Open Club  ·  90 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

video game lounge, Part 2

happyfrank

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished Deus Ex. The story was just not interesting but the gameplay was fun.

I planned a different destination for the road trip I took this past week, so I saved $1300 and still had a good time. Took $400 of that and bought myself an Xbox One, so now I can play GTA Online with my best friend finally. The bundle also came with Halo 1-5 and Quantum Break so I've got a lot of new games to finish.

Aww mannnnn, what made you decide to switch from Sony?

Nah, I didn't switch - still have the ps4. I gave my buddy my old Xbone a year and a half ago since he couldn't afford one and GTA stopped updating on the PS3 and 360. Now he keeps saying it would be cool if me, him and his girl could play online together since I keep getting matched up with screw offs for heists on ps4 and same with him on Xbone. So now I get all the exclusives and can play with him and his girl.

How many games at once do you play?

I noticed some gamers play 3 games at once. One long game like Fallout 4 and breathers short games that are 8-10 hours long.

I usually have a many games in rotation: Stardew Valley/ Starbound for my long game. When I get bored of grinding a single player game, I play League of Legends for competitive play. When that game gets frustrating, I switch to an Fps like CS or Ghost in the shell to take a break. And if I am not feeling any of usual games, I'll play some Total War II or puzzle/indie games and then repeat cycle!

Not buying because it (Pro) doesn't play 4K blu rays.

I was bumped out about. I wanted it as my main 4k blu ray player. The thing is most good gaming pc rigs don't have optical disc drive anymore.

After I went home and watched playstation meeting. I was impressed by the showcase and per-ordered ps4 pro for my wife...

Playing Division like nuts. For some reason it didn't grip me on PS4 (probably the bugs early on), but on Xbone I'm having a blast. Wish they'd raise the level cap because I've gone halfway in three days.

Also, has anyone played Dead Island? A friend online has been playing it like mad. I know it's the same devs as Dying Light, my game of 2015, but wanna know...

Playing Division like nuts. For some reason it didn't grip me on PS4 (probably the bugs early on), but on Xbone I'm having a blast. Wish they'd raise the level cap because I've gone halfway in three days.

Also, has anyone played Dead Island? A friend online has been playing it like mad. I know it's the same devs as Dying Light, my game of 2015, but wanna know...

Dead island is great game, the story is entertaining, but way more fun when you do co-op with a friend. Still have yet to beat it though cause my friends stopped playing.

I downloaded Life is Strange last night. It's free on PSN right now. The reviews are good. They say it plays like Gone Home, which I loved. So I'm excited to play the first chapter.

That damn game...I downloaded all the episodes months ago. For some reason when I get to chapter 3, it says it's not installed. Went to my downloads and it said it was in fact installed. Uninstalled the whole thing, reinstalled. Same issue. Uninstalled again, installed each episode, one at a time. Same issue. I basically gave up. What I did play was really good, though.

Archived