Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the weekend's events I saw chinks in my husband's armour that I haven't seen in probably about eight years. He was catastrophizing and starting to panic. I thought he was going to have a full-fledged meltdown. But he went to work and manage to recover himself. When he came home we talked about it. He said in his state of catastrophizing he felt making a complaint on my behalf would somehow affect his career. And I said how is it going to affect your career when you didn't do anything?

I'm glad he managed to recover himself that was a scary few hours.

Yup, I am in the middle of a huge arthritis flare up. I have about 1 million things to do tomorrow before we go. I have to make 4 dozen cookies and a dozen muffins for the convention. I have to make laundry detergent and an wash our clothes to go. Clean the house and get my haircut.

Friday morning we leave about eight. And we are supposed to do a lot of walking on this weekend and my knee is blowing up like a balloon.

R's chain of command wants to sit on the threat information for a bit they think if we proceed that King Kong over there will just escalate things.

Personally, I am disappointed in that decision. The more you let bullies get away with what they get away with they think they can get away with more and more.

We head out in the morning ,so excited! All except for this stupid haircut. Well and they said she was a senior stylist. Uh huh. She may of been nice and all but kind of spun. I get very very upset when my hair is not the way I like it. I sat in my car and cried for about 10 minutes . Next time I will just refuse to get it cut and wait for my regular stylist. Because this haircut is just stupid and boring and doesn't even look nice.

My mother tried to placate me by saying it looks nice and it doesn't! And I hate when she does that. Then she said well ask R if he likes it. Who gives a frog's fat behind if he likes it. I'm the one that has to have it on my head. He doesn't give a crap how I cut my hair. He wouldn't care if I never cut my hair. Hair and fashion mean absolutely zero to him. He was raised in a family where that was not even a consideration. Why would I care what he thinks of my hair? Nice try mom but no cigar.

I went to a hairdresser who ruin my hair in November, it really ruins your confidence. Can you get it fixed quick? I had to wait months for mine to grow out the go crawling back to my GOOD hairdresser. I walked out the second time feeling fabulous. I will never go anywhere else now. If it's cold enough tuck your hair in your coat. I'm sure it's worse to you than anyone else. Don't let it ruin your holiday. All that anger can't be good for you.

Archived