Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, go get some rest! Your son did such a great job. I hope you guys are OK.

Thank you dear friend. I slept from about 8 PM to 12:30 AM. Then from 12:45 to 3 AM. And then from 3:30 AM to 7 AM. I NEEDED that. I can never sleep when sick.

So much stress lately. Being sick is stressful for me. It always leads to lung issues. My neighbour causing stress and then putting down Spot. I do not think it was a migraine yesterday but such severe stress I was puking and my body was on fire and I was almost passing out.

Well, I am losing my voice. Every person I see says, " holy God woman, you are sick." Yeah after my counselling I am looking for a walk in. I am a wreck. My chest is full of green phglem and nose is full of yellow gunk, and my ear hurts and I have pressure in my ears and eyes. I quit.

I miss Spot. He had a larger than life presence.

Sometimes my mother's logic pisses me off. I told her about what R's counselor said about getting a peace bond against the people next-door. And she says to me ," ohhhh it is just kids just forget about it." She said ,"how would you like it if somebody had gotten a peace bond against you when little R would have his autistic temper tantrums?" And I said," how dare you mom really you think that's the same???!!! My son having a developmental disorder is the same as someone intentionally being a bully??? You really insult me you know. Don't you dare compare my son's developmental disorder to three little ....." " My son doesn't have a bullying bone in his body. And you think your daughter should put up with abuse just because it's kids? Thanks mom thanks a lot. That line of thinking is what got me to where my breakdown was. I'm not putting up with abuse from anybody I don't care who it is."

I checked on my blood pressure today and it was down. 133/90. The doctor at the walk-in just wanted to prescribe me blood pressure medication. Uhhhhhhhhhhh How does NO grab you. You don't know me from a hole in the wall, what medications I take ,nothing anything about my life and you want to prescribe me blood pressure medication when you see me for exactly 3 seconds? Are you crazy? I agree it was terribly high but my blood pressure is not usually like that. It can be very well-controlled with exercise. In fact I always had low blood pressure until I develop this severe anxiety. But there is high blood pressure and heart problems and stroke problems in my father's family.

What is a peace bond?

They are clearly being coached from their parents. Isn't one of them like 3...4? They are not intentionally being bullies to be mean, they are modeling what their parents show them and probably even tell them to do. You also don't know what's wrong with them. I would not be at all surprised if they had psychological issues. They can't learn nice and kind when they are too young to truly understand the difference between right and wrong, and it's all well and good to hurt feelings and bodies in that household, intentionally.

What is a peace bond?

They are clearly being coached from their parents. Isn't one of them like 3...4? They are not intentionally being bullies to be mean, they are modeling what their parents show them and probably even tell them to do. You also don't know what's wrong with them. I would not be at all surprised if they had psychological issues. They can't learn nice and kind when they are too young to truly understand the difference between right and wrong, and it's all well and good to hurt feelings and bodies in that household, intentionally.

A peace bond is a criminal code order stating you must do whatever the order states or face going to jail. link removed. Obviously that would apply to the father. Oh obviously they're being taught this by the actions of the parents no doubt. It is how they are brought up to be. But the point of it is is I cannot face living next to these people if they are going to keep it up. And both counselors agreed that we shouldn't have to put up with this BS.

When I was 6 and 8 years old I wanted the approval of the adults around me as does every kid. They are aware that those may be unkind actions but evidently they are rewarded for it, aren't they? Praise, attention, even negative attention - Whatever it is that they think they need to thrive. So they're going to do it. The kids don't have some personal vendetta against you. Be angry at the parents, mostly that douche father of theirs. He's got all of them including a grown woman like a puppet on strings. And like I said, again - You don't know what's wrong with them, just as many people perhaps didn't know your son was Autistic and didn't understand when he had a breakdown or meltdown.

So it is kind of like a restraining order on him? Well, how will that stop the kids from saying anything to you?

Well they are not getting a response from us. I don't even acknowledge their presence . So they are not even gaining negative attention. Ya know?

Yeah, I am not even sure how to shut their mouths. Oh I am mad at the douche. Maybe I can go to housing and have them be forced to move . They have been cited as having unacceptable standards inside and out before.

No, not from you. From their parents.

Yeah, that just doesn't seem like it would do a thing outside of him as an individual. I mean, he may corral them in as to not want to create any further problems and perhaps he won't know what you are doing, or what you're capable of. So it could work.

How do you go about getting a peace bond, though? Do you have to go in front of a judge? What would you say, "They are calling me poo head."? LOL. I'm not making fun of you, I just am curious as to how it would go down.

I think you should laugh at them when they do it. Like a crazy lady. And tell them how adorable they are. I bet you will confuse them.

No, not from you. From their parents.

Yeah, that just doesn't seem like it would do a thing outside of him as an individual. I mean, he may corral them in as to not want to create any further problems and perhaps he won't know what you are doing, or what you're capable of. So it could work.

I totally get what you're saying that they are going for any form of attention from their parents because they don't often get a lot. And that I'm sure is not in their minds due to age. That is more subconscience. But their mother now has to go into the yard with them and if they act out then of course she has to attend to it. But they are doing this stuff even without her being present. In fact the oldest one makes a point of not having her mother present when she does it and claims that she talking to her best imaginary friend when she gets in trouble.

Archived