Post here instead of contacting your ex!

It is one of those days when I realize there is no hope for us I see you happier & fulfilled without me. I'm not sure I understand how relationships are meant to be anymore. I feel betrayed that you were with me for so long. I know you were inexperienced too but surely you had to realize that I wouldn't have left you? I know we were both responsible for our lack of communication: I should have had the confidence to leave you but I didn't. You should have ended it if you couldn't see a future.

It really hurts to have a broken heart I know it's not black and white but I almost want it to be. If I'm unlovable I can live and adapt to that!! If you're a screw up I can definitely live with that. But it's not like that and it's so confusing. I feel that you will just see it as: it's not worked, sometimes that happens, move on. I just don't understand you at all. You are not like me, I need to grieve my losses. A lot of me finds joy in comfort & safety & I think part of this is why it hurts so much to loose you.

I'm jealous of your attitude towards your freedom. I find love a very hard habit to break

Wow, so the truth finally comes out. I was waiting for you to make your decision on you and I being together and it turns out you were playing me this whole time and all I was to you was a mere summer 'fling' to get your rocks off during your break-up period with your ex (who cheated on you by the way) but now she's pregnant and you're back together. Way to go, G, way to go. I'm angry, pissed, hurt, and betrayed, but I now feel RELIEVED that I no longer have to wait or hold on to you anymore. I can let go finally, I sat here for three months, wondering when you'll return, excuse after f--king excuse of you just being "busy". Why didn't you just be HONEST? You played me BIG TIME and you have NO REMORSE, you didn't apologize, you didn't give a damn about me and never will. I really hope you're happy with yourself, I hope you and her are happy, really I do, because honestly? Slugs belong with other slugs. You deserve each other good f--king riddance.

I am glad you showed me your true colors and who you really are.

everything you proved to me is just a reflection of who you were when we were together.

You tried to break me, and as much as it hurts.

You know my strength and that i will overcome accepting you turning your back.

To betray me, is something i would of never done to you.

Want to know why ? At that time, I loved you and i remember when you used

to tell me " I LOVE YOU MORE " .

Wow......You said, you love me more then i love you.

But i wasn't the one that left you high and dry. YOU DID!!!

your pathetic. you go on about how you like being alone, yet your going out every night getting drunk, using boys who want to be with you, spending time with them and going on dates with them, doing all the things we used to do, are you trying to fill some kind of void in your life? because it definatly seems like you are. let me guess, you dont want to sit in the house alone, and have to think of me. how bad you treated me, how great a boyfriend i actually was, how i only tried to get some answers and work on things and how you so cruelly threw me aside

you still havent said sorry. i dont think i will ever hear it from you, and it really upsets me, because you know in your heart you were wrong, and it was a terrible thing to do, but you will never be seen to have regrets or any kind of weakness. making me out to be a psycho and abusive.

i hope you miss me and think of me. i hope you cry and write about me in your diary, all the great times we had and how we were so in love. i hope you read back your diary and see how in love we were and realise you made a very stupid mistake. i hope you meet someone new and compare them to me, only to find you let go of the one person you "truly loved", in your own words. i hope you miss me and regret your decision. i hope you get in touch with me and apologise for things you have done, i hope you try to reconcile with me. but most of all, i hope im strong enough to get over you, and i hope i stop missing you.

we might be eachothers other half, but you are totally opposite from me in relationship needs. i dont quit and i try to fix problems, you quit and run away from problems

i cant believe you broke up with me because i was cheeky to you on more than one occasion, and you couldnt even elaborate. you are f***ing pathetic

I've been thinking about me and my life more today. Today there was less attachment & emotion to lossing you. I feel like I have temporarily walled of my heart while I get my life here in order.

I don't know the significance of dreams but I had another one about you. I dreamt I was dating a friend I knew from school. He was very serious about our relationship and quite forceful. All I could think is that he wasn't you.

I am scared that I won't love anyone as much as you. Maybe that's how my life is meant to be, maybe it's not. Just the way I'm feeling.

