Open Club  ·  90 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

video game lounge, Part 2

happyfrank

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish they made Def Jam: Fight for NY or something like it for the PS4.

I ordered Last of Us: Remastered and Assassin's Creed: Black Flag.

I still have my copy of Def Jam, haha! I don't play it, though.

Superman: you're totally correct. It would not pass inspection in this day and age, for sure.

I played Fallout for the first time in a week or two last night and made level 31. I keep trying to get the Bloody Mess perk and I keep not meeting the requirements.

How funny, because I also played it for the first time in weeks last night, too! I managed to find my first X-01 power armor last night. It's supposedly the best power armor in the game. And of course I colored it pink!

It's on a building that's not labeled on the map, called uh... 35 or something? 35 Court I think, or Court 35. It's a building that has "35" on the side of it in big letters, lighted up. It's along the coast sort of on the right side of the map... to the right of Vault 114 I think, just north of Harbourmaster Hotel. But the power armor found there will be based on your level, and I'm not sure what level the X-01 spawns at. But I heard there are several places to get this armor, so you could still check out the above location and see what's there! (Spoiler: it's guarded by 2 powerful mechanical enemies.)

How funny, because I also played it for the first time in weeks last night, too! I managed to find my first X-01 power armor last night. It's supposedly the best power armor in the game. And of course I colored it pink!

It's on a building that's not labeled on the map, called uh... 35 or something? 35 Court I think, or Court 35. It's a building that has "35" on the side of it in big letters, lighted up. It's along the coast sort of on the right side of the map... to the right of Vault 114 I think, just north of Harbourmaster Hotel. But the power armor found there will be based on your level, and I'm not sure what level the X-01 spawns at. But I heard there are several places to get this armor, so you could still check out the above location and see what's there! (Spoiler: it's guarded by 2 powerful mechanical enemies.)

I might have to check that out.

I have whatever the Brotherhood gave me but I mistakenly sold the metal plating so I just have the exo-skeleton haha.

I've been for some time using my wounding 50 cal. sniper rifle and really doing some damage with that. I've been grinding out Preston's missions to level up.

I finally got the last gun rank, so I was able to fully upgrade a couple things (and put silencers on them, too). Next rank will be the final Science! rank so I can upgrade energy weapons and fully upgrade some power armor things.

I've bitten the bullet and started traveling with MacCready (whom I remember from New Vegas, which is funny!). He's a sniper and better at sneaking, and it finally allowed me the option to Flirt with him (lol) so maybe I'll just give up on Deacon... haha!

I'm also at the point where I have to choose between the Railroad or the Brotherhood. Still unsure... But I think I'll go with the Brotherhood because that's who I started with first.

I finally got the last gun rank, so I was able to fully upgrade a couple things (and put silencers on them, too). Next rank will be the final Science! rank so I can upgrade energy weapons and fully upgrade some power armor things.

I've bitten the bullet and started traveling with MacCready (whom I remember from New Vegas, which is funny!). He's a sniper and better at sneaking, and it finally allowed me the option to Flirt with him (lol) so maybe I'll just give up on Deacon... haha!

I'm also at the point where I have to choose between the Railroad or the Brotherhood. Still unsure... But I think I'll go with the Brotherhood because that's who I started with first.

I've been taking Danse because he actually does some shooting. I've tried to get my girl to flirt with him a couple of times and it's fallen on deaf ears. Tried flirting with Preston once and it also didn't work lol.

She has all the charm I do in real life!

Hahaha awwwww!! It won't work unless you do things they like. I've noticed that Danse loves when you upgrade power armor at the Prydwyn; he's not even my companion, but whenever I'm near a power armor station I'll repair and try to upgrade, and it'll go "Danse loved that".

Level 11 on the witcher 3. I really enjoy the side quest. wraith's are really tricky to kill.

Someone at work put a copy of this in the book bin for someone to take home. I grabbed it, but it's for the PC. Trying to find someone that wants it. Wish it was for the PS4!

I got that armor you mentioned, WithLove. I had missiles and took Danse so it wasn't much of a fight.

Awesome!! Was it the X-01 armor? There's a certain upgrade available only on that armor, but I haven't had the materials to upgrade to that yet, and I don't know what it does.

Archived