Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Fat girl.

hers

Gah I ate like absolute crap this weekend. Yesterday we went to a Halloween party and it was so much food and it was all so good and I could not stop eating and I didn't even want to. There was a fruit tray with a cool whip/cream cheese/vanilla dip and OMG. I couldn't stop. But there were chips and queso and wings and edemame and all sorts of desserts. I definitely overdid it.

Then today we went to a Southern cooking place and ate so much. Fried chicken, chicken and dumplings, biscuit, mac and cheese...damn.

Back on track tomorrow.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was a bad day. I was over my calorie limit at lunch. I had a free moe's meal and I got quesadillas and I'm so disappointed. I also was beat and feeling lazy so I ate half of Jared's oven pizza that he made and came to the gym at being over my count by over 700 calories! So I punished myself and didn't get off the treadmill till I hit 700 calories or more (70 minutes! The treadmill cuts off at 60!). I'm still so mad at myself.

It's getting darker earlier and I get so glum when that happens. Sluggish an tired and moody and depressive. So while I'm glad I at least worked out most of the cals I went over, I'm mad that I had no self control when eating.

And I'm still over but I think I'm gonna eat some raspberries when I get home. With a couple chocolate chips. Decent snack before bed.

Love this fitbit! I've already hit everything but y calorie goal today and it's only noon.

Goals are 10k steps, 4 miles, and 2000 calories burned.

I may raise everything once I rotate through my normal routine for a couple weeks and find my average.

image removed

Ha, wore it during sex last night, forgot to check it before and after! Will next time!

Such a fatty today and didn't even mean to be. Went overboard at lunch, didn't mean to. Thought I did ok, went to put everything in, and went over! Dinner was spaghetti and meatballs. Then we remembered we had tickets to a food tasting that my friend was doing for their new food truck thing, and I'm like crap, no gym, 2 dinners, awesome. We get there and we missed it! COmplete misunderstanding of th website to sign up, but at least we didnt eat two dinners. Thought I could make it to the gym. Had to go to Target for milk and dog food. Still thought I'd go. But by the time I'd get back home, to the gym, and on the treadmill, it would've been 830, and I wouldve been unhappy. So I didn't go. MUST BE GOOD TOMORROW.

• 3 weeks later...

I just weighed myself. I fell off the bandwagon and have been eating mint girl guide cookies and eggnog for 3 weeks. I'm down a total of 13 pounds since all this started....god only knows how.

You added me on fitbit hers...I need to plug mine in and get things going again We can have competitions (and you'll kick my butt)

I think they are the same mmmm

Are mint girl guide cookies like Thin Mints sold by the Girl Scouts?

image removed

Because I am fairly certain that these were sent from heaven. Girl scout cookie selling season starts in 28 days. I shouldn't have looked that up.

We got ours in October....we're supposed to sell 2 cases (24 boxes) each...so we went out and sold one case...and the other case is sitting here (because less than a week later it got COLD here...like frostbite in 10 minutes cold...so...I keep eating them So bad....and sooo good. They're small like chips, so you can keep popping them in your mouth...only like 70 calories...each *cries* lol

Apparently the girl guide cookie diet is working for me though lol

• 4 weeks later...

Doing a daily showdown on the Fit Bit with my sister and some of her friends today. I walked an hour on the treadmill and paced the gym when the treadmill timed out and I still came in 4th out of 7th! What the heck do these people do all day? My sister and her husband have a circular layout in their house and my BIL said he's walked around the house all day long haha.

Tomorrow I'm walking dogs since I'm off work...I wish they'd do a daily challenge with me tomorrow since I'll knock it out of hte park!

Gained too much weight on my cruise! Feeling sluggish and gross and nothing is fitting right. Pizza at lunch AND dinner probably didn't help...

Back to work!!!

Sundays are my fittest days.

It never reads my active minutes right though. I was def active more than 96 minutes!

My goals are 10k steps, 30 active mins, 4 miles, and 2000 cals burned.

This is so weird! I have a Jawbone Up (similar to a FitBit). I just looked at my stats for Sunday (also my most active day). We have a nearly identical number of steps, but our mileage is so different! Here are my stats:

Steps: 19,936

Miles: 9.68

Calories Burned (active): 1038

Calories burned (resting): 1291

Active time: 2h 33 min

Crazy that the miles are so different. I wonder if it's because of height/stride length? I am 5'7.

Archived