Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Day 9 NC and I feel better everyday.

Eventhough this has been very painful, I know that it is the right thing. You and I don't belong together, our lives are to different.

I still miss having you as my constant companion, but I know that too will fade.

Every day I see new things that I sacrificed or was missing in my life, just so I could be with you. It wasn't worth it.

Now it's time for me and my girls to live the way we want to live.

I wrote the greatest little essay about how helpful my 30+ day retreat was, and it seems I didn't click the button to post it. wish I did.

I am thankful for you because I exorcised demons in your absence and discovered ecstasy in your presence. I did hard work to understand me, and you, and me and you. I am the better for it.

I still have much to learn. of course.

as you peek inside my house, put your foot on my doormat, feel jealousy and relief at my presumed dating activity, I feel gratification that you remain hooked and that you paid me the compliment that you recently did in your written message.

( no enaers, i am not being stalked. speaking metaphorically.)

you are a tempting diversion. I do not want to break the protective bubble that is around me. I have said my peace to you. you can feel both the hold you have and the grip you've lost.

as we have always known, there will be further tests ahead of us. you know my terms.

I miss you. I admit it. I think a part of me still loves you and wonders about you. But, as logic dictates, that still isn't enough to get back together with you. I am so sad that it had to end this way, and I cried last night over the memories we've both shared. It's horrible to think that I cannot make those new memories with you, how beautiful they would have been, but I guess... life gets in the way of fantasies sometimes, and it's really isn't our fault, when I think about it. I still think of you and wonder what you're thinking. I'm sure you're still hurt and angry just like I am, and I will try my best not to go back to the forum at least until next Saturday (not this week). Hopefully by then, we'll be both calm and not so emotional anymore. I doubt we would talk at all by that time either, though, so I have to understand that and accept that no matter how much it hurts deep down.

I love you. That still isn't enough to make things work, though.

A,

I remember how you used to look at me, instead of the camera, whenever someone took a picture of us. I miss so many things about you. You know, the truth is, you were the only purely good thing that has ever happened to me in my life and you made my life, however transient, worth living. I feel obligated to stay alive now, not to myself, but because of my parents and my sis, and it just feels like dead every day anyway, non-stop. Towards the end, I loved you more than myself, more than anything else. I don't know what else to say. I am sorry...

-H

I spoke to you on the phone yesterday. It was like talking to a stranger. We hadn't spoken in two and half weeks.

It was sort of surreal.

You are on my facebook since about a month ago, again. You wanted that. You wanted me to keep my phone number. I did, all this time, on facebook, I have been refraining from commenting and liking on attractive pictures of people, well, I decided it's been long enough. You are my facebook friend, but I am not subscribed to you, so I won't get it in my feed if you do the same thing with others' pictures.

Even w hen we were together, when I saw you, it sort of felt like seeing a stranger..every time. Now it's more real

I still have feelings for you, I wish I hated you, maybe that way I'd get over you faster but I don't, can't hate you because it's not in my makeup. I have never had something like this happen to me before, I guess that's why they say there's a first for everything. I hoped this would be my third and last relationship, how naive of me. I don't think I'll be over this for a long time. I guess I should take this experience like the other two, run and never look back. The light that I keep burning for us is slowly fading. Once it goes out don't expect me to re light it, you had your chance and you hurt me so goodbye

"If You Forget Me"

Pablo Neruda

I want you to know

one thing.

You know how this is:

if I look

at the crystal moon, at the red branch

of the slow autumn at my window,

if I touch

near the fire

the impalpable ash

or the wrinkled body of the log,

everything carries me to you,

as if everything that exists,

aromas, light, metals,

were little boats

that sail

toward those isles of yours that wait for me.

Well, now,

if little by little you stop loving me

I shall stop loving you little by little.

If suddenly

you forget me

do not look for me,

for I shall already have forgotten you.

If you think it long and mad,

the wind of banners

that passes through my life,

and you decide

to leave me at the shore

of the heart where I have roots,

remember

that on that day,

at that hour,

I shall lift my arms

and my roots will set off

to seek another land.

But

if each day,

each hour,

you feel that you are destined for me

with implacable sweetness,

if each day a flower

climbs up to your lips to seek me,

ah my love, ah my own,

in me all that fire is repeated,

in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten,

my love feeds on your love, beloved,

and as long as you live it will be in your arms

without leaving mine

Remember how I read you this over a year ago?? Oh Yeah, that was the FIRST time you dumped me...

Was such a fool to believe you and take you back.....

why can't i let go of you? why do i still so want you to come back? i feel pity and sadness when i think of you. i know that you don't have it in you to meet my needs. i have practically forgiven you. but i want the dream realized -- where i get to finish out my life near you...

Baby, shove this no contact crap...I miss you!! I've been thinking about you these past 10 days....no contact for 10 days.....its been awful. I've cried and wondered what you are doing every day and night. I keep trying to train my head to think its over....move on girly....but I can't....I have hope. Why do I have hope? You told me I'd burned our bridges, you told me I'd caused all this....you said I couldn't contact you now for a few months, because of what's happened. I wish I could go bacK in time .....just a month. I would have done things so differently. Part of me knows how quickly you move on, you did with me....do you have a new interest now, someone to message and stroke your ego for you now that I'm not doing it. Eugh. I love you but at the same time you make me so angry.

