Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Part of me still can't believe that you really thought that you were doing the best for us. I think long term it is in fact the best for me, but you acted on your best interest and on what was more convenient for you. I was there holding your hand while you detached from me so that you could than find someone to move on to and really have something special. And that hurts me, and that used to cause me anger, an anger you don't understand. I know I was a willing participant in all this and that we didn't stand a chance but... can't a girl dream sometimes?

No contact is very trying right now because I want to pull you up on all the sh*t you're doing to unravel what you and I accomplished... Or maybe I'm just still living in the shadowbox your lies and you never did any healing at all.

Funny, didn't take you long to return to the old habits...

How could you?

I don't like to speak I'll of anyone, but you really are one lecherous creep.

I'm sick of the emotional roller coaster I've been going through. I have so much anger towards you. I understand not telling you about my past from the get was wrong, but I don't understand how you were telling me how I'm the only girl you ever actually saw yourself marrying the same day you dumped me. I don't understand how gave up on me so easily especially over things that happened before I even knew of your existence. I have taken all the necessary steps to get over you and some how I still think of you everyday. I'm so angry for even giving you a chance in the first place because I got caught up in you so fast. I was so worried about you and you became my main priority overnight. And I honestly regret it the whole situation because when I decided to give you a chance I was finally healing from a prior situation. It took me forever to get over my relationship before you came around and I promised myself I would never let anyone hurt me that much, but you managed break me so fast. I don't cry myself to sleep anymore, and I'm finally back to my regular daily schedule, but I'm still so hurt. It hurts me that you have made no efforts to reach out to me. Regardless of this pain and I will continue with this process of moving on, I refuse to come looking for you ever. I just want to feel absolutely nothing for you.

Sometimes I'm so selfish that I wish you and your girlfriend don't stay together. But then I remember that this is the girl you fell for and knew you wanted right from the day you met her while we were still "together" in whatever it was that we had. It just hurts. You say you know that we had was so special that you're sure we'll talk again and become friends... but that's exactly the opposite... I can't be your friend after everything I felt for you. I can't be your friend after feeling so easily replaced. I can't talk to you again like we used to... I can't share things with you. Not only because it hurts but by respect to your girlfriend. I hate that you hurt me and pretend you did a selfless thing... the best for us as you say and that one day I'll thank you and etc. Right now I don't want to thank you because I'm in pain. I cry everyday and it's been almost a month since you found her and ended things with me. I don't want to be petty but I can't... I'm still angry sometimes and today is one of those days.

if you only knew how much you were on my heart and on my mind.....you have no idea how much i still love you, Baby. you're still my Lion. omg.....i miss you so much. i wish i could just hold you for one second, just to know that you are ok and feel your heart next to mine. i really don't care how much it would hurt tomorrow....as long as i went to sleep tonight knowing you were alright. i would do it....i really would.

You seem to be doing well, from all I hear. Prancing around like nothing ever happened, flirting and dangling your carrot at anything with a pair of t...

As I sit in a room crying, pouring my heart out to a stranger that I pay for the privilege.

How is this fair?

Stop before this tailspin, turns your life into a train wreck.

I will never contact you unles you come up with a decent paragraph explaining why you miss me or if you wanna get back together. I miss you doesnt just cut it. Enough with the breadcrumbs! I am hoping that you do because I know i wont reach out otherwise. It woud be sad. It has been 3 months of no contact for me. I am proud of myself yeah i now know i am stronger then I thought i was . I can go for years of no contact.yeah cool but Please dont make me do it.

Being home without you ...cooking dinner that's not for us to share ..... Looking for kickball and volleyball league games we won't play in together ... This really bites. The connection shared ... As you said in my birthday card "two stories that make one truth"

I guess all I can say is, I still love you.

I wish I could hold you and kiss you and talk to you again. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and that none of this had happened and I could call you first thing in the morning like we always used to and chat to you about nothing. I wish I could smell your cologne and feel your love for me again. I miss you so much. I domt know how ill ever stop loving you.

I'm going to be so resilient and turn my life around so much that if we ever meet again one day, you won't even recognise me. You were more like a fantasy on my mind. You're so special and apparently so irreplaceable to me just because my mind and neediness made you so. You're just a man, a normal one with his wants and desires like anyone else. Yes, you are special in your own way and I'm sure your girl is lucky to have you, but I need to take you off that pedestal and see you for what you truly are. Just a man.

First just let me say I miss you and hope you are ok. I know its only been a week or so...but I feel like time is precious. I feel bad how our last conversation went. Obviously I didn't expect you to say that you wanted to be alone...but I understand. I know I didn't answer your question the way you wanted me to. It's a question I still don't know how to answer. I love you...(at least I think I do. I am not sure if I its just a word we got comfortable saying and never truly realized what it meant)...I know how happy you have made me in the past and how much fun we can have together. You took me on a journey into a world that I was just beginning to be aware of and showed me how much more it could be. How much more special it could be. I know that you are a special and one of a kind person.

I don't know if I will ever find something like that again...so it makes this difficult to understand why I was unable to give you the answer you wanted. Does it all come back to attraction? I imagine you in these fantasy settings in my head...but its not you. It's a version of you that doesn't exist....even though I might want it to.

I feel like you didn't understand me...and I know you felt the same way about me not understanding you. I know you wanted to move forward fast. I know you wanted assurances. I know you also wanted your cake and to have it too. It was just a lot to accept at once perhaps.

So if I reached out...what would happen? We would discuss these same things...and I would reach the same conclusions...and we would continue the up and down back and forth.

Maybe this time is needed. I need to find a way to get back to center and let go of some of these things that have a hold on me. You are the best thing that happened to me in the last few years. I need to understand why I wasn't able to go through with it.