Always horny after I workout?

When I workout I do some running, cardo and free weights. Every time after my workout, I'm always horny. In my mind I'm always thinking about girls, boobs, legs etc. Yes, it is great to be horny but of coarse I don't have a gf and that doesn't help at all Why am I always horny after my workouts? Does this happen to anyone?

• 5 months later...

Yeah it happens to me too. I work out three or four times a week and I usually feel a bit horny after that. Testosterone.

I do have a girlfriend but even if I hadn't I can't see how that would be a problem. If you don't want to feel horny just jerk off haha.

This.

Because working out increases testosterone temporarily . Especially after weight lifting .

I had the same "problem" a few months ago, and it actually helped me alot to masturbate before training, some people gets more tired, but i was just more focused on the training.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow. Do I get horny post-gym and just not realize it?

Testosterone is the "male" hormone though both genders have testosterone and estrogens (if i remember correctly) . It sounds weird for females to get "horny" given that estrogen is the female hormone and not testosterone. I suppose that generally working out increases sex appetite because we oxygenate more (or something like this).

Same here, as a woman.

Females do produce small amounts of testosterone. Those with PCOS produce more to where it's not level with their estrogen. Post workouts, it's awful for me.

Aha. That may be why I haven't noticed it myself. No PCOS over here. But I'm still going to pay attention the next time I come off of a hard workout.

I know that females produce small amounts of testosterone after working out but i thought that like men get more horny when they have high testosterone levels ,women respectively, get more horny when they have high estrogen levels. It's not like a have read a study or something but since estrogen is the female hormone it's a sound assumption .

I know that females produce small amounts of testosterone after working out but i thought that like men get more horny when they have high testosterone levels ,women respectively, get more horny when they have high estrogen levels. It's not like a have read a study or something but since estrogen is the female hormone it's a sound assumption .

Females produce small amounts of testosterone regardless of working out. Estrogen is the hormone that gives women the physical characteristics of being a woman. It's also important to our bone health. Testosterone is the hormone that is responsible for our sexual health and needs. That's why a lot of women have decreased libido after menopause. Higher levels of testosterone mean that a woman likely has a higher libido, but it comes with a bunch of health risks. Heart disease, some reproductive cancers, obesity, high blood pressure, insulin resistance. That's why you rarely hear of women having testosterone replacement therapy. Too many health risks. It's a pretty delicate balance between estrogen and testosterone.

Females produce small amounts of testosterone regardless of working out. Estrogen is the hormone that gives women the physical characteristics of being a woman. It's also important to our bone health. Testosterone is the hormone that is responsible for our sexual health and needs. That's why a lot of women have decreased libido after menopause. Higher levels of testosterone mean that a woman likely has a higher libido, but it comes with a bunch of health risks. Heart disease, some reproductive cancers, obesity, high blood pressure, insulin resistance. That's why you rarely hear of women having testosterone replacement therapy. Too many health risks. It's a pretty delicate balance between estrogen and testosterone.
Good explanatory answer . So a woman with high level of testosterone has less womanly body (small boobs etc..) but more sexual appetite ?

Archived