FWB with Exboyfriend, hoping it leads to a relationship

GidgetCali

My ex and I met a year and a half ago, throughout the year I was afraid of getting hurt so I made mistakes, needed him with me several times made a fool of myself was too outspoken about my feelings for him and well we broke up. It got to the point where we gave each other space then texted like nothing happened, we'd meet up date and move on until we fell apart. The same routine twice, now the third time. I ended a relationship and told him about it, he was upset and brought up how I mightve had sex or been touched by another man. Yet he was dating someone else too or so he told me. I convinced him to come see me and we talked, we had sex.

I texted him to see where we were headed and he mentioned he dis not want anything serious he just wants to have fun. FWB. I agreed because I do care alot about him, doesnt matter how time passes the moment we see each other that chemistry, that attraction comes back in as if nothing ever happened.

I do want a serious relationship again and I know I meesed up, I apologized for my mistakes. But now I am afraid if I dont agree to a fwb thing with him, Ill lose all contact with him.

Im so confused as to what I should you or tell him. I like him a lot, but now Im not sure whether a fwb would be an answer or a desperate move to be with him atleast in that sense.

We make each other laugh.

I asked him if I were to date again would he care and he said its up to me. So that pretty much tells me he doesnt feel anything for me anymore. Should I just move on or give him space?

Any advice, guys??!?

This is nothing more than sex, and it doesn't sound like it's been much more since the beginning.

If you think you will get him to care about you through sex, then you are sadly mistaken. All this guy wants you for is a booty call, and I can guarantee that he does not respect or care about you.

Don't devalue yourself like this. it's pathetic!

Being fwb with an ex is a recipe for disaster especially if there are still feelings involved which I think on your side there is.

He said he only wants to have fun, listen to him. Do not take that as hope that maybe some day he'll come around and want more, he's making it clear he doesn't. You're going to wind up hurt if you stay in this situation. End this situation and move on, you're wasting your time with this guy, all he wants is sex.

Letting him use you for sex will not win him back as a bf. If you have fun together, nothing serious that's fine. But he has already stated he just wants hook ups.

My ex and I met a year and a half ago.I am afraid if I dont agree to a fwb thing with him, Ill lose all contact with him.

Archived