. Stop idolizing.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here. Took me for granted and doesnt need any "baits, why should I?". He was always so busy like 24/7 and could not even bear a second to message he is busy or let me take part of his life. Always gone and left me more lonely and unhappy as happy in the last months before the BU.

Finally, I do not have to feel pathetic anymore for waiting for some communication from his side. Finally, I can put me energy in myself and into the next SO who hopefully appreciates my efforts.

I have more...

I am seriously pissed at you now. You were boring and emotionally vacant. I felt like, sometimes, there wasn't that lust for life in you...and our breakup confirms that there wasn't. I HATE YOU NOW. No I don't...hate is too good. I feel sort of grossed out that I thought you were a good idea...

That shows us " they don't give a sh*t" and should help us move on, as we girl deserve so so MUCH BETTER. 💪🏻☺️

Same here for her bday I bought her make up and flowers and took her out to eat. For my bday she left me to go to vegas to a festival and gave me $50 lol no effort

On December 27th, one of my dogs unexpectedly passed away. The night before his last time at my house, I told him I was still pretty sad about it, having a hard time. He was all "I know you really haven't processed the loss yet. If you want, we can watch a sad movie so you can have a good healthy cry and feel better".

When he came out the next night, I was feeling better. But he knew the entire time he was coming out to dump me.

Who dumps their girlfriend right after their dog dies? A$$hat.

Oh and I took MYSELF to see A Dog's Purpose and ugly cried in the theater and felt much better!

This will sound petty but she was fat and she had rolls/cellulite/stretch marks. Didn't bother me when we dated but looking back now I definitely settled in some aspects.

Just needed to finally say that out loud for my own sake

Building off that, mine was severely lacking downstairs...

That he has no friends . Nobody calls him, he doesn't call anyone. He blew hot/cold. He became hyper reactive and started hiding things from me. He started taking his phone on walks at night, although he talks to nobody but me.😳 We also have a line line which he never answered because it was never for him. I had to leave the room whenever anyone called me because it annoyed him to listen to me talk to anyone else.

The way he decided to contact me 3 months after the breakup, I ignored it because I knew it was the right thing to do. He took it to the next level by freaking out to one of my friends about me ignoring it, saying he knows he messed up and just needs 10 minutes of my time to explain how he feels. I gave in, contacted him, only for him to play a game and not contact me back for two days. Finally contacts me to tell me he needs to clarify, and the only reason he reached out was to apologize. Not to reconnect, because he isn't ready to have a conversation, but he felt like he needed to apologize for himself. Which only furthers his selfishness in the sense that he left me in the cold, then blew my sh!+ up just to leave me in the cold again. Smh.

The chew in his teeth. I dont think he EVER brushed or flossed or even rinsed it out. I bought him numerous toothbrushes to encourage that behavior and they are all still in my bathroom in the packages. Ugh! Gross! How did I ever accept that?!

He would constantly be on his phone while we were out to dinner. God forbid I nicely ask him to put it away so we can focus on each other on a date; he would vilify me, yell at me and not put the phone away.

He would say words like "dumba**" or "stupid" in response to something I said or did. When I told him that name calling wasn't acceptable, he would split hairs and say he didn't call me names but said it *about* what I did/said. Then I would tell him any language like that wether directly calling me names or referring to something I did was not acceptable. Told him abusive language was a deal breaker; he cried and acted like he would never do it again. Then a couple months later would do it again. Cycle repeated over and over again. Well, the only thing that taught him it was a deal breaker was if I actually left him over the "deal breaker". I'll never give someone a second chance after doing/saying anything abusive ever again.

Archived