Guys of ena, how do you feel about breast implants?

oitnb

So I have relatively small breasts, but quite a large bum. I've always wanted to get small, tasteful implants (no larger than a small C cup) to balance it out. I'm still kinda young, so if I ever do get them it won't be for a few more years because I have heard stories of young women in there early 20's growing breasts out of nowhere. And I'm broke, lol.

Anyways, I've done all the research on it that I can. My last question would be for the men, who have had experience being with a woman with implants, what's it like? Are they noticeable? Do they feel "fake"? Love em, hate em, Ect. Any thing you can think of to tell me about them, really! Thanks.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not mean this in a nasty way but why does it matter what some men think? You should be doing it for yourself not because of male opinion. Personally i wouldnt advise getting them. I have small boobs and a bigger bum but id rather have that than fake ones where id have scars and need them replacing every 10 years or so. Natural is better.

I'm not a guy obviously, but I think the most important thing is whether YOU will like them. It is your body and you are the only one who will ever have to live in it.

If you ever seriously consider getting them, I hope you consider the other things you might have to deal with. Will they last forever or do you have to have them replaced every x number of years? What are the chances of an infection, and if you do get an infection what will happen? What are the odds of nerve damage? Do most people maintain about the same ability to have feeling in their breasts? What happens if you get pregnant? Will they impede your ability to breastfeed? In any case, your breasts get larger when you are pregnant. How do implants affect the appearance of your breasts and skin elasticity during and following a pregnancy? How will the extra weight on your chest affect the rest of your body? How many women who get implants experience chronic back pain as a result?

That said, if you do decide to get them, keep in mind proportionality!

Dang i don't remember me growing all that much, but i look back at pics of me at 18-23 and boy i was a ton smaller than i am now! Course, heavier and 2 breast fed kids later.....lol

Most guys that i have TALKED to said they like REAL better than fake.

But on OKCupid they asked the question:

More cool than not cool....and the guys said 'cool'

The answers you are going to get are:

Do it for yourself.

If you feel like you'd have more self-confidence, go for it!

But my sis throughout highschool wanted to do a breast reduction. She and mom had been like Dolly Parton! Then she saw the scars etc. and became more self-confident in her body! (and the guys liked it!!)

I'd say, as you are thinking....wait. You got plenty of growing to do. What is your family like? Do you come from a family of small busted women?

My feelings are, as a woman, if you are not filling out your clothes properly, and your 'smallness' just doesn't fit your body shape, if when you can afford it, go for it! They are making great strides on breast implants looking natural. It's the 'unnatural' balls that are giving fake boobies the bad rap!

I do not mean this in a nasty way but why does it matter what some men think? You should be doing it for yourself not because of male opinion. Personally i wouldnt advise getting them. I have small boobs and a bigger bum but id rather have that than fake ones where id have scars and need them replacing every 10 years or so. Natural is better.

I'm (if I even do get them) getting them for ME. I want my body to be "balanced" and i will get small ones, just enough to make my breasts a bit fuller. I was just curious to see how men's experience with women with them have been. I've always wanted them, man or no man lol.

As a fellow A-cupper, I can attest that there are plenty of men out there that don't care about your breast size, but sure do enjoy a nice full bum.

I know a girl who got them done when she as your age. She was very very skinny, with barely an A cup, she got them bumped up to a large B. She got them done for herself, however, her body insecurity never went away. She contemplated a nose job afterwards. I dunno if she ever did it though. If you are insecure, work on the insecurity, and you will find that you will eventually accept your small chest for what it is.

I would consider all of the questions mentioned above and also about sensation/feeling.. But especially about breast feeding and change over time, etc.

That being said I would have looooves to have had smaller boobs at your age. The bras are cuter, you can wear certain dresses/tops with no bra, bikinis fit better, you can wear a super low cut top with a looong necklace. I guess we all want what we don't have (although I've long since accepted my body the way it is..)

My sis is about a Double D naturally and her back always hurt. Haven't heard her complain lately. A small C i wouldn't consider large, and shouldn't make her back hurt. I'm a D cup when i'm heavier....and can 'squeeze' into a C when i loose weight! The bra's are MUCH cuter in a C than a D! lol

Bah is considering a smallish C......in a few years!!! lol

Where are the guys weighing in on this??????????

Really. The guys i knew said they preferred real....softer.

So I have relatively small breasts, but quite a large bum. I've always wanted to get small, tasteful implants (no larger than a small C cup) to balance it out. I'm still kinda young, so if I ever do get them it won't be for a few more years because I have heard stories of young women in there early 20's growing breasts out of nowhere. And I'm broke, lol.

Anyways, I've done all the research on it that I can. My last question would be for the men, who have had experience being with a woman with implants, what's it like? Are they noticeable? Do they feel "fake"? Love em, hate em, Ect. Any thing you can think of to tell me about them, really! Thanks.

if it's what will make you happy and content in your body, then go for it! Really research your surgeon well and find out which ones will look the most natural on you.

