Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Last night I told you exactly how I felt and according to whatsapp you haven't seen it yet. I really don't think you will say much if anything, because you don't care and to you I'm probably making a fuss about nothing. You will forget I said anything maybe be slightly annoyed that your back up girl is gone and then continue with your euro trip. I'm so angry for letting you swing me back in so easily, you barely said anything and I jumped at the opportunity. Just for a chance. Now you aren't being nice to me at all. I'm tired of beindisappointed and sick and tired

day 22/23 . yay good for me and screw you. I hate that I am getting attention from men again. two to be exact. And I suppose not again, its just that now I am choosing to see it and be open to it.

I hope you are doing superfantastic but go to h***. The funny thing is that I know your doing nothing but working and sleeping. But still...you're choosing working and sleeping over me. So that's all I need to know.

you're a son of a *****. no you're not cause your mom is fantastic. But I hate you. I don't but I want to so bad. I wish I could, so I didn't feel this pain. You don't deserve any of this attention you are getting from me even if you aren't aware that you are. You wont leave my thoughts. No matter how hard I try to forget you ever existed.

I love that we are finally able to talk without my emotional nonsense getting in the way. It feels great to have moved on so far that I am at this point. I still think about you quite a bit, though. I am still crazy about you, and I want to talk to you almost every day. I realize that you still need your space to get your life back together and to continue grieving from your loss. I can tell that you are making tons of progress, though, and I am happy to hear about all of the things you are doing to stay busy. It warms my heart to know that you are finally able to begin moving on from the pain that you must have been feeling. I still wish that I was able to help you in some way, but I respect your choice to let me go and take care of things on your own terms.

Though we are occasionally communicating, I am struggling to continue giving you the space that I'm sure you need, though you haven't directly asked for it. I don't want to push things too far too fast; don't want to suffocate you. I'd like to hear from you more often, but I fear that is too much to ask right now. I want to do this reconciliation thing the right way, which means posting here instead of talking to you, though I don't want anything more at this moment than to hear from you.

I don't want you to know how tough this is for me to handle at times, but sometimes I wish you knew the amount of effort I have been putting into doing things the right way with you. I still wish only the best for you, and if this doesn't work out for whatever reason, then just know that I will always be grateful that I met you and that I have been lucky enough to be a part of your life.

I love you darling. I miss your sweet, soft heart so very much. I miss your sweet face and all of it's expressions that made me so intrigued and curious about you. I miss your lovely funny face beaming at me in the morning, when we were just hanging out together, when I cooked for you, when we were just mucking around and being silly, when we were intimate together. It made me so happy to see you smile. To see your face light up was everything to me. You are so darn adorable.

I miss your hugs and your caring touch. I miss being close to you and having you so near. I miss your sweet voice, your joyous laugh and your quirky little sayings. I miss hearing you singing softly while you were busy doing something. I miss hearing you say my name. Oh my sweetheart. You are so special.

I miss the the things that were so unique to us. The crazy giggles and silliness that no one else understood. The ridiculous laughter. The partnership and teamwork. The experiences we shared both big and small, high and low. I miss wiping your tears and holding you when you were sad. You are so lovely.

I miss all of this and so much more. I can't stop missing you right now sweetheart. I wish I could. But you are in my heart and I can't get you out so easily.

Even though you seem to be moving on, my heart won't believe it just yet. My heart doesn't believe that you have forgotten me. Forgotten us. It's not an easy place to be. I can't have you, I can't be happy for you, and I can't let go just yet. I know I must. If I knew where the switch was I would turn it off. But it's not that simple.

Of course I still dream that the future might be kinder to us. And I guess you never know how things will turn out. But for now I know in my head what needs to happen. I just can't get my heart to listen. It loves you too much.

Take care of yourself darling. I pray you don't forget me x

I dont really miss you right now and i feel like i should. I think its because with our emotional bond i could feel it when you hurt, you are hurting now.

You were in many ways a terrible thing for me and im glad its finally over but i think its going to hurt you really bad in the long run. I wont be there anymore to catch you and you have no one but yourself to blame for yet another relationship ending.

I was just going through some old facebook posts, which I posted on your wall..I saw something unfold from last month, which I wasn't fully aware of..Luckily, you only met her then..

It was clear that you fell head over heals for this person..her mind, and her body..She opposed a bunch of things you said and put you in your place...This obviously turned you on..Well, she is more informed than you on the topics at hand. She even got a degree in Psychology.

