violated last night

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really dont know if he knows what he did was wrong since I allowed him to do that to me or if he just sees me as an easy target now. I cant block the number unfortunately. i looked into it. i have a line on my parents plan and they would have to contact the phone company to block the number. We really arent on good terms and I dont feel like getting into why I need the number blocked. I will just ignore from now on.

Milkandhoney, when I read your description of what happened there was NO DOUBT in my mind that he knew that what he was doing was wrong. It's so blatant that he was taking advantage of you and violating you. I feel absolutely SURE that he knows he took advantage. I'm sure he has created some sort of justification in his head so that he doesn't have to live with the truth that he is a rapist, but there is no way he thinks that what happened was consensual.

Anyway, just delete any more texts that come in and don't reply. I don't think any good can come from staying in any kind of touch with him.

arggg.... so i texted my friend to see what was up tonight and he said, "oh i think so and so will be here, you should come hang out!" Meaning the guy that sexually assaulted me. I havn't really been out of the house lately, and this group of friends is the most local and I would really like to hang out with them.... but obviously I can't right now. It sucks. My friend made it sounds like I should come because the guy was there. I really dont know how to reply back to his message, he obviously doesnt know anything, unless that other guy told him something. I dont know why he would be so enthusiastic about me coming over when that guy was there. I want to say, "let me know if he's not and then i will stop by" but i dont want to open that can of worms. I wonder if the guy said something to any of my friends, like saying we had great sex or something.... that just disgusts me.

it sucks because I told him I was bored and free tonight and then he said that. Now I have to answer his text and say "nevermind" or something like that. It's not a big deal, but these are the only friends that I have that I can really hang out with that live close by... and they live half an hour away. I told my parents I would watch my little brother tomorrow, so now im basically stuck in the house again for the next two days at least. this just sucks. i really wanted to go over and hang out with my friends and still do but not if that guy is gonna be there.

omg so the guy that did all this texted me today while my friend was here and asked me if I wanted to hang out. * * * . I was stupid and texte him back saying i had company. i shouldnt have texted him, i just did it without really thinking. why would he do that? does he think that he can do it again? is he not aware that he did something wrong?

Yes, he is aware and looks forward to doing it again.

I wouldn't think a thing about telling them you can't be around that guy. No need to say why either. Lots of people I won't get in the same room with. Lots of reasons for each one.

my friends are really nosey and if i say something like that they will pester me for details... and if I dont give them details, they will try to find info from other people. I assume the first person they would ask is that guy.

my friends are really nosey and if i say something like that they will pester me for details... and if I dont give them details, they will try to find info from other people. I assume the first person they would ask is that guy.

Maybe they aren't friends then. If that's the case, then I wouldn't tell them either. You will have to decide if you can tolerate him. If not, then you will lose this crowd. Me, I wouldn't care what they thought or if they told him I didn't want to socialize with him. But that is just me.

Maybe they aren't friends then. If that's the case, then I wouldn't tell them either. You will have to decide if you can tolerate him. If not, then you will lose this crowd. Me, I wouldn't care what they thought or if they told him I didn't want to socialize with him. But that is just me.

im not sure if they are real friends yet, ive only known them for like 4 months. I just know that they like to talk behind other peoples back a lot. Not even maliciously or anything, they just always seem to have somethign to say about people when they arent there or arent in the room

i defintiely dont trust any of them with my secrets thats for sure. i would never tell them anything that i didnt want to be known to the rest of the world. they are nice people and i enjoy hanging out with them... im pretty sure the couple that lives there that i am friends with are both are on the light end of the autistic spectrum honestly. i think they mean well, but arent that great with social situations and dont know how to censor themselves.

so i called my insurance company to see what was going on and apparently their computer thought they sent me a card when they really didnt. The lady said I could just bring in the piece of paper with my info on it to the doctors and they would be able to process it, so I can start seeing a therapist as soon as I find one and make an appointment. I found a website with a list of therapists near me, but not all of them take my insurance and it doesnt say which ones do unfortunately.... i guess i have to just call around and ask?

im reading the fine print and it says, "Please note that services offered by a licensed masters level independent practitioner (LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LADC) will not be reimbursable"

im not sure what that really means but it seems like im not covered by a therapist???

I think it means they must have a licence at doctoral level.
yes, i think it means the same thing. i dont think i can visit a therapist, i have to actually go to a psychologist... or someone that hasn't gotten their masters yet. obviously i would rather go to the dr.
I don't think that someone who hasn't got their masters yet would qualify.

Archived