I hate them. They ruin perfectly good women. It's horrifying to think that otherwise attractive women get breast implants, especially if there is any bit of notion that the women in question is thinking of attracting men that way. How do you expect me to truly fall in love with your soul if I cant love your natural body? (I have to admit to being the slightest bit of a hypocrite here because shaved legs and armpits are a must.)

My thoughts are these.

Firstly I think that it is a sign of insecurity to want to change your breasts to attract people. The women I know of that got them attracted more sexual interest but less genuine men. The ironic part is that once the novelty of bigger breasts wore off they still display the lack of self esteem. Maybe it is more self reflection and confidence you need to look at? Each person is born unique and beautiful in their own way so you need to really love you first then ask do you really want biggers breasts? A big smile is way more sexier attractive any time.

Ah guys guys, just because I asked for male opinions doesn't mean I'm getting them to be sexier for men. I simply wanted to see, well how guys felt about them who had experience being with a woman who had them.

Once again, if I even get them in the future, they will be for me. Not to be sexier, simply to balance my uneven top and bottom side out. I will not be rocking big fake dd's, don't worry.

I would consider all of the questions mentioned above and also about sensation/feeling.. But especially about breast feeding and change over time, etc.

That being said I would have looooves to have had smaller boobs at your age. The bras are cuter, you can wear certain dresses/tops with no bra, bikinis fit better, you can wear a super low cut top with a looong necklace. I guess we all want what we don't have (although I've long since accepted my body the way it is..)

Yup. Big boobed women want small ones and small boobed women want big ones.

Ah guys guys, just because I asked for male opinions doesn't mean I'm getting them to be sexier for men. I simply wanted to see, well how guys felt about them who had experience being with a woman who had them.

Yeah, I misunderstood why you were asking specifically for guys' opinions at first also.

I've heard of women who had breast replacement following mastectomies that have said men don't even know they aren't real.

My aunt got fake breasts. She's had about six surgeries to replace leaking implants ,slipped implants, removing scar tissue. She wishes she had never done it.

As a woman with larger breasts I can tell you it makes your back ache every.single.day.

Even a very small c cup?

Yeah, I misunderstood why you were asking specifically for guys' opinions at first also.

I've heard of women who had breast replacement following mastectomies that have said men don't even know they aren't real.

They must've had some good surgeons!

As a fellow A-cupper, I can attest that there are plenty of men out there that don't care about your breast size, but sure do enjoy a nice full bum.

I know a girl who got them done when she as your age. She was very very skinny, with barely an A cup, she got them bumped up to a large B. She got them done for herself, however, her body insecurity never went away. She contemplated a nose job afterwards. I dunno if she ever did it though. If you are insecure, work on the insecurity, and you will find that you will eventually accept your small chest for what it is.

I wouldn't say I was Insecure about my breasts. I like them. I just have always wanted to be a bit more balanced out, for fashion reasons. I feel clothes would look a lot better.

My sis is about a Double D naturally and her back always hurt. Haven't heard her complain lately. A small C i wouldn't consider large, and shouldn't make her back hurt. I'm a D cup when i'm heavier....and can 'squeeze' into a C when i loose weight! The bra's are MUCH cuter in a C than a D! lol

Bah is considering a smallish C......in a few years!!! lol

Where are the guys weighing in on this??????????

Really. The guys i knew said they preferred real....softer.

That's what I'm saying! I appreciate all your gals input, but I wanna see how the guys with experience with them feel!

I hate them. They ruin perfectly good women. It's horrifying to think that otherwise attractive women get breast implants, especially if there is any bit of notion that the women in question is thinking of attracting men that way. How do you expect me to truly fall in love with your soul if I cant love your natural body? (I have to admit to being the slightest bit of a hypocrite here because shaved legs and armpits are a must.)

Even relatively small, tasteful ones? I'm not trying to look like Pamela Anderson lol,

Even a very small c cup?

I would think that would depend on your frame. I wouldn't think so, but it is extra weight you aren't used to, especially for people with very small frames. The physician would probably be able to tell you based on other patients' experiences & reports.

I would think that would depend on your frame. I wouldn't think so, but it is extra weight you aren't used to, especially for people with very small frames. The physician would probably be able to tell you based on other patients' experiences & reports.

Yeah it would depend more on your frame size.

But also don't forget this is way more than what you are used to.

When I was getting my mammogram last month, after the first set of pictures where she squeezed the hell out of my boob I asked her "is this harder for women with implants"? She said that it's trickier to get good pics with the implant because they can make it harder to see a lump. (Not always but sometimes). I wasn't asking her for that particular reason, I was just curious if they ever deflate or burst with all that squeezing and smashing.

Archived