Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

video game lounge, Part 2

happyfrank

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought XCOM 2 last week for PS4 but the old lady's parents came to stay for the week and I haven't gotten to touch it. That'll probably be my game until FFXV.

Still gotta finish Uncharted 4 campaign. Got half way through then got addicted to the multiplayer.

I currently only own a PS3 (still have the fat version that plays PS2 games...holla) and a Wii...thinking about getting a PS4 or Xbox One, but not sure which one to get. I definitely wanna play FFXV and (eventually) the FFVII Remake. I also wanted to play Killer Instinct, but that's only on Xbox. I've always been more of a Sony/PS guy, but can't decide this time around.

If anything, my sister has a PS4, and we had planned to play through FFXV together, so I could just save the money. I used to be an avid gamer, but have been focusing more on other things. Haven't been as into it for a while. The last game I really played through was the FFX HD Remake.

Whaaaat there's a new skyrim coming out??? I'm so behind in game news

Just started playing ESO again since the recent update. Gonna actually try and commit to this game and progress lol

I have ESO, think I got to level 10 or so. I'd like to play again. You on PS4 or Xbox?

Got further into BF 1 campaign last night. Tried my hand at a couple of MP matches. We got beat both times, and I learned I can't fly the planes at all.

I also got the Arkham Collection on digital. The AA download worked fine, but I'm having trouble dling AC on the ps store screen. It keeps blinking the download button in and out of view while the trailer plays.

But oh well. I like AA better anyway.

I have ESO, think I got to level 10 or so. I'd like to play again. You on PS4 or Xbox?

I'm on PC, how about you? Too bad it's not cross platform seems like mostly everyone on here are console gamers, wish I had PS4 though (still have that fat PS3 that's only used for streaming Hulu lol)

Hey, PS3 is good enough. I've got my backwards compatible (PS1 + PS2) PS3 that's my baby. The girlfriend knows that if I've gotta choose who I take a bullet for between her and the PS3, it's the system.

Haha yeah man. If you add up all the PS1, PS2 and PS3 games - we're talking probably the greatest library of games for one console of all time.

I haven't been much of a gamer in the past three or so years. But maybe I'll get a PS4 or Xbox (either of the upgraded versions) next year. I will definitely have one by the time the FFVII Remake (Episode 1 lol) comes out.

Archived