Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I just hope you know that IF you think it's a good idea and won't interfere with whatever boundaries you have set, I'd like us to talk sometime. You know that this thing was founded on dysfunction, so I doubt it can ever be normal until we're both more stable, but who knows, maybe facing the realities might help. You know the thing I want most right now is to see you feeling good, not that I have anything to do with that. I have absolutely no wish to threaten your progress or infringe on your relationship. In any case, bye for now.

I got a letter from the mortgage company and you wouldn't believe how much lower my payment is going to be. Remember how I used to stress about my maybe losing my house and what to do? Remember how you used to make fun of me of getting myself into such a bad position? Remember how you always rubbed it in my face how I have a finance degree yet still made an unwise home purchase so that my kids would have somewhere stable to live? Yeah- F you. You weren't a support system, you were the only one to put me down and ridicule me when you should have been supporting me and helping me look for options. I called my mom to tell her the good news. You no longer count! You never really did!

Love this post!

I was feeling alright until you called. Ecstatic would have been quite the understatement.

So why are you not calling me back? I'm sorry I missed your call, I texted you back didn't I? I want you to call me again!

Please f just call. You have no idea how destroyed I am right now. WHY F call me if you're not going to call me back? Was this just a test?

I miss you so much, I just went to open up a bottle of wine and the cork went down instead of up so wine spilled everywhere. Kitchen looked like a crime scene, wine was even on the walls and nearly up to the ceiling. My white top looks horrific. Hahaha.

So here I am, hair wet with red wine, top soaked in it and crying.

What a wonderful end to the day.

Okay, so you 'dialed the wrong person'? ***, you have a iPhone with a lock, you get calls from at least 8 people a day, we haven't spoken in nearly 3 weeks so I can't be in your call records, you always clean out your inbox, I'm sure you don't even have me on speed dial anymore. You've never pocket dialed me in the past and we used to speak on the ph at least 4 times a day!

I ain't texting you back.

Guess the fact that I texted you back two mins after your call shows you all you need to know aye. -_-

I am so done with letting myself get hurt over something I "think" I want.... The fact of the matter is, even if I get it, you can't ever provide stability, longegevity or a true life partner ..... You are just to about you and what you want and don't care who you hurt in the process, as long as you get what you want "in the moment" not gving a care in the world how you impact each person you come into contact with!!!!!! You discuss me and this weekend, I am packing your crap, taking it to your friends house and saying goodbye indefinetly!! I hate how much you screwed up my self esteem, because of you instead of me being where I wanted to be at this point, you totally screwed things up, don't worry......You only pushed my plans back by a few years, by the time I am 27 or 28, ill be 3 quarters more educated, more beautiful, focused and balanced emotionally than you ever will be at age.......what 31 or 32!! It's so sad and pathetic and Im done with this crazy stupid obsession!!!!! Kiss my ass goodbye for good, oh yeah, Ive been thinking abotu getting a restraining order if you for one sec try showing up again "out of the blue..." You piece of crap master manipulator, rott where the sun don't shine!

F, I was doing good, today was 18 days NC for God sakes. How does one 'ring by mistake'?

Guess I gotta start NC from day 0 again. F, my text reply of 5 measely words has destroyed everything. =_=

I miss you, but I'm angry at you too, though it's more anger at myself really. I wanted to hear your voice really badly.

Just got my hopes up you know.

OK: SO you say Yes, we've fallen in love with each other. Does that make it easier or harder?

And you dont get that your question doesnt make any sense. It just IS. Love just IS. Your angst is, well, yours. YOU are making it harder by fighting what is in front of you. It aint just a river baby.

Anyway, I answer back: ....May be better if I let you tell me how you feel.

Which, duh, stops you from writing anything. Because how you feel is what has got you all tied up. I'm sorry, but you are a grown man, you have been in war, and not just once. You have been single in some form for, I don't know, 7 years. WTH is your problem.

I am proud that (1) I answered with short answers. (2) I just sent you a funny Bill Cosby bit that is one of my favorites. You need to lighten up. I am not getting drawn in to your head again. Its your damn head, its smart as ginzu in there.

You love me. Get over it. If you are determined to not go out with me, then what difference does it make?

Whether you want me or not, you clearly don't have what you want with A. But, that's for you to figure out. I am moving on, with you still in my orbit, I know, but moving on nonetheless.

It's happening all over again, I get out of an abusive relationship a year ago, meet you and then you turn your back on me just like he did. I can't believe you would fill me up with such joy, such hope, such ingenuity of yourself that I finally felt that I would be pulled out of my rut of that awful, abusive relationship which scared me for life... No, turns out I was wrong, you were just using me for sex. I was nothing more than a summer fling to you and now it's almost 2 and half months since I've last seen you... Why won't you come see me? Why won't you make time for me anymore?

You ALWAYS managed to find time for me before all this, now you're pulling away. Was it something I did? Said? Or were you just reeling from your own heartache from your previous girlfriend and just needed a little 'comfort' to aide the pain... I was just sex to you and nothing more, I was just a rock you stepped on to get over that emotional hurdle and now that you're over it, you don't need me anymore and you causally have moved onto the next girl without a second thought.

