Advice Needed: Setting internal deadline of boyfriend proposing

ks240030

I think she should stay as long as she would be ok with his never marrying her. That likely means "right away" - but she should have a serious talk with him first. Or it could be that she is finestaying with no proposal until her internal deadline as in "if I knew he was never going to marry me I'd want to stay until May 2011"

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't have to wait 2 years to have another kid. I have known parents who once their child was 6 months old started trying for another baby.

Physically yes but a lot of people want to wait at least a year or two (or even 3 or more) in between kids because otherwise it's way too much stress and it's overwhelming caring for very young children.

Physically yes but a lot of people want to wait at least a year or two (or even 3 or more) in between kids because otherwise it's way too much stress and it's overwhelming caring for very young children.

Well yes. My fiance and I want to try to space the kids out to be about two year apart, depending on how each birth and child does afterward.

Well yes. My fiance and I want to try to space the kids out to be about two year apart, depending on how each birth and child does afterward.

This is the advantage younger people have that older people don't. I am 39 and know that if I have kids I literally have to start trying when I get married, which needs to be in the next few years. Luckily I would be happy with one child (or adoption) because for me 4 or more kids is probably not going to happen.

Archived