I got rejected by a 200lb fat girl

iwishiknew

Again, you are showing how little you understand. Most larger women I know started out that way, the guy they meet liked big women, and they got married.

Yep -- same here.

The take-away from this thread, at least for me, is that "fat" women shouldn't have any standards -- that they have no right to. This is disturbing to me because this idea is at the root of a lot of cruel treatment of some larger women. I won't get into it here, because I don't want to derail this thread any further, but....a lot of larger girls get used (and worse) because of the notion that some men subscribe to that "Well, she doesn't have any options, so she's lucky I even gave her the time of day!"

Funny how you almost NEVER see a woman come on here and say "I wouldn't date him because he was too fat" or "Even FAT guys reject me!" In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw a post like that on here, and I've been on this site for 8 years!

I'm not saying anyone has to try to force him or herself to be attracted to people he or she isn't attracted to, but....to suggest that larger women should automatically be attracted to anyone who glances in their direction or pays them any attention is just absurd.

And don't get me started on that "fat women smell bad" thing. Unbelievable. PEOPLE smell if they don't have proper hygiene, period. I personally have met WAY more "normal-sized" people who smell bad. It's not a size thing. It's a hygiene thing.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So just because she is overweight she had to just like everyone that gives her a second look?

No, but she won't have nearly as many options as a thin girl so she cannot be as choosy. Well she can but she may end up alone.

She can't choose to not like someone?

See response above.

Wow that's just so offensive on so many levels

I can see why an overweight person might feel that way but that's just how it is.

So she just had to have mental issues for not liking someone who would be bold enough to even go out with her?

No, most if not all obese people have mental issues that's why they're obese.

I'm overweight myself

I figured as much.

though not by that much, and my ex was gorgeous and you know what? I left him! Yes i did, how dare i right?

good luck finding someone new.

Btw 200lb is not even that fat!

It's not as big as it could be but it's too big for me. I'd skip right past a profile of a woman weighing that much and I think most other guys would too, except for the small fraction that finds obesity attractive.

I just can't wrap my arms around that.

You do realize that there are many cultures and subcultures where men are not hung up on dating skinny chicks. Middle eastern, North African, Sub-Saharan Africa, many Hispanic cultures. Aggregated world wide I would not be surprised if it is the majority of the world. You may need to get out (travel) more.

You do realize that there are many cultures and subcultures where men are not hung up on dating skinny chicks. Middle eastern, North African, Sub-Saharan Africa, many Hispanic cultures. Aggregated world wide I would not be surprised if it is the majority of the world. You may need to get out (travel) more.

Thanks but no need to travel, I have found what I'm looking for locally.

Now all overweight/obese people have "mental issues"?

Dear God. This is unreal.

To the OP, I will just say, do your best not to let this get to you. It's difficult when you've been rejected in the past, but you didn't even know this girl -- you'd never met her, so she couldn't really "reject" you in a literal sense. She never even talked to you or learned anything about you. For me, that doesn't really count as rejection. Most of us go out in public every day and encounter a ton of people, most of whom probably aren't attracted to us. They never tell us that, so we never know it. Is that rejection? Nope.

I hope you can move on from this quickly.

You miss quoted everything.

But anyway.

So i should have stayed with my gorgeous ex even though he had a gambling problem, hit me, was mentally ill and didn't want to seek any help? No thank you I'm much rather on my own!

I have a tumor in my brain and he couldn't even be much support because of all his mental issues. I don't need someone like that!

And sorry to say but you sound a bit like an a$$. I hate people who just judge other people for no reason.

You know why I'm overweight? Cause of the stress with my ex and now my brain tumour. So thanks for judging me!

I will lose it again once i had radiation and my pain will subside.

Shallow judging people for the outside when you know zero about what's going on on the inside!

But on topic, OP don't let it get to you too much, people are always going to reject other people for the stupidest reasons, which have little to do with who we are.

Maybe she felt embarrassed more than anything and your friends should not have told it to you! That is rude

Thanks but no need to travel, I have found what I'm looking for locally.

That's not my point. You obviously live in a very myopic world with a myopic view of society. I have seen your responses to other threads and no matter the subject your views are limited and your notions naive at best. This in my opinion that limits your choices/opportunity for women regardless of size. Women who have something going for themselves (the top 30%) are going to find you limited view of life unattractive.

So you can sit there and go on and on about heavy women having limited opportunities, but I would say your attitude will limit your opportunities for certain.

I've never asked this before, but can this thread die?

I'm at the pumpkin patch trying to eat an apple cider donut to add a few ounces to my 195lbs frame. All the notifications are distracting.

Truly, there's nothing to prove here. Sargon is having a good time at the expense of everyone's upset or irritation.

Nothing to prove. *tips donut*

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I'm at the pumpkin patch trying to eat an apple cider donut to add a few ounces to my 195lbs frame. All the notifications are distracting.

Truly, there's nothing to prove here. Sargon is having a good time at the expense of everyone's upset or irritation.

Thinking the same thing.

He has made similar commentary on other threads. He could be taking the mikey for all we know..

Sargon now what would you do if your gf got pregnant and packed on 40lb and couldn't get it off after the baby was born?

I don't know. Luckily that's not going to happen so I don't have to face that possibility.

Of course there's always the possibility that she'll put on weight as she gets older.

Or you can put on weight when you get older. My ex got a beer belly too at the end. He's in his 40s now. See that happen a lot! And you can always develop a disease where you put on weight

I'm about 10-15 lbs overweight. Its been a bit of a struggle to keep the extra lbs off as I have entered my 50s.

I will say one more thing, if you're not joking around here you at your age should really know better! You could influence young girls or insecure women to an eating disorder or even worse,self harm or yet even worse, with your words and I'm shocked that you're in your 50s and don't seem to know that

I really don't know if you're sarcastic or not but what do you think it does to overweight teenagers to read that most men wouldn't want them? They go on dangerous diets and develop anorexia or bulimia.

You speak so disrespectfully about overweight people....

I mentioned i left my bf and without knowing anything about me or why I'm overweight you say good luck finding a new one. That's your first response and you know sh*t about why I'm overweight.

Can't you see those things may hurt impressionable young girls or women if you react that way?

I could care less what you say because i have so much going on that you're not hurting me.

But if you say such things to a girl who is already very insecure, don't toy see that hurts her? And may cause her to diet in a not so healthy way? Or cut herself? Or worse?

We all think our words are so anonymous online these days that we can say anything but you never know who reads it and how it affects them.

Archived