But why on earth do you contact me still? WHY? It hurts me that you keep stringing me along, but I let you because I fell in love with you the moment I met you. You know that, I bet. That's why I guess it's comfort for you to know that if you have any sort of emotional issue, I'll always be on call to 'ease' that pain... But then I'll cry, I'll feel like wh-re for doing that, but I can't stop because it's you and I would do anything for you.

And in that fleeting moment of passion, I like to pretend that you actually care for me, the way you cared about her. But I know that will never happen, I'll never have you the way she did.

I was going to ask you something for our 2 year anniversary next month, i'd been planning it for the last 6 months. I was going to ask you a question that no matter what your response would have been, it would have hurt me either way, eventually.

Remember the book you gave me for our 1 year anniversary? Remember what you wrote on the inside? Love you forever...throwing around a statement like that is dangerous, especially when you can say the same to someone else a few months on from that, and hide it from me for months!? You are ugly on the inside, you will never change.

However I still miss you, but I don't want to be anywhere near you. You are a highly addictive drug, i'm just happy i'm in recovery, baby this isn't about you any longer.

I've unfollowed and blocked you on Twitter now, I've also deleted you on LinkedIn. As you know, I don't have Facebook anymore so you can't contact me on there either. I've got a new email address now too, which you don't know, so if you send anything (not that you would) to my old email address I wouldn't see it. The only way for you to contact me would be through texting or calling me... I'm going to get a new phone in the next month or so though, and that means I'll have a new number. So yup... it will be impossible for you to ever get in touch, which I'm glad about.

Again with the observation that you're in love with me, that you are feeling possessive, that its not like you and you know have no right. That had you heard that I had a travelling companion for TDay, that you would not have been prepared to hear that.

Um, Hellloooo? Arent YOU the one with the GF 1200 m away? Wasn't I just the fling?

I am ready for you. I want you in my life. I have 9, count 'em, 9 men who have been swimming around me like raw bait. I don't know why or where they came from. Maybe the cold weather brings your people out to chase my people. Whatever. This is not a case of me filling the void. I slaughtered that problem during my NC period. I want YOU, not someone, and not anyone, and not one of the 9.

Eventually, someone else will stick to me. When that happens, and not a moment before, will be when you ask to have me back.

Really? Is this really how you want to play?

And another thing. Does she know? I think she does. How could she not? How in goodness name can she want to keep you when your heart needs to be set free? I just don't get it, I just don't. It's your problem. When you write me confounded as you are, it sure makes me wonder what else is in play that makes this so difficult for you. Hmmm?

Was any of it real? Was anything you did and say true? I don't understand. After a month of being apart I still don't understand. How can someone go from being madly head over heals in love with me, going to the ends of the earth for me to using me for sex? Everything you first said to me feels like a lie. I can't believe I ever trusted you. What went wrong? What did I do? I don't understand. I don't think I ever will.

I don't know why, nor can I explain it in words, but I still think about you. A lot. I don't love you, no. That love dissipated in the beginning, because the foundation was never strong enough and easily gave way once you left. I somewhat care for you, but that's slowly making its way to indifference. But I still wonder if you think of me, if you care for me, even just a little bit, and if you appreciate what we had, which wasn't perfect or even very healthy but was special in its own way. You're long gone now -- although for the time being, we're as close as we'll ever be for quite some time -- and you've turned a blind eye to me, even after I reached out to you simply to acknowledge what amazing turns our lives have individually taken. No pretense, no desire for reconciliation or even friendship, just a nod to the renewal I've undergone and the importance that you and our relationship (both during and after the fact) played in it. Maybe you just weren't ready at the time to say anything. Maybe you don't ever want anything to do with me, even if this contradicts the last words you left me with. I know you do this with everybody -- lock them away into a box as if they don't exist, casting aside their communications. I expected it for me as I had seen you do it with others, and it happened, but still I thought I was different, that I was special. That I wouldn't get pushed away. That I wouldn't be forgotten by you, like all those others you've forgotten.

I hope you're happy and that one day you won't feel the need to reject those who care for you and want the best for you. I am content and at peace without you, and without anybody right now - just me alone. I know you've likely jumped ahead to many new somebodies, and well, I have to accept that. But replacements won't fill that emotional void, that numbness that I think you've never really dealt with face on. Good luck with that.

Goodbye for good - I'd like to clear my mind of you and open it up to something more fulfilling and positive. I just can't do this anymore...

i hate you for not giving me the chance to show you how much i could be of an equal partner in a relationship bcoz you never really did invested time on me!you always have that wall...i have never done anything grave for you to treat me that way...all i want is for you to know me better and love me and make the relationship grow but you never made it possible....i know that i am a very wonderful person inside and out ...of course im not perfect but i know what i can offer bcoz i really wanted you in my life and i want to nurture the love i have for you but you shut the door in my face...i even asked you out one last time but you played with my feelings you said you will but you never did txt me back and it never happened...........................................................................i am so hurt!i would rather hear a big NO response instead of that disappearing in the face of the earth act...and completely ignoring my txt act!what did i do to deserve this!