It makes sense why you didn't call me that month, and I had to call you.

It's been over 3 weeks now since we've spoken. I'm waiting until you call me..We are apart, and you can do as you please, but we still have a sacred bond. How could you bare your heart to someone else so soon? Just because she has similar interests, lives close, and is good looking...It seems you are intent on getting yourself a wife and having children. You told me, you don't care what it takes, you will do that. You didn't tell me it would be so soon that you would be luring people in.

You posted some songs on facebook a month and a half ago, which i didn't see, because i have you on "unsubscribe". the first song, you quoted "How fickle my heart, how woozy my eyes"...You were thinking about her weren't you?

You fell in love with this person, I can't believe it. It serves you right that she shot down your poetry on her wall. You are being so disrespectful to me. It's hard to believe.

Every time I go on facebook, I have the hope that you will have commented on something of mine..then I go to your page..only to see an attractive girl winking at you. I go on your profile, because I tell myself, I want to be honest with the situation..do I really want to be honest? Do I really want to know? *sigh* It's so hard to see women hitting on you, and you hitting on women. Why do I do this to myself? I don't think you ever even want to get back together with me. I have the hope that it will happen, but maybe for now, I better let go. You are free to be with who you want, as am I. If we are meant to be together, we will come back together. All that matters in the end is what's true..genuine feelings.

I love you. I miss you. I want to be with you. But how can we be together? You are so selfish and self involved that you haven't seen my pain, haven't noticed what I am going through. And now you want to talk, to figure out where things are... How can we do that when I don't know if you love me? I don't want you to hold on to me incase you can't find something better down the road. I want someone who loves me for all of me, for all that I am and all that I will be. Why can't you be that man? Will things change or will you break my heart all over again? I just don't know and I don't even know how to begin telling you all of this.

I don't know how to not miss you. I am classically trained in the art of missing you. Its killing me to not tell you that I still love you in a way that makes me feel guilty for ever saying it to anyone else, because I realized early on that I never meant it with them. We had something supernatural, and i can't wrap my head around you not feeling the same way as hard as I try...

Just don't make us into a joke. Even if I'm never a presence in your life again, don't you dare let your mind convince your heart that what we had was only a figment of our imaginations. If you do, you're a fool, and I know that's not the case.

Found on tumblr, not my words, but fits perfectly.

i don’t know what to tell you other than the fact that a giraffe’s heart weighs 22 pounds and that somebody once told me when flies fall in love, their entire brain is rewired to only know loving each other. when one of them dies, their memory becomes blank. i hope you never think about anything as much as i think about waking up next to you during a windstorm at 5 am.

Gods, I miss you sweetheart. I know we ended it for perfectly sensible reasons, and that we were both tired of hurting each other. But right now, I'd take the hit just to be with you, see your smile, and hold you again. I wish more than anything that we could have made it work. But wishing doesn't make something true, or you'd be here.

ive learned to not expect from you, minus expecting the worst of course. I push my feelings and thoughts away from you into new focuses and with all the other problems in my life right now it's been a bit easier to do it. I deleted our conversation on whatsapp and cannot see when you have logged in and not contacted me which has been helping me to not be hurt and upset despite the pink elephant. The one telling me that you have logged in and haven't messaged me, that things will never be the same. I was naive to think all of a sudden with a few words from you , you would metamorphosize back into the guy that was my boyfriend. You've changed. I used to refer to this phenomenon as the old you and the new you but it was just a coping mechanism, a way to keep that part of you sacred with hopes of a sudden emergence of this person. The truth is, that person is technically the same as this new person, after all you are just yourself. You've gone through experiences which I dont know since we have been apart that have shaped you into who you are now. This isn't temporary and life doesn't move in reverse no matter how deeply I wish it would. I remember when we were together and you used to talk with me nonstop all day, we had conversations about everything from science to life to jokes, the way you used to look at me, well throw me looks and I just knew you were the best person I had ever met. I could feel the goodness oozing from you and your soul, it brought out the best in me, the parts I had lost and not found until I found you. The candlelit surprises with pandora are some of the best memories I have."i've packed a change of clothes and it's time to move on". It's the simple , romantic things you did that were so special to me. The moments when the noise left and it was just your heart and hands intertwined with mine. I kept hoping this would just appear out of thin air. Now, lately, you don't talk with me at all and I feel like homework for you. I am the only one expressing feelings and you just respond, sometimes not at all. You don't even respond to pictures, for instance, when I sent you the sexy picture of me, you said "very nice" as if I was your grandmother and I kissed you on the cheek. I dont know what is really going on and that kills me. I don't understand why you said you wanted to be with me when you return, but your actions are saying you could care less I am alive. I can make up many reasons in my head, there's someone else and I'm a backup, you wanted someone when you came home, you are afraid to be alone, you are using me. I will never know what it really is and you won't tell me. THe only thing I can control is how I react. I've come to understand that forcing this, or trying to get you to change into the past does nothing but hurt me. I've been happier and lighter not speaking with you than when we do speak. Even though I have lots of bad luck and a streak of terrible things happening, it's better when I dont have to pile on the pain you give me. The pain from having myself open and trying with you is greater than the pain of missing you. Because whatever it is that I miss isn't really there. It's just like a dream I can't let go of. This thing that exists between us right now, will never satisfy me. As a person, you set your own rules and you determine what your standard of ultimate love is.

