Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you listening to? Part 13

pinballwizard

Since there are a couple of songs by The Cure that I really like (^including this one), I always assumed I liked The Cure. But after listening to more of their music, I realized that I really don't like them at all. I just like a couple of their songs. I'm kind of bummed out by that.

I have this album and like maybe two other songs. I definitely not a huge fan either.

Just started listening to Lana Del Rey. God I love her voice and her music. Every one of her albums has at least 5 standout tracks.

Yeah, I was actually just thinking yesterday about how much I liked her music in general. I even like her lyrics. You actually reminded me that I wanted to post this song.

Yeah, I was actually just thinking yesterday about how much I liked her music in general. I even like her lyrics. You actually reminded me that I wanted to post this song.

YouTube won't let me post half of her stuff but 13 beaches was so powerful

Jane's Addiciton

Chip Away

This is one of my favorite albums by them. I have no idea what the image on YouTube is, but it's not the cover art for this album. The album is I think self-titled. It's their live performance at the Roxy in 1987 and I love everything about it.