35 years old. Never married. No kids. Feeling so out of faith and alone

Except the thing is many over 40 guys think they can get hot 20somethings and not all can. I've known many guys who had nothing to offer a mate yet they refused to settle on this. They refused to date women their age (they were mid-late 30's then). Guess what? They are still single, only now they are bitter too.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Except the thing is many over 40 guys think they can get hot 20somethings and not all can. I've known many guys who had nothing to offer a mate yet they refused to settle on this. They refused to date women their age (they were mid-late 30's then). Guess what? They are still single, only now they are bitter too.

I don't see what this has to do with rebutting my posts. I already said it's a numbers game; some women like older men and some do not. With the economy as bad as it is, established men are even more valuable. I'm probably not the right kind of man for you, but that's quite OK. There are tons of women out there, and I can hit on 100 women in two weeks or less if I feel like it. There's more of you every day, and my value is still going up.

Anyway, if people want to take that chance, they can. I personally do not want to be in my 40s and single. That's why I take all this seriously.

The "good guy" qualities encourage women to step all over the man and take advantage of him. But I refuse to be just an a55h0le, so, instead what I do is be good, but then I temper that with dominance. I find it works extremely well, in particular with women who happen to actually like good guy qualities but wish their good guy could be rougher and have an edge to him. Who wish he could be more exciting. I do that, and I do it well because I am also daring, courageous, intensely smart, and one of the smoothest talkers ever.

As far as the sex aspect of dominance, I seek out women who really enjoy sex and are multi orgasmic. All that combines to give me a greater power over my women, as far as cementing in their mind that I'm a powerful alpha male around whom they can just relax and stop with all the competition and power struggles. Such women really value great sex and make a natural connection between that kind of dominance and other kinds outside the bedroom.

I'm not a drill sergeant. But I am someone she should never mess with specifically because I've already helped her recognize why it is entirely against her interests.

I am her dream man.

lol, that's why we often hear the term "creepy old guys" who most young women are grossed out by, taken out the golddiggers of course. You rarely hear an equal term for a young woman.

I have to disagree with strangeman on this too. Many many attractive young women are not being or even want to be lavished by guys. And not all guys are confused, not being able to get girls. In fact many guys who are not attractive in their twenties stay the same well into their old age. A young attractive man can pull girls easily in this day and age and I assure you it gets even easier with time. With women being able to make their own money, money and status will slowly lose its importance and other charms come into play.

Seems to me like you want to get revenge for your lack of success with women when younger. That's a very unhealthy and immature attitude and two wrongs never make a right.

I have to disagree with strangeman on this too...a young attractive man can pull girls easily in this day and age and I assure you it gets even easier with time.

You don't even realize that you're making my point! Put down the bong and try to think a little more clearly.

Of course it gets easier with time.... that's how many females are wired, and of course more women want me now that I'm established. I'm not saying no men in their 20s get laid; I got laid in my 20s. I don't want some random wet hole to marry... I want a woman of quality who can bear me superior children, who also loves sex so much she won't let herself go or deny me once I put that ring on her finger!

The other thing of course is that when two people in their early 20s get married, by the time they're in their 30s, the man is often dissatisfied with his aging wife, who is focused on her kids as a fetish to justify her rapidly-bloating body, Friar Tuck haircut, and general asexuality. That's why it's much better for the man to be 5-10 years older. That way she'll seem hot to him for much, much longer. Which is of huge benefit to her.

In these posts I've gone out of my way to leave enough room in my language such that I don't say 'all women are golddiggers' or that 'all older men are attractive'. Yet your entire counter-argument rests on these sort of glib mis-characterizations. I wont bother challenging you to find such a quote from me because 1) you can't, and 2) you've already demonstrated an amazing combination of poor/lazy reading comprehension.

It seems to me some women here aren't really interested in a winning relationship. They just want the upper hand vis-a-vis their mates. Ironic, isn't it?

You don't even realize that you're making my point! Of course it gets easier with time.... that's how women are wired, and of course more women want me now that I'm established. I'm not saying no men in their 20s get laid; I got laid in my 20s.

The other thing of course is that when two people in their early 20s get married, by the time they're in their 30s, the man is often dissatisfied with his aging wife, who is focused on her kids as a fetish to justify her growing belly and asexuality. It's much better for the man to be 5-10 years older. That way she'll seem hot to him for much, much longer.