"take my photo off the wall if it just won't sing for you. bc all thats left has gone away and theres nothing there for you to prove. oh look what you've done you've made a fool of everyone. oh well, it seems like such fun until you lose what you had won."

I hate the idea of never holding you, never feeling the magic that dances between us, but at the same time; the longer I hold on for dear life the longer I am missing out on a chance to be loved fully. You hurt me. Not in the past tense, but in the present. Each time we speak, you hurt me. You blow off half the things I say, when you used to answer each detail of my messages and jump at the opportunity to speak with me. When I went away for Xmas, and it was only a week, you skyped me for four hours and called and texted me constantly. Now you are in another country and I haven't had one conversation with you. I know someone in Australia who is WORKING and is constantly messaging me on whatsapp. These little things hurt me. You don't make me feel important or special and everytime I talk to you, I keep wondering what I did? Why all of a sudden when I am real with you and we shared so much why now you can't love me? I feel insecure and hurt when we talk. If you can even call it talking, its more of a monologue and sometimes a response. IT's not going to get better when you come home, it will probably get worse...

YOu will get back to school in study mode, no time. I'll be more hurt about what happened and have no sense of trust in you at all. It will hurt more than this every day, and this risk isn't worht the reward. There is someone out there who will wake up thinking about me, just like I do with oyu right now, who will be romantic and loving towards me and I will be his world just like he is mine. I just have to give you up to get it.

I almost wish you never messaged me, it was selfish. Nothing is different and all it's doing is hurting me. That's okay with you, as long as you are happy. I guess you weren't as much of a "good guy" as I once thought. Selfish just like my ex.

I need to be strong and rid you of my system. This isn't worth the pain anymore dimitri. You lost me.

Remind me again why we cant be together? Is it because we love each other? Is it because we loved talking on the phone for 3 hours in the wee hours of the night about nothing at all?

It is stupid that we are hurting each other for immature ways and god do i want to get over you.

wow. Do I ever miss you at this moment. Just hit me square in the face.

Funny though, cause I actually had a proper nights sleep for the first time in a month. Woke up really early and I felt great. I felt at peace with everything. Felt love for you and felt ok knowing that my love for you is what is stopping me from contacting you. If you love someone set them free.

I don't know what or why, but something must have reminded me of you. I think it was the silly tv commercial selling silly kitchen tools. I laughed when I saw it cause I could picture you wanting one.

It's getting harder and harder for me to not reach out to you. But I know that I cannot. I hope you have a great day and I love you.

So I found out today that a few days after you dropped me, you declared that you and the guy I thought you were cheating on me with were telling everyone you were dating. That was four months ago, and I found out today. I also found out that he treats you like , is mean to you and is dating other people. And you know what I felt? Nothing. No smug vindication or sense of moral victory. No relentless, burning anger, or any desire to throw on my shining armour and ride to your rescue. Just a shrug, and a "Her choice."

In retrospect, it was a good feeling.

i'm writing you a letter. Im NOT going to call you and Im not going to text you. I finally bought a new phone so text works again. I haven't added you back as a contact. Really that's irrelevant though, all your numbers and email addresses and your face are imprinted in my mind.

