Boyfriend and father of my child left me for another woman.

amylc0704

I am devastated. We've been together 6 years. He's been dating this new girl for a week and they're already basically living together. He still calls and texts and gets mad if he thinks I'm talking to someone else. He even said he'd made a mistake and came knocking on my door this past Friday at 2 am ( I didn't answer) anyway the next morning he was back with her. I feel like he's stringing me along just in case his new relationship doesn't work. I love him but I'm so confused. He acts so nice one minute then the next he's blaming me for him leaving me and our son. I'm heart broken. And advice would be appreciated. I'm just lost.

Yes, Amy.

Very astute.

" I feel like he's stringing me along just in case his new relationship doesn't work."

That is exactly what is going on. Do not interact with him directly. You are better off without this kind of individual.

I posted earlier about my child's. father and bf leaving me a week ago after 6 years for a new woman. I feel like I want to call him but I know I shouldn't. He usually calls and wants to talk to our son but hasn't called at all today. I had to bring our son to the ER last nite at 2 am and he met me there but he didn't interact with me at all. His new gf called him like 4 times asking if he was ok and when he was coming back "home" . That broke me and I can't stop thinking about it he even told her he loved her in front of me. Keep in mind it's only been a week. But he was just wanting to have sex with me a day ago? Like texting and calling just to talk? What's really going on? Please help. I've never felt this devastated.

I'm just wondering why you guys never married after your son was born. And it seems like your son is old enough to talk, so 3ish? His girlfriend most likely is controlling his actions. Because most men would have walked out sooner since there was no marriage involved. So, I know it might suck, but ask him out on a "date" without your son being there. It seems like the new girlfriend is giving him something that you guys have been recently missing when you guys first dated.

I've been there similar like you. It hurts to see someone you loved so much do this to your feelings. He is lost between what he wants. He wants you back because of feeling guilty. It was hard for me to move on and trust anyone. But you need to focus on your son and time will heal. Show him you can do better without him. And if he really love you he will not see the girl. all I can say is time can only heal your broken heart, stay strong and show him your worth more then waiting for him to come back. Be strong for yourself and your son.

Archived