It seems to me some women here aren't really interested in a winning relationship. They just want the upper hand vis-a-vis their mates. Ironic, isn't it?

When I said with time, I didn't mean with aging. Wasn't it obvious from my sentence? I said as we progress in time and women become more and more independent (as generations pass), the value of money starts to lose importance for them and they care about their partner's looks more for example. In fact, there are studies that prove this. And it is also common sense. Doesn't need to be studied so much.

Just because you can impress people, doesn't mean that you are intensely smart or even a smooth talker. It might just mean that you choose less smart people as your audience, perhaps to get an ego boost. One of my ex boyfriends was a very very smart guy. His last girlfriends were not all that interesting, always praising him. I didn't and instead showed him his weak points which did bother him, yet he thought I was the best thing that happened to him and was in great pain when I broke up with him.

And it seems like you are really sure that you know what a winning relationship is. You know what is right for you and good for you! But trying to impose your ideas to others just makes you look simple and close minded.

I am not seeking to impose my ideas on you or anyone here. I am sharing them. Once *again*, I seek out women who want what I have to offer. As I assume you do as well, otherwise you certainly wouldn't be in a relationship. Unless you have redeeming qualities that certainly do not come accross in this thread...

This brings me back to OP's post, where I suggested that she should do the same: focus on men who want what she has to offer. Not more of a fantasy approach to what kind of man that would be.

I was welcomed by OP, so stop trying to joust with me. I get that you're competitive. You're also not nearly as smart as you brag; it's obvious from how superficially you read on one hand, ignoring all the details and subtlety, and on the other, you go on the attack with a strident tone and all-knowing manner. You said before how a man smarter than you would drive you bonkers; clearly I am quite wrong for you in this way alone.

To summarize: you are squandering your audience with me, because you're so sure you know best in all areas. Especially those where a man gets uppity. Hence I conclude that the right man for you is slow, weak, and meek. Your shrewish sig says it all:

The next time I create the universe,

I'll make sure you participate.

But until then, better off dead.

A smile on the lips and a hole in the head.

You sound like an absolute harridan. Which is bizarre because I've read some of your posts in other threads and I tend to agree with you.

Strangeman, we get it, you are so hot that all gas want you. However, the reality is just because a guy is older doesn't mean he's desirable and just because a woman is doesn't mean she's unattractive. I am 39 and don't have a bad haircut or overweight or anything else. I always get hit on by much younger guys. And yes I do think it's creepy when older guys hit on younger women. I've had guys my parents age, even older hit on me and it's gross. I do not want an older man.

Btw, of course you should go for what you want, and so should anyone else. Doesn't always mean you'll get it though. I've been told (not just here) I am picky and will be alone because I will never date dads. Does this mean I can't find a single guy? Not at all, just means I might need to try harder. It doesn't mean I should have to lower my standards for something I don't want.

I am not seeking to impose my ideas on you or anyone here. I am sharing them. Once *again*, I seek out women who want what I have to offer. As I assume you do as well, otherwise you certainly wouldn't be in a relationship. Unless you have redeeming qualities that certainly do not come accross in this thread...

Yes, but you do seem to believe that you just know for sure what a better relationship is. Assuming people who go other ways are going to pay the "cost". I can quote many sentences from your past posts that indicate that. To me, that's the same as imposing ideas.

I was welcomed by OP, so stop trying to joust with me. I get that you're competitive. You're also not nearly as smart as you brag; it's obvious from how superficially you read on one hand, ignoring all the details and subtlety, and on the other, you go on the attack with a strident tone and all-knowing manner. You said before how a man smarter than you would drive you bonkers; clearly I am quite wrong for you in this way alone.

To summarize: you are squandering your audience with me, because you're so sure you know best in all areas. Especially those where a man gets uppity. Hence I conclude that the right man for you is slow, weak, and meek.

lol, now who is doing the personal attacks here? I go straight to the points that matter. If I want to answer every little detail in your posts, it would take a long time, specially considering the fact that I have started writing in English not that long ago.

And the truth is, I do not think I know in all areas at all. In fact, if there is one thing I know, is the fact that there is so so much I don't know! But if a claim is evidently wrong, I speak up.

You sound like an absolute harridan. Which is bizarre because I've read some of your posts in other threads and I tend to agree with you.

My sig is from lyrics of a band that I like. It's a sad quote, complaining about the fact that we had no choice in coming to this world or choosing who we would want to be. I don't see how that makes me a harriden person! I like poems and lyrics, even sad ones.

