He's going to dance at the club I work. I try to keep NC. What should I do?

This weekend he's going to dance at the club I work. This was my FWB which I turned into a simple friend and trying to keep NC. I'm not writing him, not calling, not contacting, nothing. But at my workplace I need to keep permanent contact with customers. So he's my customer there.

Last weekend he was there, he made a big shame for me, dancing and cuddling with a girl he liked long time ago. So I removed him from FB and blocked. It hurt a lot. Next day he came to me and apologized me, telling "I didn't know that you cared about me so much and that I hurt you". But hey, it's my workplace and I cannot tell the guards to take him out if he's going to do the same. I'm not the boss there. Last time I had to deal with this "beautiful cuddling view" for 3 hours. And I couldn't take it again. He knows I'm working that day. Maybe he just wants to see me after a week of NC. But I don't care. I can talk to him as a customer, but still I can't stand seeing him there all around. I know that wide smile when he comes to me and say "Hi... " in a flirting way. What should I do? I don't want to contact him asking "Please don't go there" or show that I'm afraid to go to work that day because of him.

Since you weren't in an exclusive relationship with him I'm not sure why it bothers you now to see him with other women when he had the option of seeing other women all along. I think you should maintain a polite, professional distance and if he crosses that boundary and starts flirting simply say "I don't have time to chat now because I'm at work".

If I knew that I was hurting a person I was once with I would go to another club to dance to avoid causing them any more pain. Now that he knows how it effects you, hopefully he will do the same.

He will not do the same, because we live in a little village and it's the only one prestigious and very expensive club in this village.

You got the advice: treat him like any other customer.

Pretty, I remember your post from a few days back. This guy has disrespected you-said he would have nothing to do with you if you got pregnant-, played mind games-cuddling with the other girl- and used you for sex, yet you tell him you want to be friends. i don't understand why you would want someone like this in your life? You are not respecting or loving yourself.

Archived