Iam disappointed that I'm not over it yet.

The grocery store girl was a different one. But after reading through the emails I could see that she was clearly interested. I like to be a little smooth and leave the other party guessing a little bit. She made it clear that she wanted to hang out by saying nothing was going on. I made a few jokes and told her I would call her tomorrow. Of course I picked the place and the time.

The place we are going to I go to quite a bit. My old roommate and good friend is the bar manager there so we will get the quality treatment. Im not all that nervous though. I do well in these types of situations. I am the type of dude who likes interviews and things like that. If anything I like it when the girl is nervous. Thats cute.

Im going to be laid back as usual and get to know what shes all about.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an email from another attractive lady who is into snowboarding. I've been a snowboarder since 1990 (That's before you were born, Kid!) so we are chatting about snowboarding. She seems pretty chill. I'd like to get out and meet some new people outside of the circle I currently travel in.

Ah dating. So interesting.

My buddy has a date tomorrow night as well. His date actually works in the same building for the same company my date works at. She's in a different area though. Small world.

I just got off of the phone with my best female friend. She moved to Miami after college but we stayed in touch. I went to prom with her but we have always been such great friends that nothing ever developed. Now she is like a cousin to me. So she used to hang out with the girl I am going out with tomorrow night. It turns out that I am really this girls type. She seems super cool. I am not trying to rush anything and I wasn't digging for information but from what I heard Im sure we will have fun. My MIA friend was like text me when you get home. I want all of the details. Haha. I feel like a 16 year old girl now.

Nice MakeItCount. If you really want to meet some new people just sign up for a dating site. My Mom forced me to sign up for Match. I just so happened to see a girl I knew from the past who is also recently single. Ill give it a month and then pull the profile down but if you seriously want to meet people there are LOTS of hot nurses on those sites.

I got an email from another attractive lady who is into snowboarding. I've been a snowboarder since 1990 (That's before you were born, Kid!) so we are chatting about snowboarding. She seems pretty chill. I'd like to get out and meet some new people outside of the circle I currently travel in.

Ah dating. So interesting.

My buddy has a date tomorrow night as well. His date actually works in the same building for the same company my date works at. She's in a different area though. Small world.

You had me cracking up here!! I was born in 88 so I was prolly munching on some Cheerios while you were rippin'.

Good for you on the dating thing too. See what else is out there. Dip your foot back into the dating pool. Lots of lovely ladies out there.

Hot nurses on Match too? Wow. I might need an account there. Only if they are over 32 though. I like to have at least ten years in between.

Oh and if I survive my night out, I will be giggling like a school girl too when I read your post on Saturday.

I went out last night to a metal/rock bar. I swear to god I almost cried when I was told they don't play anymore metal because they weren't getting enough people in. The place is a friggin warehouse it's so big. And the girls - well, let's just say some looked like they've eaten guys the size of me. (waits for woman wrath). Anyways, tonight I'm going out to a much better club where I've had lots of success before. Hopefully I'll have some kid sized stories to bring back. Big plans for you boys tonight?

One more day. I talked to her last Sunday. Not sure I even really want to hear from her at this point though. She is off of the pedestal now.

This new lady texted me to see what type of wine we were drinking last night. She said she hopes to see me again soon. I said "For sure. Have fun at your show". Shes going to see some band.

I forgot the edicate of dating. When to call and how often or what not. I hate talking on the phone so it'll be mostly texting. I'm sure I'll be talking to her at my leisure. Probably go out with her next week.

She's way different from my ex. My ex and I were together almost 6 years so we had A LOT in common. Like everything. This new girl is different. I like the fact that she doesn't go to the types of places my ex goes to but we are definitely two different people. No big deal though. We'll see where it goes.

i didnt mean to invite her after the concert,let her initiate that.

if she likes whine ,tell her you have a bottle at home for her,and when she starts getting over excited with ohhs and whaaaas ,tell her that you don't like that type too much,it gives you headache. something like that.

it's a nice little flirt and it'll make her think about that bottle,without you inviting her or moving too fast.

The girl I went on a date with on Friday texted me at 1 am to ask if I wanted to come over. I didn't respond. I'll tell her I was asleep already. It's hard when you are used to having someone there, then not having someone there, to not move too quickly with someone else. I don't want that to happen though as I don't want this new girl to have unrealistic expectations. I don't know where I want that to go yet.

I'm also surprised that my ex hasn't popped up on my radar. Things must be getting serious between her and the new guy. One more day until I hit a week of NC.

Archived