Anyways, if I offended you, I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention. I wanted to argue in a civil way.

Worriedgirl, I know what a better relationship is for me, and those women who find me attractive and like the same sort of thing. NOT what I think everyone else should do a priori.

Of course, I've already said these things several time here here; yet you ignore that. Don't blame it on your English skills (which by the way are rather good). Blame it on the reflexive emotions you feel about what I write. It raises your dander to such a degree that you don't feel you have time to really read my opinions. Instead you have to rush on here and keep proving to everyone that, yes, you're smart, and you sure as hell aren't going to let a man have the upper hand without a fight.

Which, once again, makes my point. Such women are straying from the path because they choose to. If any of you ladies secretly want a man more like me, then it means you need to *choose* to submit in *some* areas. Not all. Of course, I said that already, but you have no idea because you've not been paying much attention. Just waiting for my mouth to close so yours can open.

Yes, you have irritated me. I think it was your intention, because you are competitive and see how careful and precise I am with what I say *and* how I say it. So, perhaps you let yourself appear less intelligent than you are just to rub in that I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make her drink. I can paint a beautiful mural, but you can always refuse to look. You go, grrrrl! Go ahead and savor that.

I wouldn't mind your sour attitude nearly as much, or your careful-yet-unimpressive cherry picking of what I have to say, if you coupled it with a more accurate read of my posts. Instead of this primitive, knee-jerk combative approach that is really sounding like just another Internet tough girl. Being rude first, judging, dismissing. Etc.

Somehow I imagine your man is terrified of you and doesn't put up a fight. You are woman; hear you roar. And if he does like to fight, well, you both are gluttons for punishment and clearly deserve each other.

I know what a better relationship is for me, and those women who find me attractive and like the same sort of thing. As I've said many times here; yet you ignore that. Don't blame it on your English skills (which by the way are rather good). Blame it on the reflexive emotions you feel about what I write. It raises your dander to such a degree that you don't feel you have time to really read my opinions.

Yes, you have irritated me. I think it was your intention, because you are competitive and you see how careful and precise I am with what I say *and* how I say it. So, savor that.

I wouldn't mind your bad attitude at all if you coupled it with a more accurate read of my posts.

My bad attitude? I think I received enough good attitude from you just in the last few posts. People irritate each other in arguments/discussions, that's a given.

And some of your posts did create emotional reflex in me, but not all of them.

And what do you mean saying not my age? Do you know my age? I'm fairly younger than you if you wonder. Or were you thinking I'm an older woman and were trying to say that I can never have you due to my age? Who is having the bad attitude here?

Yes, but you do seem to believe that you just know for sure what a better relationship is. Assuming people who go other ways are going to pay the "cost". I can quote many sentences from your past posts that indicate that. To me, that's the same as imposing ideas.

You are not wanting to understand, so you choose not to. After all, feminism is about choices, right? But in your fantasy feminist world, women can do whatever they want for free. There's no opportunity cost to a woman's choices; no financial cost; and certainly no societal cost because a new path has been discovered! I'd imagine you actually don't know the meaning of these terms, so you're likely to just blow them off and assume they are meaningless. More subtlety lost; more detail lost; at least, for you. Lurkers who like to read and think about what they read will understand that you are being shrill and combative, not intellectual.

You must have quite a reputation here to protect.

lol, now who is doing the personal attacks here? I go straight to the points that matter. If I want to answer every little detail in your posts, it would take a long time, specially considering the fact that I have started writing in English not that long ago.

You go straight to the points that matter to *you*. With "matter" defined as whatever allows you to make a harsh comeback that to you seems oh-so-erudite. But the record shows that provoking me is basically just sh1tt1ng up this thread because you're bored and probably would rather ensure that other women are as unhappy as you.

You aren't even bothering to mention OP or relating your "logic" to her situation, as I have time and again. Instead, it's all about you, you, youuuuuu!!1!

And the truth is, I do not think I know in all areas at all. In fact, if there is one thing I know, is the fact that there is so so much I don't know! But if a claim is evidently wrong, I speak up.

Whence comes this newfound shred of reality, intruding on your polished, gleaming intellect? La Rochefoucauld once said that humility is the worst form of conceit...

My sig is from lyrics of a band that I like. It's a sad quote, complaining about the fact that we had no choice in coming to this world or choosing who we would want to be. I don't see how that makes me a harriden person! I like poems and lyrics, even sad ones.

