Open Club  ·  90 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

video game lounge, Part 2

happyfrank

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when I first got it I was dying ALL THE TIME, but after I left it for a while and got back into it a year later I generally only found trouble when it came to boss fights. If you stick with an area long enough or don't lose too many blood echos, you can essentially just out-level the area you're in which makes things a breeze. Boss fights are difficult, but I plowed through them and I only summoned AI for the second (optional) boss.

If you hadn't gathered already and in case you didn't know, the lore of the game isn't just handed out to you; you have to search for it through all the little bits of dialogue, detail etc. If you're still at a loss I recommend reading it up after you finish or reading up to where you've progressed, because it is fascinating stuff!!

Been playing Stardew Valley. It's like the version of Harvest Moon one always wanted and I've been a fan of Harvest Moon games since Nintendo 64. There's way more layers to farming and mining (crafting dynamic) and the NPCs have more backstory and character depth. It's pretty addictive, I find myself playing till my eyes hurt and next thing I know it's 2am lol.

No Man's Sky is on my list, but I've got a bunch of things I want more. Hoping for a Fallout GotY edition soon and Destiny's newest forthcoming DLC.

NMS hasn't really lived up to most people's expectations it seems. ]

I love Bloodborne so much! I got ps plus so I can do co-op now and then and it's so great.

I like NMS because of the experience you get feeling alone. It's a discovery, survival game. I can understand why people don't like it. The thought of being alone is scary for most people.

This guy played for 12 hours and can't go back. The Real sense of isolation got the best of him..

/

^ Hey Seymore!

Nah, just means you're part of the cool kids now!!

Hi

Playing co-op in Bloodborne is so much fun. Love upgrading my weapons and killing monsters.

Started it when it came out. My ex's kid would coach me through. He was the souls games EXPERT. After the breakup it hurt too much to play again until a couple months back when I finally finished it and got the true ending. Without co-op I never would have done it. Playing with others was almost too easy.

Starting Deus Ex tonight.

Started it when it came out. My ex's kid would coach me through. He was the souls games EXPERT. After the breakup it hurt too much to play again until a couple months back when I finally finished it and got the true ending. Without co-op I never would have done it. Playing with others was almost too easy.

Last night I spent 10,000 blood echoes on getting a door open in the cathedral area. Walked through said door, saw an enemy with his back turned and rushed to attack him. He turned and hit me with a flamethrower, immediately killing me.

I laughed becuase HA. Bloodborne.

Archived