Is my boyfriend disrespecting me or I'm overreacting?

elliecharles

It's a serious relationship and things used to be great, but now that it just became difficult.

On a night out, he talked to a girl a lot, and in the end that girl put her hand into his coat and hold his hand, he let it happened. He said that the girl is attractive and so everything was just natural. But it was very plain, it's different from how it was with me.

And later, he talked to a mutual friend of ours that he has a massive crush on a very sexy girl. Actually I remember he had her picture as his phone background even after we started dating for a month. He changed it into a photo of mine only after his phone was lost and he got a new one. But he still checks out that girl's picture on instragram.

Then he started texting a female friend everyday, even at night and when he is with me. He even flirts with her a lot in front of me. So once he flirted with her in front of me again, and I got very upset so we had a big fight, and after that, he started to be distant, refuses to see me, saying he needs time being alone.

I thought he was enjoying his time alone but he's hanging out with a girl and hiding it from me. One day I called him he got very nervous, and told me he's by himself while he was actually with a girl alone. And I found out that he'd been out with her alone a few times and lied to me he barely had contact with her.

Yesterday I talked to him about this via text, he said he's done nothing wrong and I'm overreacting. He says he's not cheating on me or everything, he's just friends with those girls.

Still, he refuses to see me even though I might be pregnant. Later I did a pregnant test it was negative, I felt extremely nervous and upset when I did that test, he just told me he felt sorry that I had to go through this, but he's proud of me, but didn't ask to see me.

I'm not sure, am I being to patty or should I really reconsider this relationship? It's ok if he's really friends with these girls?

You need to end it. He is 1000% disrespecting you. He scum from the sounds of it and has 0 intention of fully committing to you from the beginning from the sounds of it with the picture and crush on this "hot chick" he keeps creeping on.

Break up with him. This is not healthy and you do have every right to be pissed off and feel disrespected because that's what he's doing.

this is the third thread in two days about him and the response is the same each time, leave him, dump him, he is NOT into you and this will only get worse and worse and eat away at you if you keep yourself in this situation, he does not love you like you love him and he never will, it will not get better, time to wake up and start taking care of yourself and respecting yourself cause he sure doen't!

i know it is hard with first love and all but there are wayyy better men out there, this is not prince charming and this is certainly not the man you want him to be

This isn't even a relationship. In your mind you are in a relationship, maybe. But you aren't in a relationship with this guy. He doesn't feel as strongly about you as you do about him, I can promise you that. I'm sorry

I know it's hard when you care about someone so much, but I hope you take your self-respect back and cease all contact with this guy. He is not a good guy.

As someome who is living this very hell at this very moment, I offer you the same advice offered to me.

leave, get out with your dignity intact.

he's lying to you and he is makin a fool of you.

degrees of cheating are an opinion. In my opinion, he's lied about all of this to you so he is or he will soon cheat.

Don't hang around for the fallout

Please leave the relationship. It is already unhealthy, and the pregnancy scare should open your eyes as to whether or not you want to have this person involved with you for the rest of your life. He seems like a giant douchebag, to put it mildly. If he really cared about you, he would have the common sense to not flirt with other girls and lie to you about seeing them. If you stay with him, the relationship will deteriorate and you will be in constant misery, questioning his trust and fidelity.

This one's a slam dunk.. . however I am concerned that you are even asking if this is disrespectful or not. . ?

You need to think more of yourself and less of him.

Walk away and consider not dating until you do some work on yourself. You need to be more protective of yourself and than begins with some self esteem.

I am sorry you are going through this but you are choosing to stay in the middle of it.

. . as Dr Phil would say `we teach people how to treat us'

Majorly disrespecting you He sounds like a player and selfish- like the type who is always looking for the next thing, always keeping an eye out, and doesn't sound like a man in a relationship or in love. I don't think he'll change if he is doing all this flirting with several women while you are in the room even. Save your heart more grief and tell him goodbye.

Archived