You are like a ball of spines. Or a land mine, waiting to be stepped on by an unsuspecting man, no matter how hard he tries to reach out to you as being someone very different. I have been kind, clear, and firm. For the good of forum readers, I am now stepping it up a bit because you don't seem to respond well to unemotional logic. Typical; you require drama and being confronted before you can drop your shields and be straightforward.

How does this make you a harridan? Definitions of harridan on the Web:

* a scolding (even vicious) woman

link removed

* A virago, shrew or a vicious and scolding woman, especially an older one

link removed

Anyways, if I offended you, I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention. I wanted to argue in a civil way.

To put it bluntly, you have failed. As soon as you can assume a more pleasant form, I will do the same. FYI: that means you don't try to get the last angry/bitter/argumentative word. You were provocative with me first, and the more you say otherwise the more the actual thread will show what really happened.

Like I said, savor what you have accomplished.

Lol, you couldn't be more wrong! My last guy found me very sweet. We rarely ever fought. We did discuss things and had disagreements, but they never came between us. And to your surprise, men also find me feminine. Don't assume you know me just because you read a few posts of me.

Everyone cherry picks when they post. That is just the way it is. I read the whole post, get an idea about what might be on your mind, highlight the part that is more related and focus on that.

My bad attitude? And what do you mean saying not my age? Do you know my age? I'm fairly younger than you if you wonder. Or were you thinking I'm an older woman and were trying to say that I can never have you due to my age? Who is having the bad attitude here?

Because your attitude is the problem; like I said! But what did you do? You saw the word "age" and off you go to the races. You're so sure of yourself you are missing out on learning something here! And from a man, no less!

Or maybe you're just here to vent and pour out your acrid invective, judge others, and dole out advice which must be golden by virtue of the harsh way in which it's delivered.

Everyone cherry picks when they post. That is just the way it is. I read the whole post, get an idea about what might be on your mind, highlight the part that is more related and focus on that.

You get an idea, and assume that because it's yours, it's great. Your logic is weak but your tone of voice is strong. Where I come from, we call that a "chicken hawk." A bully, basically. If you don't think you can beat someone over the head with something, you don't comment on it at all; then you blame it on social norms, your supposed lack of English skills, etc. Another typical woman who can't handle responsibility, but demands total freedom.

Which you cannot have without cost. I'm glad you have boyfriends that like you. There's someone out there for everyone.

To clarify: a whole world of happiness exists out there. You have an "idea" about it, but the quality of that idea doesn't matter because you're Galadriel; all shall love you and despair!

LOL, wow, I must have really irritated you. I honestly see no reason to respond to your post here. If you know this forum, you know that this type of talking is not allowed. I do wonder however why I have created such a great emotional response in you?! Way more that what you created in me. I think I know why, I let others guess for themselves.

What, only you or women can do what you do here? And if they do, they have to do it your way and only with the words you choose? They can't be smarter than you, have stronger logic, and demonstrate that clearly, especially after you provoke them repeatedly, despite claiming at the very end that you didn't mean it?

Show some decency for a change. Instead of acting like every post is an opportunity to glorify yourself and your relationships at my expense.

BTW, please educate me. How many thousands of posts does a man require before he can stoop to your level? Are people like you, with tons of posts, automatically deferred to on this board, no matter how unreasonable and combative you tend to be?

If you have a valid complaint, why is it that I can put tons of effort into clear, non-emotional posts, and then you can attack, criticize, judge, laugh derisively, etc, carefully avoiding all my actual points? You then deconstruct them, subtracting out all my original meaning and replacing it with your own, after which you then suggest your rehash of my message is actually what I meant! LOL

But then, days and literally dozens of posts later, once I get sick of it, here you are suggesting that I'm not allowed to shove your rhetorical nonsense back in your face -- especially if I'm better at that as well?

I've explained why you created such a great emotional response in me. Again, savor that. But don't pretend like it wasn't your intent, that you didn't provoke me, that you weren't rude, dismissive, and personal about it while I was being kind, clear, focused, considerate, and thoughtful.

But then you have no idea what I was doing because you didn't read closely. You just gleaned the first concept you could, biased it heavily based on the deep pain in your life, and then waited for my mouth to close so yours can open.

Re-read my posts -- SLOWLY -- and let me know if you really think the ridiculous assumptions you made about my motives and philosophy stand up to the light of day.