I want to let you know I'm feeling much happier since our break up 2 months ago. I have started to date other women. You jumped the gun too quickly by calling off the wedding. We worked so hard to maintain the long distance relationship. Moving in together was what motivated us. Only 4 months after living together, what we worked so hard for went to waste. I know what kind of person you are now with how things have transpired. Cheating on me with a 51 year old married man with 2 kids, not even feeling truly sorry or guilty for the pain you caused me. The issues you had with my family was not a deal breaker. Sure I could have shown you I could provide for a family, but I landed my first full time position this year. I started to try to take care of you; provide you with that sense of security. Before you, I never was in a relationship. You were my first and I had a lot to learn about how to treat a woman. Now, you have served a purpose in my life. I am more confident and sure of myself. I'm more mature. The next woman will be lucky to have me because I am a loyal and honest person. Karma will come back to you. I can't wait to find a better woman for me.

I can't believe you tried to contact me again, not even a week in and you comeback with me saying I forgot my necklace at your place? Ha! I told you to f--k off, drop dead and never to talk to me anymore. You did that on purpose just to f--k with me. You're a lying, heartless, manipulative sh-t, I can't believe I gave myself to you, I can't believe I wasted all those months on you, you're worse than my previous ex-boyfriend and he was a damn ex-convict. I really should learn to break this cycle of abuse, I refuse to walk down the street where you jackasses live on anymore, it's hard to tell who is nice and who isn't but now that I look back on it, all the signs were there in the beginning. I should have known I was just your bootycall and nothing more. I may have only been with one other man, but I'm certain I needed to learn this step, so I'm not so naive anymore and know when to spot BOYS like you to avoid getting screwed over. I hope this comes back to bite you in the ass HARD, but until then, I'm focusing on me, I can't wait until I'm in Air Force BMT and away from this sh-t. I mean you wonder why you're 27 and girls cheat on YOU, perhaps it's not so much as them as it is YOURSELF, I hope one day you can grow the hell up.

I just realized your "good deed" of "explaining yourself to me" was never about me, it was all about you. Should have been evident by the fact you didn't even think about accepting my wish of not doing it right now because I couldn't handle it.

I guess that was the dynamic of our relationship during the last month. It was all about you, not me. It's kinda ironic that you accused me of doing the same, when it's kind of clear now that you never stopped to consider my feelings. I wish I would have realized this while we were mailing each other today, I really want to tell you this. No matter, my NC will be absolute from now on. At least you seem to have gotten the message and stopped contacting me. Thanks for giving me at least that.

• Like 1

Hey,

I bought a new phone today. It's nice and although I'm still 30 years, it seems, behind in phone technology I still like it. Discovered an interesting thing, some old voicemails - 14 of them. How that works I don't know but there they were, untapped and years old. Three of them are your old number, I imagine the newer ones are yours as well. I deleted them all, never looked back. Yes, it would have been nice to get them way back when but you don't belong in my new world so stay out.

It still bothers me but that's the nature of this suffering I must endure. Christmas is coming and I wonder if you are going to text me or call. I think you might but just so you know, I'll delete or hang up. Nothing rude, I have nothing good to say to you or what we once had.

However, if you can divine my actions, I will have no problem talking to you if you should find me. It probably won't end well for you as there is too much suffering to forgive and forget. Some people can do it but I'm fairly certain I want something better than the deal I got.

Take care. Don't write, don't call and let me be happy.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas.

I think its dawned on me today that you robbed me of my happiness for nearly a year. This is unacceptable. You nit-picked and disagreed with me on every little point! What was running through your head. You honestly ran me into the ground. Constantly putting me down, making snide comments instead of telling me your true feelings. And for some stupid reason I still pandered to your every need. Cleaning your house (which you kicked me out of) cooking your food, doing your stupid ironing! When I think about this it makes me hate you, but then i kinda feel like you don't even deserve such a string feeling from me.

I miss you and can't stop thinking about you. Little details of my life remind me of you. I wish you would turn around and lose your pride and talk to me. I know you still like me and you know I still like you. Yes I broke up but you have to understand I had no other choice. I wish you would just realize what you did to me and what pushed me away from you and make an effort to change. I also don't know why you got on facebook today 3 times and didn't change your status when I already did. When we got together the last time the first thing you did was change it, so something is clearly bothering you. Are you still not ready to let go completely?

Just know that for now, I'm keeping the doors open, I love you a lot and I wish you'd come back to me with a new perspective on our relationship, I wish you'd come back knowing that in order for relationships to work, you have to do some work too. I miss you every moment of my life, and even though you hurt me a lot I just can't seem to stop thinking about the good times we had.

