Should I ruin my ex's life?

monica85

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's almost impossible

Almost impossible isnt impossible. It is difficult. Find other things to occupy your time so you dont dwell on him or stalk his FB. Cook, clean, work out, go to the movies, call friends, etc.

But you have to want to move on. If you dont want to, you wont.

No, you should not attempt to ruin his life.

While you were "dating" he was in a relationship and about to get married. What did you expect to happen?

He did not ruin your life. He broke up with you. He probably does not view it as ruining your life, and assumes you will get over it. And you will. It's just fresh now and you want to take our your anger on him. Don't. Telling his wife isn't going to make him come back to you.

Let me put this in perspective for you...

My husband of 12 years had an affair and then after months of torment and trying to work things out, up and left me, taking half of the income I was used to and leaving me on my own with 2 babies and a preschooler.

He did not ruin my life and I have no desire to ruin his. You will get over this. If I can get over my obstacles and be better for it, so can you.

For whatever reason... He chose the other woman over you. Why would you want to try to ruin his life? You won't get him back if you do what you're thinking about doing. If you do and his wife splits up with him, he'll probably hate you and try to make amends with his wife. You're in a lose/lose situation.

Every time he plays the victim game and tell me that if We would be in a happy relationship if I was a little patient. He tries to blame me for everything.

He married her AFTER he met you.

That means he chose her...not you.

He lives in a house, in a country...that is not your country.

But he has ruined my life. I felt like he lied to me every single day. He gave me anxiety and depression. And now he's so happy in his life.

You reached out to him, after he married. You continued to engage with him and offered him help. You chose to engage with a married man.

There are a lot of you's in there. How did this jerk ruin your life when you actively chose to speak to, and continue an affair? This guy lives in another country, which makes it even more ridiculous.

Archived