Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

video game lounge, Part 2

happyfrank

So I had Maccready in my party for long enough to complete his story arc, then switched back to Deacon, hoping to romance him enough... Except it never happened and then I looked it up, and he's the only companion in the game that can't be romanced! Well I decided to keep him in my party anyway and I got the bonus for him. Sweet!

I'm 46 now and I decided to side with the Railroad. It opened up a ton of other quests, so Fallout has become fun and interesting again!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally started building up Sanctuary. I got them a water purifier and a little food. The main thing I'v been working on is defenses. I've got it at about 47 on defense. I'm a strategy-lover so I enjoy that part of it even though I dont' think it really matters.

I'm like: If this turret is here. Then we put one over here facing this way...overlapping fields of fire. Maximizes the killzone.

I wonder if I took the time to build up all the little bitty outposts, they'd stop getting attacked?

Nope. My buddy spends SO much time building up settlements (he even dresses the settlers up like it's a frigging doll house), and they still get attacked.

Pre-ordered Street Fighter V and got to participate in the beta today for a whole 3 hours before it ended. Can't wait! 2 more weeks.

Nope. My buddy spends SO much time building up settlements (he even dresses the settlers up like it's a frigging doll house), and they still get attacked.

Your buddy is weird!

Well, that sucks. I spent a good hour, hour and a half last night rebuilding one of the settlements I just established. I like using the building that are already there, even if I have to fix them. This one was only half a building, so I had to put floors, walls and a roof to make it a full building again. Coastal Cottage.

What happens once you build all the settlements? I know there's a way to beat the game through the Minutemen; I wonder if that's how to do it? I've noticed that I run into a trio of Minutemen patrolling the roads every so often now, which is pretty cool.

Oh, randomness: Every so often I run into a duo of guys, both named "Art". They shoot at each other until one dies, then the other one takes off. I can't interact with either of them. Has anyone run into this before?

I always slept at Sanctuary... In my original house... I'm an emotional gamer, lol! Sanctuary doesn't get attacked itself, but I get those random "settlers need help taking out some ghouls/raiders" quests through Sanctuary, where I have to wipe out a nearby group of them for the settlers in Sanctuary.

Still have Deacon as my companion, but I'm thinking of switching it up to complete all the companion's story quests. I think I'll go with Strong next. Get it over with. Because we all know he isn't a stealthy Super Mutant....

WithLove, you should be able to intervene. I've met those two.

I also bumped into a Brahmin named "Idiot". Wonder what that's about.

I only ever bump into them after fast traveling somewhere, and they're always mid-gunfight. I do try to talk to them, both of them, but they ignore me and keep shooting.

• 4 weeks later...
what is it? I saw it for download but haven't really looked at it.

fun Side-scrolling video game. The bro character names parody those of fictional action heroes such as John Rambo, Die Hard's John McClane, Chuck Norris, Mr. T, Alien's Ellen Ripley, and more...

I always slept at Sanctuary... In my original house... I'm an emotional gamer, lol! Sanctuary doesn't get attacked itself, but I get those random "settlers need help taking out some ghouls/raiders" quests through Sanctuary, where I have to wipe out a nearby group of them for the settlers in Sanctuary.

Still have Deacon as my companion, but I'm thinking of switching it up to complete all the companion's story quests. I think I'll go with Strong next. Get it over with. Because we all know he isn't a stealthy Super Mutant....

Tried traveling with Strong, but couldn't do it. He Dislikes everything I do. I dropped him before he voluntarily left.

I spent a lot money on gaming this weekend.

AEMS Vanguard personal gaming entertainment system sf v edition. I can take my ps4 on the go and play it at starbucks in the morning. Purchased The division gold edition which will be playable at 9pm this evening.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived