Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

video game lounge, Part 2

happyfrank

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sad ESO has been so buggy lately that I've given up playing it for now. Always black screening which I've read is specific nvidia graphic cards and after trying to complete main story mission it locks/freeze during or after last boss fight. I cry I need to submit a bug report I guess, cuz the frequency of it happening is 100% now.

Anyway, taking a break from playing League of Legends rn cause season ended and I finally got gold, yayyyy!

Started playing Neverwinter, f2p mmo on steam, it's actually pretty good. I enjoy it way more than d3, looks better and the fighting is fun. And the game is free! Game is clean and smooth. Haven't bugged out or ran into any glitches at all yet, which is so refreshing!

ESO is free this weekend if you want to try it. Ps4, PC/Mac

You'll be able to begin downloading the game on the PlayStation Network this Wednesday (November 16) starting at 12:01AM local time in Europe and 12:01AM EST in North America.

The Free Play Weekend will run until November 20 at 11:59PM local time in Europe and 11:59PM EST in North America.

Thinking it's about time to upgrade...what should I get Xbone, PS4, steam console machine thingy, or a new gaming comp? Decisions, decisions

Ps4 slim. xbox one is great but the interface and hardware is better on ps4. If you have 4k TV go for the ps4 pro.

I have both.

The problem I noticed with Pc gaming is that they port games from console to Pc in results creates issues with gaming.

Not to mention Red dead redemption 2 isn't coming out on pc after console release in one year.

My son is going to love this game since he loves building in minecraft.

Lego Worlds gives players a chance to go on an adventure in an environment comprised entirely of Lego blocks. It also gives you a chance to customize your character, ride around in vehicles, and build gigantic creations.

Feb 2017..

Archived