Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

Thanks ladies.

I had a great time with my mom and we are now heading to my in-laws. I got to see my brother for the whole weekend too!!

We just went to the cemetery and saw our little boy and daddy read to him the psalm the Lord is my Shepherd. And read to my mom's parents too. They are in the same cemetery.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was moved to tears when my husband read those Psalms at our son's grave and at my grandparent's grave. My grandparents are people he has never met. They died years before I met him. But because they mean so much to me they mean so much to him.

And at my other grandfather's funeral( 2 years ago) he wore his uniform and saluted my grandpa and told him ,"rest in peace now,soldier. " my aunts and my cousins on my dad's side still talk about that and how much that meant to them.

And his loving relationship now with his son just melts my heart.

I love you, R. You are my everything.

I was moved to tears when my husband read those Psalms at our son's grave and at my grandparent's grave. My grandparents are people he has never met. They died years before I met him. But because they mean so much to me they mean so much to him.

And at my other grandfather's funeral( 2 years ago) he wore his uniform and saluted my grandpa and told him ,"rest in peace now,soldier. " my aunts and my cousins on my dad's side still talk about that and how much that meant to them.

And his loving relationship now with his son just melts my heart.

I love you, R. You are my everything.

That's beautiful Vic. I felt my heart melting too and also when I read about your stepdad.

Oh I read about that Manson thing. Surely it has to be some type of hoax or scam. I do recall reading a while back that he gets HEAPS of mail from admirers. How creepy.

Sadly, I don't think it is.. She apparently thinks he is innocent. Must be so difficult for the families of the deceased... It was so horrific.

Archived