Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I can feel myself falling out of love with you a little bit. It's a little scary, but it's good. I don't want to pine so much for somebody who doesn't want me in their life. I tried so hard to be my best for you, and you told me you were concerned about settling. I want you to be happy, but saying something like that makes it seem like you're better than me. I don't need to be a doormat. I am worth so much more than the box you put me in and left.

I hate you today for your stubbornness or maybe that you are so careless about me. Times is passing by so slow and I feel like I'm not living but only existing. I'm doing all my daily activity like a robot and then I return home. Every evening I think of you. I've noticed that you're adding new girls to your friendlist. Maybe you started dating again or going to clubs, or maybe meeting them and going for coffee, or riding a bike... I have no idea, but I'm so damn jealous for them. I hate you that you haven't put so much effort into our relationship as you're putting your effort to get acquainted to new girls. I'm so sad and disappointed of you. I hate you.

This has been one of the really traumatic stages of my life, but something about it made me turn back and face everything else. What was it about it that was different? Did I respond to something in you that is struggling to break free in spite of everything? I wish I could hold you and somehow make things better. God I wish I could do that.

Thinkin about the good times, even though there was more bad than good!.... I tried going out on a date with somebody new who I just met last weekend. I felt weezy to my stomache at the slightest touch from him, baby I seriously want to try again and make it work this time, no more playing games and no more ex drama!! Stay away from your ex and everything will be great, I swear you don't need her, I'm everything and more!!!..... I wish that you could see that!! I'm seriously starving myself without you around, my world is upside down and I can't stop thinking about you!!!..I miss you so much, can't stop crying!

OK having a lonely night.

Why?

Because now that I have identified the pattern, it means its not you. I have been tending toward loneliness lately, and this new knowledge is a relief and also a loss.

You are not it. I wanted it to be you, pretty deeply wanted it.

When I see you, will I feel the same?

Still thinking about you. A LOT. Can't help it. You really impacted my life in an amazing way.

I just wonder...

Do you think about me as well? How often? Do you still dream about me?

Do you feel guilty? Do you regret breaking up with me? Do you regret how you handled it? Do you regret ever meeting me in general?

I wonder what you've been up to lately. I wonder where you go and what you do. I just want to know how you truly feel.

Do you miss me at all?

Is your life happier without me?

I doubt I'll ever get the answers to any of my questions. I just wish you'd give me something. Anything. Just let me know you cherish what we had.

I don't know why we have to be so distant...

I'm just calling to say I want the best for you, I hope you are happy, since I couldn't offer you that. I miss the days of me missing you while I was in Australia and you were in Asia, the 72 days we spent apart I wish I could relive them just so I know there was a light at the end of the tunnel. I wish I could hold you like i did that night when we finally got together.

I have never stopped loving you for the 9 years i've known you, from the moment I met you, but the person I thought you were apparently doesn't exist anymore. I can only hope he treats you as good as i did, nothing less than a princess and his entire world. He cheated you once before, I hope he doesn't do it again, because I don't want you to feel like I do right now.

I miss you baby, I dreamt of you again last night, and you were lying there right beside me smiling, you looked so happy mere lou

I am so SO broken by the fact that you don't want me anymore. It just kills all the fibres of my being. I don't like being with myself most of the time because I liked who you brought out in me. I'm so sad it wasn't that way for you too. I miss you, babes. I wanted to call you tonight and let you know how much I cherished you and our relationship...alas, it's 3 am and it's a bad idea regardless. I just got home from that party and I'm really glad you decided not to go. Honestly, I hope it's more because you thought it would be too hard than that you worried it would be awkward. That sucks for me. I promised myself that I wouldn't mention you tonight, but with all of our mutual friends and talking about high school and marriage...of course you came up. It was all light and I'm sure I appeared more indifferent/strong, but it just sucks that we aren't that person for each other anymore. I miss knowing that you were so in love with me. I miss going to bed and waking up with the knowledge that I cherished a soul as much as that soul cherished me and we really brought out the best in one another. I really loved that. I love you.

"I am too connected to you

To slip away, fade away.

Days away I still feel you

Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Without the skin here,

Beneath the storm.

Under these tears now,

The walls came down."

Tool lyrics, eh? I really like that song. I think I'll listen to it now...

Sigh.

I still want to talk to you every single day. I would give anything to just hear your voice, your laugh... ah, to make you laugh again.

I don't know. Perhaps it's just a case of you meant a lot more to me than I meant to you. Perhaps this is your own weird way of dealing with the end of a relationship. I have no idea because you won't tell me. All I get is silence, and it's killing me.

I need one last conversation with you. A chance to just put everything on the table. Don't I at least deserve that?

Maybe not. Maybe I'm getting precisely what I deserve.

Agh, how I miss you. Every. Single. Day.