Why are you being such a coward? What have I ever done to you that was bad enough for you to treat me like this? I know I wasn't perfect, but you don't even want to try, after I LITERALLY went to the ends of the earth for you. Even if you don't love me anymore, I would think there would be at least a sense of human obligation on your part to talk to me as a rational adult about our problems so at the very least I could improve myself for the future. I loved you with my whole heart. I faced every single fear I've ever had head on just to be with you. Everything I've done for the last three years has been exclusively for you and I together, and you can just walk away? You're treating me as if we've only been together for 2 weeks. You owe me a discussion about this. I am entitled to hearing the truth. You need to man up and talk to the girl who traveled alone to ****ing Africa for you, who faithfully waited for you for two years, who spent thousands of dollars on phone calls and postage, and got up at 3am every morning to take your calls. I hope you had a good birthday, and I hope you remembered the only person that was there for the last two.

And because of my obsession with MW, I have lost my greatest friend J as a result of it. J told me two days ago that I am too unstable for even a friendship with him because I am not, nor will I ever be completely over MW. He is right of course because MW is still very mich in the forefront of my mind. MW is basically a weak coward, but he is who I am drawn to.

J, I wish you hadn't come to the conclusion that you have, but it is something that I will have to deal with. I certainly will miss your friendship and your funny jokes and the way you made me feel safe.

Am I being selfish? Oh, absolutely. But as long as MW shows even a little interest in me, then I belong to him whether I care to admit it or not. I will probably date other men to compensate for the lonely times when MW isn't around or is with his wife. My son will understand none of this of course, but I am allowing myself to be selfish and try and capture a man who I will never get.

J, I will miss you , but like I just said, I am going to be selfish and maybe somewhere down the line you and I will be able to talk again and see how our lives are. But for now I understand that you are nothing more than a fly in the oinment, the oinment being MW.

Maybe we will be friends again and maybe we won't but for right now, I am pursuing MW because I want to stay permenently connected to him even if it is for a few hours here and a few hours there. I know MW will then disappear, but I don't care, my own self respect is secondary to being in the arms of MW.

As much as I love you, and I truly do. You have broke my heart and destroyed me. I couldn't have done anything else for you if I tried, you were my girl and I done everything I could. I just can't believe someone that 'loved' me so much would do something so horrid to me and lie to me about it. I am disgusted and deeply upset. Maybe one day you can be forgiven, but that is not anytime soon.

Enjoy your life and live as well as you can. Goodbye.

I know you're not my ex, but I just need to tell you this, seeing as you won't talk to me anymore.

You didn't handle this situation the way someone normal would have. You knew what you were doing all this time, knew that I was falling in love with you and you weren't going to love me, but you still acted interested and I feel led on. Maybe you were just nice, but I still feel cheated on somehow.

You could've stopped talking to me at any given moment, but you didn't and I ended up thinking I had a chance when I really didn't. And there's nothing worse in the whole world than hoping for something and the other person encouraging this, when in reality, they have no intention of really being there for you. And now you won't talk to me anymore, you didn't say anything as to why the silence; and it's ok with me.

You don't want to talk to me, fine. But I hope you know I'm moving on. I will block you on Facebook as soon as school ends, so I won't be tempted to stalk you during summer vacation. I plan on moving on and I'm not going to wait around for you to be ready for a relationship. I hope you didn't think I would be your backup girl.

I think I've been in love with you this year, but you don't want me to be, so I'll let this go. That's all I wanted to say.

I hope you have a good life, I wish nothing but all the best for you. I guess this is the part where I tell you goodbye. I never thought it would come to this, but it can't be helped. Goodbye.

Why won't you talk to me? Why won't you respond? I don't care who thinks its delusional, I know it's not because you don't care, so why? I'm not going to cry, or yell, or beg you to take me back. I just. want. to talk. to you. About anything. The weather. Your day. My cat. Anything. Please for the love of all that is holy, please just talk to me. I didn't do anything to deserve this harsh of treatment. I never lied to you or cheated on you, I never broke your stuff, I never tried to control you.. I was mean a lot because I didn't do a very good job of separating you and my stress. That's it. And I know you don't feel safe, but please. Just talk to me.

Why won't you talk to me? Why won't you respond? I don't care who thinks its delusional, I know it's not because you don't care, so why? I'm not going to cry, or yell, or beg you to take me back. I just. want. to talk. to you. About anything. The weather. Your day. My cat. Anything. Please for the love of all that is holy, please just talk to me. I didn't do anything to deserve this harsh of treatment. I never lied to you or cheated on you, I never broke your stuff, I never tried to control you.. I was mean a lot because I didn't do a very good job of separating you and my stress. That's it. And I know you don't feel safe, but please. Just talk to me.

This was me so many times after the BU happened. I hope you're ok.

I saw you today. You saw me. We could have talked but you did not reach out to me. I reached out to you for over to months no reply. So why would I think and different in person.

I could see you looking at me. I was wondering what you were thinking. I saw the person I still love maybe you were thinking the same thing.

I miss you babe