This is very frustrating!

john the great

A little introduction I am a 20 year old guy, I am handsome, open and a fun guy to be around.

So I started following that girl on instagram (lets call her Emma) and she followed me back straight away and liked an old picture and added me on snapchat, basically she "wanted" me.

We met at a club a few days later (saturday) and we went home together plus that she slept over, also the sex was better than every other one night stand I've had.

A few days later (thursday)I asked Emma out and she was up for it, so I picked her up and we cruized around the city and we talked a lot plus that it went pretty smoothly, then we went back to my place and watched a movie, we were mostly talking instead of actually watching the movie, then we started kissing and making love, and it was extremely passionate and she slept over as well that night.

We planned on meeting downtown on saturday and we were drinking that night and we just met at the end of the evening and took a cab to her place and I slept over. The morning after she drove me home, she had a lunch date with her dad, but as we were walking out(before she drove me home) her mother came home and her little brother, and we had a little friendly conversation, and I learned that she knew who I was, apparently she told her mother who I am.

Three days later our mutual friend tells me that Emma is really weird and complicated when it comes to guys and she doesn't let them close to her, and that she hasn't liked a guy for 2 years. She was in a relationship that ended 2 years ago and the guy was a ....so I get pretty nervous when I found out that she hadn't liked a guy for 2 years, I thought to myself why should I be any exception?

And I notice that she doesn't send me snapchats as often and I get pretty stressed and ask her on a date, I said: may I take you to dinner next weekend? She literally didn't answer the text message. The morning after I asked her: I'm curious did you see my message? If I am putting you in an uncomfortable position, I am not trying to put pressure on you or anything so no stress. She answered oh god I am so sorry that i didn't reply last night!! , I had some trouble with my ex and stuff, but yeah will be in touch (btw, she was drinking that night with her friends)

I looked at that answer as a denial to my request so I just replied yeah alright alright, the day after I asked her what her plan was for the night and she said chill with friends and I just said oh nice have fun, and the day after that I asked her if she wanted to meet or maybe just not and she said I'm sorry there is always some trouble/mess/annoyingness with me I shouldn't take this any further, but I do think you are a great guy.

bottom line is that this is the first girl in a year that I like after I broke up with my ex, and I've met around 7 girls since then, and I think she is worth trying to get, but I'm not sure if it's a lost case or not, I mean we have had sex three times already but still she doesn't want to take it further with me.

I figured why she doesn't want it, my guesses are:

trust issues/afraid of relationship

I haven't graduated from my school yet, I'll graduate after a year, but she graduated last christmas, it could be that she is "ahead of me in life"

you my dear reader are maybe thinking that I am bad at the sack and that's not the case here, maybe you are thinking that I am poor or that my family is, we are pretty rich

---other than these guesses I am pretty blank, so please help me guys! What should I do, because I wanna feel something, I don't want to give up yet

She doesn't want any more because she was just fooling around and doesn't want a relationship. She doesn't know what she wants, and isn't emotionally in a place where she COULD know what she wants.

She told you as much, and you should believe her. I doubt it has anything to do with you.

As a reader, I actually didn't guess any of those things.

My guess would be that you are egotistical ( well that's not a guess, you just are ).

She was happy to sleep with you at her mothers place so it's hardly surprising that her mother knew of you.

She hasn't liked a guy in 2 years, most likely just means she hasn't had a relationship in 2 years. You are not an exception. She doesn't like you enough either. She may have slept with other guys 8 times and not got involved.

Stop with the ego. It's not attractive. Saying "we" are rich , when you haven't even graduated yet is hilarious.

You are not rich, your parents are. Stop living off mummy and daddy and stop feeling entitled.

It sounds like she likes dating you, but is not through with her ex. Therefore the ups/downs and hot/cold will be confusing for you.

A little introduction I am a 20 year old guy.We met at a club a few days later and we went home together plus that she slept over, also the sex was better than every other one night stand I've had.

She answered oh god I am so sorry that i didn't reply last night!! , I had some trouble with my ex and stuff, but yeah will be in touch

As a reader, I actually didn't guess any of those things.

My guess would be that you are egotistical ( well that's not a guess, you just are ).

She was happy to sleep with you at her mothers place so it's hardly surprising that her mother knew of you.

She hasn't liked a guy in 2 years, most likely just means she hasn't had a relationship in 2 years. You are not an exception. She doesn't like you enough either. She may have slept with other guys 8 times and not got involved.

Stop with the ego. It's not attractive. Saying "we" are rich , when you haven't even graduated yet is hilarious.

You are not rich, your parents are. Stop living off mummy and daddy and stop feeling entitled.

I like your honesty, I knew that when I wrote this that someone would comment on that rich part, actually I never accept money from my parents anymore, and I promise you That I am not egotistical, I was just trying to let you guys know how the situation is in details, I'm sorry if it came out wrong!

But yeah I guess I should just stop thinking about her and give her space, maybe she will come around, maybe not.

Well, the hint is right in front of you? She is in a complicated state right now.

Just let things cool down for a while. She said that you're a great guy, so let her hit you up for a change? (if her words are true?)

I'm sure she would explain her actions of the time, when ready.

If not? Then you know where you stand and just move on. Yeah it would suck if it were! But sometimes it "is what it is".

Well, the hint is right in front of you? She is in a complicated state right now.

Just let things cool down for a while. She said that you're a great guy, so let her hit you up for a change? (if her words are true?)

I'm sure she would explain her actions of the time, when ready.

If not? Then you know where you stand and just move on. Yeah it would suck if it were! But sometimes it "is what it is".

yeah that's true, I'm just gonna go with the flow and chill and see how things will work out

Archived