Are there good girls that are freaks in bed out there...?

Fantanos

Hello Everyone,

This has been going through my head a lot lately.. If anyone read my thread yesterday they know the story of my past girlfriend and our sex issues.

So I am good guy, I don't use girls and don't do one night stands.. I save sex for relationships and if I can hold out when I am in love with someone.. which doesn't always make it. I dress nice, I am good looking, financially stable, funny, like having a good time blah blah... all the good stuff, at least I think and I am told. But I am looking for a good girl, a sexy girl but not trashy, a girl with my Christian beliefs, down to earth, good career, wants marriage, will be faithful and wants kids some day.

So my question is are there good girls out there like this that can be a freak in bed too? I have a strong sexual mind, I am kinky and like trying new things. From my past relationships and flings I always went for the bad girls because they showed signs of liking this stuff... but the bad girls only last so long, they cheat usually and are hard to trust. The good girl is the girl I want but the good girl doesn't have my sexual interest.. she is right in all areas but the sex. In my past I have only had one girl that I considered a good girl that was a surprise in bed.

So I guess my question is are there good girls out there that are bad in bed?? Am I asking for too much? I am not a super freak in bed, not like bondage and whips, just a good sexual experience in general and often. My last girlfriend has really got me on edge about this. We had other reasons besides just sex from splitting but we thoughts of trying to work it out... the lack of sex and willingness to please is eating at me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about tons of them.. but they are outhere..

Id say for every 10 good girls.. 1-2 might have that..

I'm with u.. I feel the same way.. and I've been stuck with bad girls because of this..

But it is rare to have both IMO.. I've asked myself many times what more important.. a good girl, values, moral, etc .. or just good sex.. good girl will win in the long run for me..

The best part about being with girls like you describe is that they will trust you 100%, which in my experience is never the case with promiscuous one-night standers, who have walls up around their emotions and have somewhat of a ceiling because of the emotional intimacy problem. When you have a relationship where you trust each other completely, she'll be willing to try anything you like. You might have to do a little teaching, but that brings you even closer.

I have pondered over this sort of.

There is this general assumption is based on the way a person presents themselves and behaves in everyday life equates to how they are going to be in bed.

The best thing is to never assume anything until you do get to know someone from a sexual aspect.

Say just because some woman dresses up in black, with a collar, chains and lots of eyeliner doesn't mean she is into bondage.

She might totally dislike being tied up but enjoys restraining a guy, whipping them and putting things where guys generally prefer not things top be put.

Of course there are!..I am a good girl and love sex, can talk openly about desires, have never cheated, very loyal, spiritual (not religious), but very playful with the right guy..

And I have friends (white, black, asian) who are like me...but we don't shout it of the rooftops..we give subtle signs..Its about trust really..because when you are dating a 'good girl' with a sexual appetite, she most likely will not flaunt that immediately..because she doesnt want to attract you because of that or run due to that..

I cant tell you how many guys have called me uptight or preudish in the beginning stages...so funny that...I mean Really funny..But I was only like that when I distrusted their motives.

When I like someone..and trust them..I do show that side of me..but just because I have a feeling they can see the balance between the 'the good and the bad' of my personality..

when people see me they think i am a huge prude, uptight and what not, i am a good girl in every sense of the word, but at the same time, i love sex, can't get enough, love pleasing my BF in every way, love experimenting, so yes, those girls do excist.....i read a lot about women who are not into sex and i always wonder why, sex is amazing and such a great way to connect to your partner.....glad i do love it!

It's a rather unjustified stereotype that if you like non-standard sex you must not have ethics or you are sexually indiscriminate. Some things are completely impractical or irresponsible to do without someone you genuinely trust and respect, the sort of thing that comes from a strong long term relationship. What exactly is a "good girl" anyway? It sounds like something a father would say about his daughter. Actually, I think I know where that idea comes from but this forum is entirely not the place to discuss it.

wow. your post describes me perfectly

Yes there are those girls out there, or there must be because im one of them!

I have christian beliefs and all the this and that of being a good girl. That is the general impression.

But I loveeeeeeeeeeeee sex.

Then I think we should meet up LOL.

Well I am glad to see there is others out there thinking the same and good girls that can go bad lol.

Right now I have been chatting with this new girl for about 3 weeks, we text a lot and hang out together on the weekends with friends (she is a friend of my friends girlfriend) so it is nothing serious, just getting to know each other, a few hugs, one kiss and a sleep over with no sex or intimacy other than cuddling. So a few times when texting some sex related fun things have come up and we joke around about it a little but she always changes the subject... which is probably best. From what I can tell and hear she is a very good girl, shy and doesn't sleep around.. so what I am looking for. But I get worried that she is too good to be a freak in bed LOL. Stupid worries I guess and since I am out of relationship recently I don't want to find out for awhile... I want to go slow no matter what my urges are. My ex and I just had a rough sex life and I get so worried of having that again that I am now over thinking it... I never worried about this stuff until now.

But I agree with a lot of you as well, sex is based on the relationship too and how you act and love each other. Sex in a relationship shouldn't be just sex.... it should be passionate and meaningful, with wants to please your partner.

Of course there are. There are probably a lot more out there than we know because 'good girls' are taught that they shouldn't be doing 'bad' things. Even you calling it "bad" makes me wonder if you have some sexual issues that need to be resolved.

What sex issues do I need resolved? "Bad" is just a term chosen by me and a majority of the people understood what I meant.

Calling sex "bad" doesnt mean anyone has "sexual issues."

Sex is generally described as naughty, bad, etc and is a term used to describe it sometimes.

I was taught that I shouldn't do "bad things," but its up to the person to make their own opinion on it.

Archived