Iam disappointed that I'm not over it yet.

i hear you SA.

i understand what you're going through.i feel the same way.

i really saw mine getting her life back in control,improving on all levels,changing from the naive girl she was into a women,and whuuup she goes and talks about some guy she likes in europe. i can't have that,i'm a man and demand respect from a women,so i had no choice but to break up.

i won't be in competition with no man,i know what my qualities are and wont put up with that s...t. i'm better than so many on all levels,so i demand to be respected .

i'm not saying she maybe just told her friends(girl talk),but when it goes further than her girls that it's disrespectful towards me and i cant and wont allow that.

thats the problem with your ex too,maybe she wanted to see how much you want her and was expecting more effort from you.

girls always have their stupid little tests they make us go through, to see if you still qualify as a veritable partner.f..k that,i'm too good for many out there,and so are you,don't need no test because of your insecure little mind games.

bro,honestly,now its been over 3 months strict NC(many attempts to contact from her,i'm the dumper),and i really don't care to know or even talk to her anymore.

it's like a strange person who i'm not attracted to.love makes us blind indeed.

wait SA 3 months strict ,and you'll see what i'm talking about.

and speaking of other girls,man i'm so tired of dating,it's boring,same old blah blah blah to get a girl in bed and see if it goes any further.

it's just no challenge anymore,and that sucks.

if a girl is too easy,im not interested,if she plays hard to get,im even less interested(especially when you know you had many other better girls than her),it sucks

pac pac

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You hit the nail on the head Gallop. I went on one date with this girl and she was telling me about how she gets bored with guys easily. A few hours later she is trying to get me to sleep with her. Funny how that works.

With my ex, she literally flat out said "You never even fought for me". I said "I have been fighting for a year. I am not going to chase you. And you should never have to fight for someone, ever." So I see the whole see how far he will go for me to see if he loves me game. This all started because she was upset that I never get jealous. She says she wanted me to show that I cared. Once I did all of the normal break up stuff like begging her to come back she kept pushing it. She came back and then left again. I think because she really liked having me chase her.

The second time she broke up with me I was like eff it. Im not chasing her again. Love is not a prison. You want to go elsewhere? Fine. Then weeks later she says I didnt come after her. What the * * * * is that? Why the hell should you have to chase after someone you have been with for years?

So when she would call I would ask her if she wanted to get back together at first. She would say no and that I hurt her too badly when I emailed a girl about nothing specific (the girl was HOT and apparently interested in more then just friendship. Those ladies are like female lions with a cub in danger when they smell competition!). So eventually I just stopped trying. She started to call me and text me all of the time and I would respond but she wasnt getting her act together.

She kept drinking and partying with the same group of single friends who are a few years younger then her. Finally I was like screw it. I dont want to date a chick like that. What the hell happened to her?

So now I am dating new ladies. It seems like they are way too easy. What did I miss in the last few years? You buy a girl a few drinks or dinner and you get to sleep with her that night? I'm not really interested in ladies that are that easy. Its boring and they usually dont have much to say.

I guess we are just old school.

mine was also upset because of that,they can't stand it when you're extremely confident and aren't scared or worried of losing them.

i let her go wherever and with whoever she wanted,never asked what exactly she was doing or call to check and all that bs that insecure,jealous people do.

she was upset you didn't chase her,because you showed that you can get somebody else and replace her if she starts with those games.

we are not old school,it's when you did them all it's hard to find a challenge.

so that was bothering my ex all the time,how come she can't break me,and how can i be so secure. i'm not the best looking guy,not the smartest or richest,but i'm doing pretty good all around.

it's funny how confidence gets most of them,no matter how smart or beautiful they are.

my friends always wondered what i was saying or doing to them that i hooked up some "un-accessible" girls.

they were asking what im lying or what's the secret,i always told them that it's not only to be yourself,but also to believe in yourself.

Couldn't agree with you more Gallop. My buddies used to say the same thing. They'd be like what are you telling these girls? They chase you to no end and they are all hot. I'm like I don't tell them anything. I just don't chase them. I broke up with a very well off attractive daughter of a big stockbroker to date an NBA cheerleader. She got mad when a model was emailing me. I didn't see what the big deal was because I wasn't planning on going anywhere.

Whenever girls would start to act flakey or whatever I'd just shrug it off and move on to the next one. That confidence is coming back now. It almost sucks because it is kind of boring. My ex kept me mentally challenged. Now the combination of great looks and great conversation seem to be few and far between. It's not getting girls that's difficult it's finding one that's the total package.

But I agree that it's all in believing in te product you're selling. I have that down. Haha.

I went out tonight and had a few beers with my buddies. I ran into the exs bff. I said hi after she called my name and was cordial and made sure I had fun the whole night. I ended up running into a girl another buddy of mine is dating. She asked for a ride to my buddy's house. So from my exs bffs POV I left with some girl at bar close! That worked out.

Wow I just read the whole 16 pages! 3 months after the break up I still haven't dated though I went out a lot with friends. Some guys having been hinting but I've been shutting them out since I wasn't ready. Reading this thread and after realizing that it's really over, I will prepare myself for the dating scene. I wish I could forget about my ex. 4 years down the drain and a broken engagement is so painful.

