Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Thekid55's Healing Journal

thekid55

Kid, I just dont want the weakest link in your system to fail. Mad props for being a player and having fun with all these girls and feeling like your on top of the world. Don't give me this crap about desire you just want some for the moment just like me, Sa, Gallop and everyone that reads your post. I just dont want to see you months from now posting about how juggling all these chicks came crashing down. However I have faith in you and You are doing a damn good job. lol

C

I say have fun with it.. when i was ur age in college had a diff girl thur-sunday... its your time to explore, have fun and learn new things.. half the girls your with are doing the same thing too, u know they have more then just you around..

just be aware of feelings if they come into play... otherwise roll with it and have fun..

Yeah I did the same thing too. I would go out and joke that I was going to try to end up at home by myself but would always fail. I would wake up and say "Damn it. Well, looks like Ill have to try again tonight!" to my roommates. They were the same way. Live your life Kid. And if you are going to juggle them becareful of the social networking sites. Thank god they werent that popular when I was in college. I cant imagine what kind of crap I would have had to delete off of my wall. Thats what texting is for.

Haha. Well, that older ex (J) and I still hang out/talk all the time now. Her and I had a thing a few years back. She's the girl with the boyfriend that I've referenced in here a few times. When her and I first hooked up again, she basically was seducing me on the dance floor. One thing led to another and we've been hanging out for the last few months. It's going to end when we graduate and that's totally cool with me.

Is this that ex that brought you to this site in the first place, i.e. the one from HS that broke up with you at homecoming?

Kid,you're young,enjoy while it lasts and excites you.

me at 30,having girls left and right? nah ,it's too boring and feels childish.no more of that.

so get all that out of your system,do you thing,juggle as many as you can,and if you fk it up,who cares,pick it up and juggle some more.

life is good

J isn't the one who brought me to the site nor the one who I recently broke up with. We had a fling for a few months a few years back.

Now, last night. We had a situation on our hands. I took J out for a pre-birthday dinner because I always want everyone to feel pretty special on their b-days. Especially my girls. Always gotta make them happy. She was so happy with dinner and went out with her friends. Afterwards, I invited Spring Break girl 'E' over to watch a movie. One thing led to another and well, yeah. I told her that we have two months left and we should just have fun. She whole-heartily agreed.

Today is J's birthday and she was really upset with me when I didn't text her Happy Birthday around midnight (was in the process of hooking up with E when the clock hit 12). When E left around 1, I called J back and I went over and I slept with her. J immediately started questioning when I got there which wasn't cool with me. Left this morning and now I'm here.

Right now, I'm juggling three different girls here and it's tough. I'm having more fun than I could possibly imagine and the girls do not know about each other.

What a night. I'm waiting for E to get back to her apartment. It was J's birthday tonight and what a sloppy mess she was! She had to leave the bar early and I was so great to her. I put her hair up into a pony tail while she was puking. Got her into bed. Changed her outta her night out clothes, etc. I deserve big time points for that.

Moment of the night had to be when I saw my ex's best friend. She dates one of my best friends. She said to me "You can do so much better than ex!" I was looking really good too and everything. I just started laughing. She said 'for real'. Ex was nowhere to be found that night.

Thats a good feeling man, even when her friends are saying you can get better tells you something. lol Keep plowing along and just enjoy the last few weeks of school. And keep juggling all these little ladies. I know I have said that to be careful and blah blah blah but life is to damn short. IT's my ex's birthday today and she's dosen't deserve a damn thing from me.

Mad points for having good dignity and respecting the drunk girl you took care of. She'll like that alot.

Haven't posted anything in here in awhile.

Things are going well. I've been super busy with classes, baseball, friends, etc.

Last night, we had a seniors only charatered bus trip to this bar. I went with my big group of friends and saw a lot of other people there. I saw my ex, but honestly, I don't even care anymore. We didn't say anything to each other and it's better that way. Her best friend came up to me again and told me that she was always on 'Team thekidd' during the breakup and tried talking so sense into my ex. She just wouldn't listen (what a surprise).