Otherwise you don't even know what you're talking about, you're just spouting off while hiding behind your thousands of posts, suggesting that I'm a 2nd class citizen here. You already admitted you haven't read what I said closely. You just see me as a stereotype to knock down.

No way you could trot out some terms of service here and then somehow say I'm in violation but you are not. You made this personal, and you kept making it personal until I finally responded to you in your language. Then suddenly I crossed the line?

Of course, with a post count like yours you could have personal connections to the management here and can make all this look like the complete opposite of what it is. You've already said you didn't really read my posts. You just chose whatever has the most potential to offend you and then behaved/responded as if it were my purest intent.

Pathetic.

Because your attitude is the problem; like I said! But what did you do? You saw the word "age" and off you go to the races. You're so sure of yourself you are missing out on learning something here! And from a man, no less!

Or maybe you're just here to vent and pour out your acrid invective, judge others, and dole out advice which must be golden by virtue of the harsh way in which it's delivered.

I'm here to talk about what I think is right and have the right to do so. Learning something from a man?! There are many men out there who I don't care to learn from and many who I do care to learn from. Just because you are a man, doesn't mean every relationship advice you give is golden, it can still be analysed and criticized.

You get an idea, and assume that because it's yours, it's great. Your logic is weak but your tone of voice is strong. Where I come from, we call that a "chicken hawk." A bully, basically. If you don't think you can beat someone over the head with something, you don't comment on it at all; then you blame it on social norms, your supposed lack of English skills, etc. Another typical woman who can't handle responsibility, but demands total freedom.

Which you cannot have without cost. I'm glad you have boyfriends that like you. There's someone out there for everyone.

To clarify: a whole world of happiness exists out there. You have an "idea" about it, but the quality of that idea doesn't matter because you're Galadriel; all shall love you and despair!

Of course I "assume", we all assume. How do I know from an internet post what is exactly on your mind and how do I know what I think is exactly the truth? We all make assumptions here ,you too and you can't claim otherwise. No, I am not trying to compensate for lack of responsibility. I said that writing a detailed post can take me A LONG TIME, while it comes for you easier. That's why I simplify things and go straight to the points. I also did agree with some of your points, so it is not all about beating someone over the head with something.

Then back off. You're not impressing anyone with either your previous "posts" or this sudden change in the wind blowing out your backside.

My issue is with your rudeness and dismissal of me, despite the obvious TONS of effort I've since put into this thread. Just like I said I would, and yet here you are, ready to pounce and punish for my supposed insolence, when it's already so clear from your actual words that you haven't been paying much attention what I have to say. I hope OP is wiser, for her sake.

My issue is not, repeat *NOT*, about your ability/freedom to express your opinion. As, once again, I've said so many times already, but you've apparently never noticed in your rush to judgment.

Then back off. You're not impressing anyone with either your previous "posts" or this sudden change in the wind blowing out your backside.

My issue is with your rudeness and dismissal of me. Not your ability/freedom to express your opinion. As, once again, I've said so many times already but you've apparently never noticed in your rush to judgment.

When did I say that I didn't read your posts?! I said I read and highlight the more related parts. In one or two posts, I did have an emotional reposnse, but I tried to control it. Yet you seem to want to go on and on and insult me.

No one is a second class citizen here. We are all judged fairly (I hope). If mods decide they can ban me right now! I didn't call you any name, other than mentioning your insecurity and the fact that you might have less smart audience and that led you to call me all kinds of names and yet you think I am rude.

When did I say that I didn't read your posts?!

Your responses show that you 1) have no idea what I'm talking about, and 2) assume the worst about what I have to say. Ergo you haven't read my writings in any detail, because I'm known for clarity, and have already demonstrated it here time and time agin; either that, or, you simply do not understand and may just be too darn proud to admit it.

In any case here are a few examples, as requested:

Of course I "assume",

That's why I simplify things

Are you seriously suggesting that 99.97% women of the world want to be submissive and dominated by men in their lives?!

BTW, on that last one, no, of course not. I was demonstrating how your challenge was not very well thought out, and thus quite simple to find conditions that both meet and satisfy it. You say writing substantial ideas is difficult for you, so please feel free to re-think it and come back with something more challenging -- other than your attitude.

Then go back and read my posts, for real this time. It's either that or you care more about fighting and getting personal with me than exploring issues.

Or, do you simply expect me to do the heavy lifting here (perhaps because it's convenient for you / because I'm a man)?

if it helps your ego feel better.

