Is oral sex a deal breaker in a relationship for you?

EQIQ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't ventured there yet, because I am one of those "sex after marriage" type of person.

For me its a yes. As far as I sit right now, I find that I have more pleasure from making my partner feel good than anything else. So I would want to give. The problem is... if I am giving but not receiving.... then I think I would resent it and think that my wife is being selfish.

Just trying to see the general consensus here. Because this is something I would definitely have to discuss before marriage.

Yes?

No?

Give your reasons.

If you asked me this a year ago I would have said no. But after getting out of a 2 year relationship where she only gave me oral once. Yes once! I have to say a resounding yes. I love giving oral and do it often and receiving it once now in retrospect is just ridiculous!

Yes - not recieving it (i mean, I like it but it's not something I NEED) but I could never have been with a man that didn't like blow jobs.

Wait! What? Marry me!?

I dont like performing oral sex unless I am seriously in the mood. This 'mood' is heightened by behavior outside of the bedroom. Very feminine clean women turn me on so much I want to lick them up and down. BJ i can have rarely, its not such a deal-breaker. Though if a girl says she doesnt do it, i chase after her to try to get her to do it.

I like looking at a women and flipping her upside-down, against a wall, buried in the bed, as opposed to me sitting back and losing control.

Currently, my guy and I rarely (if ever) do oral sex. I have been complimented by all my past boyfriends about my skills and I enjoy giving bj's as I love be able to deliver my Guy pleasure (and I know they appreciated them). And my longest term boyfriend also gave amazing oral BACK to me. The most amazing orgasms I have ever had came from him and his oral. It was fantastic.

However, my current guy is waaaay too sensitive to receive. We have tried so many times - with me being as light a touch as possible and he is still too sensitive and we have to stop. So I have finally given up. I don't even attempt to anymore...it has never worked. ANd he rarely does it with me, and when he does...it's really not that great. So, we don't really do it too much. I do miss it (when it was good)- both giving and receiving. But for me, it's not a deal breaker because everything else in our relationship is awesome and amazing. I won't give up an overall amazing generous giving boyfriend for a guy who is less good to me, yet we have a few minutes a few times for decent oral sex. Besides, our regular sex is satisfying! So I am content with that.

What would be a deal breaker is someone who had a low to no sex drive. That would NOT work for me.

No, my last ex liked to give but not receive because was sensitive about me going down there. Her ex-husband used to make nasty comments to her about her vagina. I love giving and would have to get her in the right mood in order for me to do so and when I did she loved it. I don't think I could ever be with someone who didn't enjoy oral at all as in NO oral ever. I also have to agree with Leya's statement of What would be a deal breaker is someone who had a low to no sex drive. That would NOT work for me. Me either.

I've never came close to doing anything sexual with a girl, but honestly, I've never been that into the idea of receiving oral sex. Not sure why that is, but the idea just irks me. I know that's... sort of unusual, given how big of a "thing" oral sex is, apparently, especially for guys.

I don't really think its a deal breaker for me. Though, I do really enjoy giving. Receiving has never been a big deal to me. Actually, my last relationship I never got it and was perfectly fine with it. But I do love giving. I like knowing I making him feel good, gets me even more in the mood than I already was.

Not receiving it, YES this would be huge... this is one of my favorite things ever..

Not giving, well my last girlfriend of 3.5 years never let me down there, she didn't like it. After awhile I kind of missed it, I missed turning a girl on and watching her squirm while I was down there. So from my standpoint I missed pleasing the girl rather then just the act of doing it.

But again, receiving would be extremely important to me... and wanting to do that for me is important too, not just doing it because you have too.

Archived