A married woman in my class has been flirting with me

Mark552010

We met in class, we are both going back to school to change careers. She has given me great advice regarding graduate school options, and other friendly things like that. That's normal. We had no class projects or anything like that.

However, although we have only known each other for a month, she gives me a hug every time we meet, and today kissed me on the cheek. I sent her a flirty/cheesy text last night and she replied, "are you trying to woo me? " She has even paid for both our meals when we went out to lunch together.

Is she just really friendly, or is there more here?

We met in class, we are both going back to school to change careers. She has given me great advice regarding graduate school options, and other friendly things like that. That's normal. We had no class projects or anything like that.

However, although we have only known each other for a month, she gives me a hug every time we meet, and today kissed me on the cheek. I sent her a flirty/cheesy text last night and she replied, "are you trying to woo me? " She has even paid for both our meals when we went out to lunch together.

Danger Will Robinson!

You cannot control the actions of others. The only person you are in charge of is yourself.

And now that she's accusing you of "wooing" her is a clear sign to stay away and drop the friendship. That is a statement to be taken seriously, and that this "friendship" has finally crossed the line. Find and stick with girls who are SINGLE. You don't want to be the a-hole who's responsible of destroying a marriage.

No one knows but her. If I had to guess she's on the make.

What to do about it depends on where your moral compass is pointed.

I sent her a flirty/cheesy text last night

^ That right there is where YOU went wrong. You are fully aware that she is married, yet YOU go ahead and encourage her flirting by flirting right back at her by sending her flirty text messages. STOP sending her messages. STOP flirting with her. STOP messing with someone who you KNOW is married. She may not respect her husband, or her marriage and has little or no self-respect, but YOU should show HER that you respect her relationship by walking away from all of this.

Do YOU have self-respect?

Archived