This is another personal attack from you. You seem have a near-zero sense of compassion for my ego or my future, except when you feel it's time to balance out your negative energy with a half-hearted admission of your own lame behavior.

So, stop pretending; you aren't fooling the educated or the wise, though you might sincerely think you are. Therefore it seems you have the "bliss" part nailed down: thus I'd truly appreciate if now you could instead try to work on your reading comprehension. You don't have to write anything. Just read, think, and then try coming upstairs for a visit.

Here are a few examples, as requested

When I say we all assume, I mean that we read something, we perceive it in one way and assume that our understanding is correct. This assumption might be wrong or right. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You presented your example as something that is true. I explained in my post why that could not be true. I might have been a little harsh about it, but definitely not as harsh as you try to be.

Strangeman, we get it, you are so hot that all gals want you. However, the reality is just because a guy is older doesn't mean he's desirable and just because a woman is doesn't mean she's unattractive. I am 39 and don't have a bad haircut or overweight or anything else. I always get hit on by much younger guys. And yes I do think it's creepy when older guys hit on younger women. I've had guys my parents age, even older hit on me and it's gross. I do not want an older man.

Awww cmon, newwave, how could you think that's really what I meant? I've said quite a few times that I focus on women who like and want my style / what I have to offer. I also said that I realize that I'm not right for women like you, that there are many of you, and that there's someone out there for everyone. Please, don't assume the worst about what I have to say. My strengths don't make me a bad person.

Also, I'm sorry, but at 39 a woman is not best described as "younger." 29, maybe. A woman of 39 is either past middle age, or right on the cusp, depending on where you rank in the actuarial tables. So is it really appropriate for you to feel creeped out just because a man is older than you? If he's old enough to be your father, I agree, that's too old!

The formula that many men use is this: half his age, plus 7 years. That defines how young she can be and have it be within the limits of social acceptance. That means a man as old as 65 could be appropriate, IF he was such a badass that you wanted to accept him. And that's the extreme outer limit. BTW I'd guess your father is older than 65, but, he may not be.

Realistically, a man in his mid to late forties, or possibly even early fifties if he's a powerful alpha male, should be a good fit for you, assuming you are sexually attractive. Men younger than you really can't be trusted in this role, unless they already have kids or otherwise don't want/need any from you. Those men are out there - especially if you can provide for him and enrich his lifestyle in some significant way other than your personality.

Btw, of course you should go for what you want, and so should anyone else. Doesn't always mean you'll get it though. I've been told (not just here) I am picky and will be alone because I will never date dads. Does this mean I can't find a single guy? Not at all, just means I might need to try harder. It doesn't mean I should have to lower my standards for something I don't want.

I agree with you. Your requirements are obviously fine, they are your choice to make and I support that. But you seem to resent when men you happen to desire also have requirements, which tend to exclude you. You are excluding them, whereas the men you want will generally exclude you as far as actual, literal, tying the knot and lifelong commitment is concerned.

My understanding is that women have little to no problem getting sex, and this of course relates to the broader Mars vs. Venus thing: women have no problem getting sex, and men have no problem getting a relationship. But it's hard for men to get sex, or for women to get a relationship. I think where women get confused is when they punch above their weight and have sex with a man much hotter than they are, which can lead them to conclude that they are in fact as hot as he is, and thus able to obtain his commitment.

This reflects a poor understanding of why/how men obtain sex, which is part of the reason why I came to this thread. I want to help OP understand her situation, as well as try to address some of the other related questions that the women in particular have.

Anyway, thanks to feminism, there's an irony here where once a woman exits her 20s, it quickly becomes harder to obtain a relationship, whereas for the man, it actually becomes easier to get sex. I attribute this to feminism because that's where young women are pumped full of self-esteem and told they can have anything and everything they desire.

I will say that someday, science will render men obsolete. Women will be fertilized by the seed of the world's best alpha males, and the rest will be little more than a memory. When that day comes, women everywhere can breathe a sigh of relief! Until the roof leaks, the toilet backs up, the car fails to start, etc. *joking, I think*

When I say we all assume, I mean that we read something, we perceive it in one way and assume that our understanding is correct. This assumption might be wrong or right. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You presented your example as something that is true. I explained in my post why that could not be true. I might have been a little harsh about it, but definitely not as harsh as you try to be.

Your apology is passive-aggressive, half-hearted, and only partially sincere. But I will still accept it.

Archived