Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

It seems my neighbours just want to keep escalating this issue. They called the MPs again last night. I guess we should put up with being verbally assaulted by his kids. I realize they are little kids but still I should be able to walk from my car to my own house without being verbally accosted by them. The MP said between us just talking to him ,looking at their yard, looking at you guys ,talking to you guys and looking at your yard I can see the difference.

And the neighbour said he didn't know his kids were yelling insults at us. SUUUUUURRREE RIIIIIGHT. And I told the MP well of course they don't because they never supervise the kids in the yard ,ever. And he said he would talk to them about the behavior of their children and the need to supervise them. I said well you can talk all you want but it's going to fall on deaf ears . They will be doing exactly the same thing again tomorrow. It goes in one ear and out the other.

And he's taking all of this to ridiculous levels. And my husband said you know I just drove home from Quebec city and I'm really tired of all this.

So in the end they are going to make a room available for Mr. D bag and my husband to talk with a mediator. Personally I want nothing to do with it.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And when the oldest kid got caught out about her yelling insults she said ," oh we were just saying that to our imaginary friends." Hahaha sure you were. That's why it stopped when we went in the house right? And started up again when we went to get more things from the car? Sure sweetheart , sure. And I know where she heard this all from. Her D bag parents.

The first time I remember my father going to the critical mental health ward I was about 15 or 16. My mother was away for work. I came home from school and my father called me and said, " I am in the psych ward bring me my stuff." And he hung up. He did not even tell me which hospital. I had to phone around find out which hospital. He left me NO MONEY whatsoever, ( I had 38 CENTS exactly) and my 12 year old brother. I walked 26 blocks to the hospital with his stuff and was trying to figure out how to get into the ward and I could see him laughing at me from the window. When I finally got in there an hour later he laughed and told me what a loser I was. I threw his stuff at him and told him he was effin pathetic and I was just a kid. Just then the nurse walked in and told me what a "horrible daughter" I was. I said, " you know what lady? You do not even know this man. He is working you like a concert violin. He is an abusive, neglectful and disgusting parent so take your judgement of ME and stick it."

This BS with my neighbours is really impeding my progress. And it is taking a huge toll on me. I am always on edge for what they're going to do next. Every day my chest just squeezes harder ,harder and harder. I know they are going to have the mediation but still you can't mediate respectfulness into a moron. They are going to do the exact same crap they have always done because they don't feel they have anything to learn and they are right.

Well, I am done with it ,really and truly done with it. It is not my job to teach their kids boundaries and respect. To me none of them exist any longer. I told him to go to the mediation because it makes him look good and it's his career that could however slight go down the toilet if this goes any further. And then just come home and ignore that they exist.

I told him that this is affecting my progress and my anxiety level shot up by about 1000%. What I didn't say is that if the douches continue as they are I might have to go home. I seriously can't live next to these people for a few more years.

How about an outdoor canopy type thing? My aunt gave me hers, although this one has a zip up net to keep the bugs out...I am going to put a water and sand table in there for Mateo and his slide when it's really sunny. But she has another sort of "attachment" for it, which is a 3 sided draping canopy which has a lot of privacy.

Archived