We all need this. Post one negative a day about your ex. Stop idolizing.

Love this thread!!!!!...

I literally do not miss having his nasty sweaty pillow stankn' up my bed. I do not miss his 30 seconds of "fame". I do not miss walking on egg shells when he was about to come home never knowing what kind of mood he would be in. THANK GOD I finally grabbed the courage to get out of there! It took decades, and its not always easy feeling alone, but I have peace... and a nice clean smelling pillow that I sleep next to!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmmmmmmmm ..........

I'm in early stages of my breakup and haven't started blaming him for things really ........ so what was his negative .....

he never really appreciated how much I did for him and how far I came and how much I changed.

in our relationship it was always gratitude from me towards him .......

He was a liar, no job no prospects no honesty or integrity.

Lied about being divorced while living with his wife who he doesn't even get on with and drinking heavily.

His family, own sisters and brothers told me what a waste he is!

Me? Educated, good family, career, nice car, house, above all, I'm loyal, caring and I loved him more than his own blood did. Yet he's got me questioning my worth!

He was emotionally unavailable. I can see that now. On a few occasions I told him that I needed to hear what he was thinking about our relationship and what he was feeling. He was just say, "I know, I know" and wiggle out of the conversation. He could never talk about it. He would say I love you in response to me saying it. The only time he actually said it first was the last night I saw him, a few days before he broke it off.

• 2 weeks later...

First day of NC. You always come back and tell me what I want to hear and I always trust and always care. You've told me we can't be together and I know today, you are with her. I am tired of being left out and not treated with love and respect. I miss you but I know I deserve better sigh

I hate that he didn't respond at all to my letter asking him to come home. I wanted and deserved a response to my heartfelt desire to be there for him when he was hurting. Men always claim women don't support them or leave when times get hard becuase we are materialistic .... All I wanted was his heart. The money never mattered to me.

I hate that he is able to hide behind work and medicate his pain and ego with this fling he is having.

I'm hurt and jealous of him. I wish I could dismiss my feelings and soothe my pain with someone else and by throwing myself into my job. I'm jealous that he is able to do that and I just can't. My heart won't let me be with someone else. I hate my job and have no desire to be there for any longer than I absolutely have to. I wish I could shut down like he has and fill my mind, body and time.

She was agressive and looked for reasons to argue and put me down, she was possessive and I was fed up of walking on egg shells the whole time.

I can't believe how much she controlled my life until my colleague said to me last week 'it's nice to have you back'. And it's nice to be back.

I hated it when she would sleep with other men then tell me all about If in detail and how long they made love...... I knew it wasn't how she made it out to be and she was trying to make me jelous as she was terrible at making love.

Archived