Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

TechResQ

3 hours ago, itsallgrand said:

Where can you find a good pair of jeans now? Actual denim, lasts through the years, gets all comfy and perfect! 

I found one brand that looks good on me when I was 18. Never changed since then. For the average price of 80-90$ I think it's value for money. Of course over the years they become more loose but still in decent form. 

image.thumb.png.d890ed492cc08fce809fa2baff1a4f84.png

• Like 1
9 hours ago, dias said:

I found one brand that looks good on me when I was 18. Never changed since then. For the average price of 80-90$ I think it's value for money. Of course over the years they become more loose but still in decent form. 

image.thumb.png.d890ed492cc08fce809fa2baff1a4f84.png

I might have to find some vintage ones! The newer ones don't seem to be the same quality. 

On 5/6/2024 at 10:46 AM, BeaTlesFan77 said:

Can anyone recommend a great place for wide shoes?  I typically go to San Antonio Shoes (SAS) but they are getting uber expensive. 

Kiziks have good wide shoes. I purchased a pair for my mother and she has very wide feet. They are great (and mostly known for) being able to slip your foot comfortably into it without having to bend down and adjust the shoe. You just press down on the back and slip your foot in with ease. They have a good variety of wide width options.

https://www.kizik.com