Anyway, I've been hanging out with this girl 'E'. Her and I go to the same school and met on Spring Break. We hooked up on SB and carried our thing back home. The girl really really likes your boy a lot. If you have read SA's journal, you'll see some parallels. Girl is willing to cook for me whenever, she's really cute, and just always down for whatever. She hasn't given it up to me yet so she's definitely earned my respect in that regard. I'm just gonna go with the flow with this one and see what happens. I don't want a girlfriend at this point.

When 'J' saw me with E, she got super jealous. We ended up arguing for the third time in the last week about it. Her boyfriend even came to visit her this weekend! Anyway, J sent me these really really long texts basically saying 'F U' 'I hate you' blah blah. I was just like shut the f&*! up. She texted me and apologized to me tonight. We ended up hooking up and she kept saying how much I've changed (In a good way) from when we used to hang out three years ago.

I feel like I'm hitting my peak though. I feel so good about myself and with everything. I have so many new friends. I'm must see whenever I go out in bars, clubs, wherever. When I was at the bar last night, I had a crowd of like ten or so girls around me, eating up every word I was saying.

I feel like I'm almost completely healed.

This is just the beginning Thekidd. At 22 there is a whole lot more out there that you've yet to see. As you continue to progress and your confidence builds, you'll find it spilling into other aspects of life. I know you've been doing well in sports, with work, school, etc. but, as I am sure you already see, believing in your self will open a lot more doors. Now that you are starting to get comfortable in your own skin, you start to get the feeling that its all so easy and wonder why you waited this long to get here. When you mix hard work, perseverance, integrity, and confidence there really isn't much that you can't do. You've got a bright future ahead of you. Keep it up.

Just realized most of your posters to this journal are guys haha. but either way reading your journal has helped & entertained me. Its' interesting to see a guy's perspective through a breakup. How long have you been broken up now? I'm just reaching the 3 month mark after a 3 year relationship and even though I still want him back, i'm happy with where I am in my life at the moment....i'm only 21 haha, got a lot of living to do. Glad to see you're feeling good and moving on

Just realized most of your posters to this journal are guys haha. but either way reading your journal has helped & entertained me. Its' interesting to see a guy's perspective through a breakup. How long have you been broken up now? I'm just reaching the 3 month mark after a 3 year relationship and even though I still want him back, i'm happy with where I am in my life at the moment....i'm only 21 haha, got a lot of living to do. Glad to see you're feeling good and moving on

We've been broken up for six months now after a 2.5 year relationship. Wow. The first 3.5 months were brutal for me. I was getting sporadic contact from her and I just couldn't get my head out of my a.ss. I haven't gotten contact from her since late January and to be honest, I needed it and still need it. I'd say I'm about 90% healed now. Seeing her doesn't bother me anymore. I'm fine by myself or with other girls. I've hooked up with, I couldn't even tell you how many girls. I'm very in demand now that I've gotten my confidence back. And to be honest, I have trouble juggling all of these different girls. I'm roughly a month and a half away from graduating college and my professional life starts in July. It's a big time transition period for me and I'm taking it in full stride.

(100% sober writing this) For some strange reason, I feel like I want to sit and down to talk to my ex. Idk why. I feel like I'm having a bit of an identity crisis here. Yes, I'm still 'thekid55'. The good student. The good friend, athlete, blah blah blah. But I feel like I'm a lot different than I used to be. I dress differently now. I juggle all of these different girls now, which I think is leading to some big time unhappiness. I feel like I'm forcing them into being something that they aren't. One girl is like a perfect girl. She's very easy to talk to, a good cook, we are sexually compatible, but there's just something missing and Idk what it is.

I have the other girl, the girl who I have history with who has a boyfriend. We argue a lot, but the attraction between us is outta control. I think that leads to all of our issues. Just from the start, it was a messed up situation and I choose to keep going with it so I reap what I sow.

I guess I just need everyone to talk me off the ledge here. I wanted to text her during the middle of the day tomorrow and ask her out to lunch to catch up. Clearly a very bad decision, but she gets me. Not many people get me like she gets me and for some reason, I feel like I can't completely let her go even though I've met other girls who are 10x better than she is. I feel like something is just keeping me hooked. It's like the littlest thing. Her brother still talks to me almost daily and I don't mind that at all. We never talk about her, but I know that I'm a big time positive influence for him. I feel like she'd say no, it is too soon, blah blah blah. I feel like I wouldn't do me any good, either.

