last chance that I'll give myself... or us... your comments needed

mesmerized

The job is landscaping, Mes! Long days but not bad when you're out on a job. Plus it's good exercise. And I feel the same way Mes. Well, in a sense. I don't like to be stuck doing the same thing over and over again, I want new stuff. Probably a reason for quitting my job at McDonald's a few years back. Haha!

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey darling

look ....the needed and end from her ..youwhee torn what your next move would be ..

leaving her in china ..you moving on ..no health care etc etc you where stuck in a hell of incertainty..

now the decision has been taken away ...anna has made her choice ..in essence she has set you free mes.

I KNOW THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED

and I am so sorry mes that she has decided to move on ..

Well Mes she may, but it's just as likely she doesn't. Heck it could be you that will find some lucky lady at your next stop!

And then it will be "Anna whom?"

Thanks Duke. Hope for something better is exactly what I need. However, I'm not sure where this odd feeling comes from but sometimes I feel like maybe I'm some weird type of single man who isn't meant to get married? Maybe I have too many shortcomings?

On a brighter note I'm taking up additional responsibilities, i.e. I'm going to work for one of the biggest state-owned construction engineering companies in China... they want me to have a look at their documents and participate in creating bidding offers... it's going to be a part time job in the mornings (I have classes in the afternoons) but I'm a bit uneasy 'cause... my English isn't good enough to deal with technical language.. but I couldn't take such an offer down since it might be a great chance to have sth new in my CV

Thanks Duke. Hope for something better is exactly what I need. However, I'm not sure where this odd feeling comes from but sometimes I feel like maybe I'm some weird type of single man who isn't meant to get married? Maybe I have too many shortcomings?

On a brighter note I'm taking up additional responsibilities, i.e. I'm going to work for one of the biggest state-owned construction engineering companies in China... they want me to have a look at their documents and participate in creating bidding offers... it's going to be a part time job in the mornings (I have classes in the afternoons) but I'm a bit uneasy 'cause... my English isn't good enough to deal with technical language.. but I couldn't take such an offer down since it might be a great chance to have sth new in my CV

that's fantastic mes..omg well done you ..

I am very very happy for you xx

Thanks guys.

Is there any way I can get rid of this feeling that maybe I'm some weird type of a single man who isn't meant to be in a long-lasting relationship? Maybe I have too many shortcomings?

by believing us mes .,... we have never met you , all we get in cyber space is personality ..no feelings or physical presence , so believe us when we tell you your not weird , you have no shortcomings ...you are what you are ...and what that is , is a very attractive , funny , intelligent , deep thinking little pole ..

you have to accept yourself right now for who you are and believe in you and believe in love .

your fab mes .

That's Awesome Mez, glad to hear you have anothr job lined up. Don't worry about your english. You express yourself perfectly fine on this site, so you shouldn't have problem bringing that accross verbally.

Archived