Moved. Deeply sad, missing my boyfriend.

Moontiger

I got an amazing job offer, it's a position that is very hard to come by and it is a dream opportunity. I've moved six hours away from my boyfriend (we lived together) and he has been completely supportive. He's looking for work in my new location and has already had some promising interviews.

I miss him so much it physically hurts. I just moved yesterday and have been crying off and on for 24 hours. Just knowing I won't see him for weeks at a time....

I don't know anyone out here which I think is making it even worse. I know it will take time to form a social circle and that "Bruce" will move as soon as he finds something but I'm still very sad. (Side note: I have had several conversations with Bruce where I make it very clear I do don't want him moving here unless he finds a job he like and is a good career move for him. He's just as eager to move out here as I am to have him here but I would kill me if it wasn't a good thing for him.)

I'm just very lonely right now..,,

That's ok it's normal to feel displaced and homesick and miss people especially your bf. However it's all good news from the job offer to your bf's enthusiasm about moving to you soon. Congrats on the job!

I got an amazing job offer."Bruce" will move as soon as he finds something but I'm still very sad.
That's ok it's normal to feel displaced and homesick and miss people especially your bf. However it's all good news from the job offer to your bf's enthusiasm about moving to you soon. Congrats on the job!

Thank you. I know in the long run this will be a good thing. In this very moment though? I'm crying my eyes out.

So what if he doesnt find a job that is that great for him, all jobs have their good and bad. Being with you is just as important. Would you let the distance destroy what you and he have together just because a job isnt good enough?

Just dont let the distance affect the relationship and let him move close to you as soon as possible.

Congrats on the job and wish you the best 👍🏻

So what if he doesnt find a job that is that great for him, all jobs have their good and bad. Being with you is just as important. Would you let the distance destroy what you and he have together just because a job isnt good enough?

Just dont let the distance affect the relationship and let him move close to you as soon as possible.

Congrats on the job and wish you the best

If he were to move and it not be a good thing for him it would breed resentment. He's the person I love the most so it's very important to me that he is happy.

I'm sorry that you are feeling lonely right now. Do you think there is some small part of you that has also made him the center of your everything after your mother passed?

I have a good feeling that things will work out very well. And the time apart may be a good opportunity for you to get settled and make some new friends. Hugs to you. You will see him soon.

I'm sorry that you are feeling lonely right now. Do you think there is some small part of you that has also made him the center of your everything after your mother passed?

I have a good feeling that things will work out very well. And the time apart may be a good opportunity for you to get settled and make some new friends. Hugs to you. You will see him soon.

That is a great question. I can confidently saw, no, I haven't. We are a pretty independent couple. One of the biggest concerns for both of us when I moved in with him was that we both really enjoy alone time. We managed to work it out so we both got enough. That being said our friends tease us over how affectionate we are with each other.

I'm really hoping the interview he had the other day turns into an offer.

One of my coworkers had to move a couple of months ahead of her boyfriend.

He joined her about a month ago.

What I'm saying is they got through it. She kept herself busy working, searching for a church for them to attend and exploring the city looking for things for the two of them to do together. She said afterward the time actually flew by.

Hang in there, he will be there before you know it.

Archived