I honestly think I'm going through a quarter life crisis.

Whoa whoa whoa, thekid55, what's going on? You want to take her out to lunch to catch up? You definitely know first hand that that's not a good idea to start out with. You've pulled this far now, gotten along great without her and may still think about her from time to time but it's no reason to call her up and ask her how she's doing. If you hear something you don't like, see something you don't like or don't get a response at all it may set you back, even the smallest bit. You yourself said it, your 90% healed although you should be 100% healed if you want to catch up with an ex. You already know these things, I shouldn't have to tell them to you, your smarter then that. All I'm saying is that you've made massive progress since the start of the break-up, you don't want to loose any of it by contacting the ex and getting a negative response in some fashion.

I admire your journal and journey you've taken through ENA, keep strong. Only contact that ex once your COMPLETELY over the break-up, anything otherwise may be a bad idea.

I know what you're going through. I call it post graduation syndrome but it happens towards the end of your college career. You have been a student for how many years? And all of a sudden you reach your goal and you aren't the one thing you've been for most of you're life. Now you wonder who you are. Well I can assure you that your ex can't help you with this. You need a few solid years in the real world to set new goals. Once you have them, this "who am I" feeling will go away. Just relax and know it's normal.

I'm chillen now. I'm better. Had another two baseball games today. We killed it but I pulled my hammy, again. Had to go showing off in front of the girls and diving head first into third base. So I'm laying here in bed with an ice bag on the hammy. I honestly feel like an old man. This body endured 6 years of football, over 500 baseballs games, and 1,500 miles ran over the last two years. I'm 22, but I feel like I have the body of a 40 year old.

I had a ton of people there supporting me which was great. I had a group of seven girls (E's group) and J came with her friend. My parents came as well and brought me some food from home. Always good seeing Mom and Dad. I went over J's after the game and she mentioned E jokingly. I kinda just laughed it off and changed the subject. I went out to dinner with E later and we ended up sleeping together. I just got back from my buddy's house awhile back. Had a party for the UCONN game which was fun. Kind of a low key night. E wants to come back over tonight and so does J. Who knows who will show up, but it's all good.

SA-I'm finishing up my last semester. I've done the standard 4 years at college and I can tell making the transition to my professional life is going to be life altering. No more internships to hide behind or whatever, but I'm ready to embrace it. I am still trying to find my 'true identity' if you will. But I'm just rolling with the punches and seeing what'll happen moving forward.

I was thinking today. When was the last time I was truly happy? Like 100% no care in the world happy. And I have my answer. Last June.

I was going to a Yankee game with my Dad and we were meeting up with my ex and best friend in the city. Now, I absolutely love the Yankees. I watch every game, I'm a walking stat book, etc. I'm way more than your average 'super fan'. Whenever I go to a game, I'm truly happy and have no care in the world. Just adding three of my favorite people to that experience made it even better. The Yankees won that game and we all had such a great time. Soon after that game, my ex and I began to fight a lot which ultimately ended our relationship three months later. It's safe to say that I've dealt with a lot of demons since that breakup and haven't been 100% truly happy. I've tried to force a lot of things. I've tried having other girls fill that void in my life (unsuccessful thus far), activities (been awesome), and new friends. However, it just feels like nothing truly makes me happy like she did.

Now, I'm no dummy. I've been around here long enough to know that the person she used to be is long gone. I'm not trying to glorify the relationship at all. I just miss having that special, deep connection with someone. She was my best friend. She knew all of my favorite things, flaws, how to get under my skin, etc. Breaking up is tough for anyone, but when you lose one of your best friends too, it's twice as hard.

Other girls have been chomping at the bit for me, but my heart isn't in it. Heart for a relationship that is. I'm doing the whole single life thing and I have fun at times, but other times, I wanna be able to have that best friend again. Juggling all of these different girls is definitely great for my ego, but not much helpful for anything else. Juggling is also extremely difficult. Right now, I have eight different girls. I regularly hook up with three of them, met another tonight, and have four more back at home. I'm basically using the abundance mentality to buffer myself from hurt.

When will I find my 100% happiness again? I don't know, but I do know taht as long as I partake in activities that make me happy and surround myself with positive people, things will continue to trend upwards. Who knows what'll happen in the future, but I'm just doing my best to make progress each day.