I know how you feel Ivis. I was with my ex for five and a half years and was engaged as well. It sucks but when you really love someone you let them go. I wasnt ready at 3 months out and I dont know if I am completely ready now. Dont worry about that. Take your time and date when you feel comfortable. Its a good confidence booster but at the same time I constantly compare everyone to my ex and of course they dont live up.

Take your time and focus on Ivis. Excersize as much as possible and get a lot of sleep. Thats whats worked so far for me.

Just left the office. I was there an hour and a half late because I was talking to a friend of mine. She just got back from a humanitarian trip. She told me 2 years ago that she had a thing for me but I was happily with my ex and she was engaged. She is asking me to design a logo for an NP she's taking over and wants me to go on a humanitarian trip with her. I'm always skeptical though because I can tell she's still interested. I don't think her hubby would like that and I'm not TheKid55! Haha!

Cool chick. It sucks that she always has to bring that unspoken tension.

Now I'm off to meet up with the new chick. This isn't going to end well. She just referred to me as babe. She's drunk so I'll let it slide but this is not good. The ones you aren't super hyped on always love you the most. Smh.

have fun bro. make sure you make no mistake like Kid did,and can't perform.ouch,jk

i fell asleep once(too much drinking) while the girl was giving me a Bj. the worst insult to a girl. damn was i embarrassed. i tried to make her feel better ,but what can you possibly say in those situations? i offered to make breakfast , told her she better not be falling asleep while i'm making it,lol .

enjoy your night SA3000,haha

She is asking me to design a logo for an NP she's taking over and wants me to go on a humanitarian trip with her. I'm always skeptical though because I can tell she's still interested. I don't think her hubby would like that and I'm not TheKid55! Haha!

Damn SA, you too! My goodness. Ya'll are going hard after me! SMH. Just kidding.

I had to leave the new girls house at 4 am. I couldn't take it anymore. She was snoring and her dog kept walking on me. I've only seen her twice but I can tell already that she isn't going to work out. She's just ok and I can't do ok. I felt like I had to escape at all costs. Thank god I'm back home. I probably shouldn't have slept with her but you live and learn. Time to move on because I'm putting the breaks on that situation.

i can imagine your face looking at her and plotting an escape plan.

i hate when girls have dogs sniffing and walking around the bed. i was having sux with a girl,and her dog kept licking my ear while i was laying on my back,and then when i was up in some ninja style,that fkng dog got to lick my balls,of of did i get pissed.

funny is, i didn't realize right away it was the dog ,thinking she's playing with them nuts.

cha-ching

So the more I date the more I find myself missing my ex. I set up profiles on a few sites or whatever but I am not remotely interested in anyone. I just want my old ex back. The way she used to be. Missing her like hell today. This sucks. I know that we can only move forward but what I wouldn't do to go back. We were so happy and great together. For a long time our relationship was awesome. I really miss that.

So the more I date the more I find myself missing my ex. I set up profiles on a few sites or whatever but I am not remotely interested in anyone. I just want my old ex back. The way she used to be. Missing her like hell today. This sucks. I know that we can only move forward but what I wouldn't do to go back. We were so happy and great together. For a long time our relationship was awesome. I really miss that.

I totally get what you're saying. But no matter how perfect you were together, and could be if you were together again, both people have to want to try. The fact that you see the possibility and the promise but have an ex who's all over the place is what's caused you so much agony. Yes, that totally sucks.

i can imagine your face looking at her and plotting an escape plan.

i hate when girls have dogs sniffing and walking around the bed. i was having sux with a girl,and her dog kept licking my ear while i was laying on my back,and then when i was up in some ninja style,that fkng dog got to lick my balls,of of did i get pissed.

funny is, i didn't realize right away it was the dog ,thinking she's playing with them nuts.

cha-ching

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that made my day.

I totally get what you're saying. But no matter how perfect you were together, and could be if you were together again, both people have to want to try. The fact that you see the possibility and the promise but have an ex who's all over the place is what's caused you so much agony. Yes, that totally sucks.

Yeah. I know. We can only go forward. I just don't really feel like dating but feel like I should be dating. I don't know how to explain it. I feel like I am forcing it when my head knows damn well that I don't want to actually date anyone of these girls.

Yeah I get bored or lonely from time to time but I have 0 interest in anyone right now. I just go out with them because I feel like I am supposed to. It doesn't make me any happier though.

I was going through my Facebook pictures to find some pictures of myself and found like 100 of my ex and myself back when things were really good. Thats probably what helped initiate this rut. At that time she was begging me to quite bartending, get married at a small ceremony for just us two, get rid of Facebook, and start hanging out with couples. I didn't want to do any of that at the time.

Yeah. I know. We can only go forward. I just don't really feel like dating but feel like I should be dating. I don't know how to explain it. I feel like I am forcing it when my head knows damn well that I don't want to actually date anyone of these girls.

You're not feeling it. Maybe dating isn't where you should be putting your energy now. I think healing does require us to choose to do some things that don't feel great, but I don't know of any formula that says you have to date. Only you know, but it could be that you'd be better off taking a break from dating.

Incidentally, I've been on a few coffee dates and there was no connection whatsoever. I think there will be a time when the right girl comes along and I'm ready for her, but that time isn't now.

Archived