I wonder if you've texted my work phone. I sure hope not. I don't work there anymore. Since last week. Remember that night you broke it off and how I had called you all day because I was upset about the conversation I had with my boss and I told you it wasn't going to work out and how disappointed you were in me? Well I tried. I really really did. I know you got sick of hearing my complaining all the time. yet that day you chose to hang up on me etc etc, thinking I was crying over you and your crappy behavior again. No I just needed an ear. But it was never ok for me to call you at work. You never had time. You had time for everyone else.

I still picture your face, when you told me I needed to focus on me and my job. It stung. It still does. And all I could say to you was that some things were more important to me. And I mean that. Of course I don't want to end up living in a garbage bin, but knowing that a job is sucking the life out of you is not somewhere that I want to be. I only hope that you realize that yours is killing you. I hope you've gotten one of the jobs you applied for. But man if you have and you haven't told me, that hurts. You used to tell me everything. We knew each others worst and best everything.

I guess you didn't believe how serious it was, cause Id like to think you'd be here knowing I 'd be upset. I realize how it must have been for you with all my drama. I do. But like everything else, I figured we'd get through it all. I'm sorry I wasn't what you wanted. I'm sorry that I changed. I know I did. But my love for you never changed and just got stronger every day. And unfortunately as I saw you distancing yourself (though you deny it), I'm sorry for chasing you.

But damn. I really thought I'd have heard from you by now. Guess you really don't have any feelings.

I broke NC with two men yesterday. Breaking it with MW was the easier of the two. He contacted me and I texted him back. No biggie. It felt like it does when you run into an aquaintence at the bus stop. Nothing of substance, rather matter of fact actually. I have given you multiple opportunities to go seek help. Your most recent lie about leaving your wife for me obviously didn't come through. What made you say that to me? Were you worried that I was spending more time and attention with J? Is he really that big of a thorn in your side? You are a sad, pathetic, cowardly man. No substance, just great in bed. That is your only hold on me, but it is a strong hold just the same.

I contacted you J because I miss you so much. You answered the phone call and while the conversation was brief, it was heartfelt and filling. When we hung up, I wanted nothing more than to touch your face and hold your hand. There is a significant part of me that wants to invite you over tonight and fall asleep in your arms. No sex, just the bond that we have always had. Of best friends. I don't see the harm in any way, shape or form, to being held for a night, with the understand that it is NOT FWB, but the physical contact that is often denied. You are a man of character, strong willed and have overcome more than anyone ever should have. I think I will call you this afternoon and invite you over for a light dinner, a glass of wine, good conversation and sleep oh so peacefully in your arms. Are you willing to be with me? Can you be that man for me? I've always slept so peacefully when you held me in the past. That is my greatest wish right now. No sex and I know you absolutely will respect that, because of your character. Just innocent love. And I am lucky to have found that in you even though it took a while to figure this trait out about you. Love that most people would never get. I have hated you and loved you and loving you is so much better and so much more fun. I can relax with you, I never have to watch my back because we know where the line in the sand is drawn. I want to be held. Not by a new guy, but by someone who cares and loves me for me. Innocent cuddling is sometimes the most empowering.

Honestly, though, why do I still even care about this? Why do I still even care about you?

I think everyone has been right, and I have blinders on, and while I do see the ways in which you didn't treat me well, I don't feel them. I only let myself feel the positive emotions towards you, and that's bullsh*t. Because clearly you only feel negative emotions towards me AND I DON'T DESERVE THAT!

I didn't deserve any of this. All I did was stand up for myself and tell you that calling me useless wasn't okay! I didn't deserve for you to just leave and never look back. I didn't deserve for you to ignore my olive branches. I didn't deserve for you to f**king disappear.

What kind of effed up person are you that you can shut someone out like this - someone who was good to you - even AFTER the breakup?!? I mean, you are just... I don't even understand how someone can be like you.

I think I've been trying to figure you out for the past 7.5 years, but it's a lost cause. I'll never understand someone like you. Because I can't even fathom someone BEING LIKE YOU. It's like you're not even a human being. What the f**k are you?

I had a dream last night that you proposed to your new girlfriend. Not sure why I even care as we broke up almost a year ago. It's pathetic I still even think about you, you showed me the last year that even though I loved you so much and wanted a future together so much, you didn't value me and took me for granted. I wonder if you ever think about me or care at all-- not that knowing the answer would make it better. Although I've had other BFs you were the first real intense love that I thought I would marry, it feels like a part of my innocence has now gone because now I realise that even someone you think will never hurt you can and will....