We had so many plans together and if only you were the guy I fell in love with and hadn't become so rude for an ego boost than we could probably last forever. If it wasn't for your lack of respect, than everything would be fine, because I always fine with your flaws, I loved them as much as I loved your qualities. What I didn't love was you disrespecting me as a person, making me feel less than I am, not giving me what I deserve. But I know that you can be a good guy...

Please think about us, and how you could be throwing away something that could be great.

I love you and always will.

I love you, I'm giving myself till end of Dec to wallow then there will be no more of sad moi.

January will be about earning money, meeting new people and moving on. Can't believe there's been like only two days max out of two bloody months where I didn't cry over you. W t f is wrong with me? Why can't I just accept that you're gone, that I'll never hear your voice or see you again?

You're gone.

Why waste new years and Christmas over spilled beans. You would think that tomorrow could be about earning money and meeting new people and moving on. I know the feeling because i have been there plenty of times, i just feel that sometimes we are our own worst enemies . . . if that makes any sense. sorry if this was nosy.

Do you know wat I'm glad I got dumped by u while u go out having fun and I'm sitting grieving 6 years obv ment **** to you I hate you can't believe your ignoring me making me feel bad when this is you what kind if person sleep with ther bf friend and adds boys to piss me off my friends to day have made me relise what you are and your nothing but a horrible piece of work there taking me out to night to have a good time to get over you

I am crying. I have been crying for many days. Some days are not. But now I am crying.

I don't know how I can be here alone. All alone. I had you, but now you are gone.

I cannot believe that this happened. You are not the right guy but I have this feeling of missing you. Most of time, you are in my head. I am living the past, and couldn't leave the past. I will do in the end. I believe.

I am leaving for a while. I hope I won't miss you much. I don't know if this is love. I miss your friendship. I miss your hand. I miss your smile.

I don't know if you ever miss me. I will never know. I want to contact you so bad. But I know that will make me feel worse.

I have work to do. I cannot do it very well. I don't want you to know about this. that I am so much suffering even after we broke up.

ah.. stupid.. I don't know what I am writing.

I don't like the weekends. Have food poisoning which just makes it worse. Am a little surprised that I don't really crave your company anymore when I feel sick.

I don't know how I am meant to feel towards you anymore because as time passes by I'm coming to the realization that you're not going to be able to talk to me about this in an adult way and, as a result, we won't resolve this.

It really does hurt to think that you could have been over me for months and are actually happier without me. Maybe you are falling in love with someone new.

I'm trying not to be the victim after all this. I do realize my worth. I'm just disappointed and hurt. I am a little scared that it is just me and that I'm impossible to be with. I'm scared that you will go on to have a fulfilling relationship and I won't. It's not a competition though. It just hurts that I'm 'not enough' for you.

Sssiiiigggghhh.

Still reeling, still hurting, tonight is bad, I caved and looked at your profile, can't see anything, but I'm sure you changed your status to taken and probably dropped the bomb that you're having a kid now. It's probably better that I removed you so I can't see that, I just don't understand how this got all screwed up, I'm kicking myself right now for believing there was a chance. But it's not my fault, at least I don't think, I waited for YOU, I had other men lining up for me, but I shooed them away because I was waiting for you to make a decision, how dare you do this to me, after I told you what happened to me not even a year ago, after you said I could trust you... Just utterly disparaging, disappointing, everything negative in the book. I just wish I was at my proper weight goal, so then I could march right into the recruiters office, get all set up so I can leave this place. I don't want to be here anymore, I hate living at home, I hate working this crappy part time job that barely gives me any hours, very woe is me I know. I want to forget you, perhaps maybe one day you'll see how badly you screwed me over? But I doubt it, you're entirely soulless and I cannot wait until I'm over you.

Three years have passed. Every year around this time I remember what you put me through. The pain you caused. I know it is better without you I just don't like it. I wanted to be with you. You have made that impossible and that I hate the most. You made it so it can never be fixed. You cheated and then had a child with her. I cant ever forget that now. I want to forgive but it is hard. I am an amazing person I have come so far I want to show you all I am worth and make you realize your mistake. Even your family knows it. they have tried to contact me but not you. You are not a man your are a child who can not live up to the promises you made and the disaster you brought about yourself. I gave a lot for nothing but pain. WHY DO I STILL CARE!!!!! ITS BEEN 3 YEARS MEMORIES LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Go haunt him for awhile!!!