Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Bah's random musings / journal

oitnb

He is revolting. Don't have anything to do with these people anymore. If they can't say thank you or be civil screw em. There are times to let go of friends that do not grow up.

I was never really friends with S husband. I feel like S and I might be growing out of our friendship with each other, but it's making me sad. She's one of my only female friends.

My boyfriend thinks the comments from M go all the way back to highschool when he and M hung out in the same social group. There was a girl everyone liked including M, but she only liked my boyfriend. He thinks he's had a distaste / jealously for my bf since then.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the husband sounds really annoying. I can't believe he called you the blowjob queen and it sucks that he's always insulting your boyfriend too.. if you want to see S, I'd try to see her when M isn't around as much as possible, and if he does end up being around, I'd even consider making an excuse to leave. I didn't realize that you lived alone in your house. I thought you lived with your Dad. I guess that made it even more scary when that person was calling your name and seemed to be inside.

I had a weird dream last night 0.o

I was trapped on some island. And then I met a girl and we fell in love since we were the only people there. But then someone was following us trying to kill us?

It was weird lol.

LOL @ people who say racism can't happen to white people. As a white girl who grew up/lives in a predominantly black neighborhood, I encounter it all the time.

I just went to the store, got a look of disgust by an older black man, and got called a "snow ho" by him. Wow. Took all I had not to slap him accross the face.

LOL @ people who say racism can't happen to white people. As a white girl who grew up/lives in a predominantly black neighborhood, I encounter it all the time.

I just went to the store, got a look of disgust by an older black man, and got called a "snow ho" by him. Wow. Took all I had not to slap him accross the face.

That sucks.. I was called "white trash" by a Colombian girl several times, and I never did anything to insult her.

That sucks.. I was called "white trash" by a Colombian girl several times, and I never did anything to insult her.

Yeah I did absolutely nothing to encourage that comment from that man. I stared him down with evil eyes until he walked away.

Second day was good besides some snobby biotch cussing me out and saying I had an "attitude" simply because I couldn't take her order right away within a few seconds.

If you're one of those people who think you can be as rude as you want to fast food workers and servers because they're "beneath" you, KYS.

Oh yeah, and I see a possible friendship happening with me and one of my coworkers. She's super nice. I wouldn't mind having another female friend, I don't have many. Mostly guy friends.

Glad to hear it's going well! I worked at a Dairy Queen for four years and some of the customers could be horrible but you just have to try to let it go and move onto the next!

Glad to hear it's going well! I worked at a Dairy Queen for four years and some of the customers could be horrible but you just have to try to let it go and move onto the next!

Thank you!

Yup! I know. Gotta kill 'em with kindness.

Busy week.

They worked me eight days straight! Night shift.

The manager and owner really like me. They've went out of there way a few times to tell me "good job" ect.

My coworkers are fun. There really is a comradery in fast food that's unlike any other job. At least that's what it's like where I work.

So anyways, yeah work has consumed my life this past week.

My first day off is tomorrow - I'm gonna be cleaning all day. My house has went to hell, it's so dirty. Laundry is backed up.

I also might be selling my truck tomorrow finally and getting a car. It's gonna be a busy day.

My boyfriend is out of town for work so it's just me and the animals - I must admit I don't like sleeping alone.

Archived