violated last night

thanks moongtiger, i have found a couple of therapists that i am going to make appts with.

uggg... i was planning on going to my friends house and i just found out that that guy is going to be there. worst of all, i met these friends through a meetup that is tonight and they are all going and now he joined.. so i feel like i cant go to that either. I'm not feeling that great today so i was kinda 50/50 on whether or not i was gonna go tonight, but now im sure im pretty not. i dont know though... i hate the fact that i am going to avoid my friends and now other things in my life because i worry if i will see him or not. maybe i should just go. i dont know what to do.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didnt go, i didnt need to deal with that today. i just hope it was a one time thing and he's not gonna be stalking me. What if he decidedsto come to one of my meetups? I can't just not show up when im the organizer, but I can't stop him from coming. I will just have to deal with it. If he's at my friends house i can just go home, last time I was stuck there. if he ever comes on to me, im not sure what i would say. or if i should confont him or just say im not interested.

Only confront him if you feel 100% sure about doing so. If he comes to one of the things you organize try to ignore him as little as possible and if he tries acting like nothing happened - if you feel comfortable doing so - tell him in no uncertain terms you are not okay with what he did and that you do not want him to speak to you ever again. If he comes onto you tell him firmly no, you are not interested.

i didnt go, i didnt need to deal with that today. i just hope it was a one time thing and he's not gonna be stalking me. What if he decidedsto come to one of my meetups? I can't just not show up when im the organizer, but I can't stop him from coming. I will just have to deal with it. If he's at my friends house i can just go home, last time I was stuck there. if he ever comes on to me, im not sure what i would say. or if i should confont him or just say im not interested.

What you do is say what I did. No, I'm sorry I don't feel comfortable with you now. That's what you do, just get it out there. I don't think you have anything to worry about in the future with this one. I really don't. Try to believe that. Just keep your distance as much as possible and never allow him to think you are interested and I think you will be ok.

Archived