Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I made a great dinner tonight and just kept thinking about how you would have complained about something or told me what I should do next time to make it better.

I'm so sad and angry. What happened? Tomorrow is the anniversary of our first date, what happened to you? What made you start to judge everything about me and my life and treat me like I could never be good enough? Things could have been so good, you had NO right to judge me. I am an amazing person and if you can't see that then that's your problem.

I hated the conflict, I hated the put downs or as you put it "advice to help me make myself a better person" but I'm lonely tonight. F**k you.

i love and miss you and the baby.i wish you would just call or text me or mom just to let us know how are yall doing. ou dont have to cut my mom,dad,sister and kids from your life they are still your family and they love and miss yall too! this isnt fair and what your mom is doing isnt right either.

Wow..I miss you so much today. Can you believe I am still in some sort of disbelief? Maybe I miss you cos I got intimate with someone else. You are starting to feel more and more like a stranger, just how sad is that..What do you do I wonder, are you really ok? Do you really think it was a good idea? I feel totally deluded. I have these imaginary conversations in my mind, that of course lead to nowhere because you just wouldn't understand me anyway.

It's hilarious really that sometimes I think you'll turn up at work or at my home..And when I meet someone or have good news or feel happier I think 'people say ex's come back when you feel better so maybe he'll come back now!' . Something's wrong with me clearly.

I want my stability back so much, nowadays I feel like a unit, not quite part of something..I can't believe we can never be together again but I miss you, I want to talk to you and share and play and do our silly random things. I want that world, that certainty.

Being strong is so relieving. It frees me. I didn't check up on you today. I didn't re-open any wounds. And it feels great. I don't want to be the masochist anymore.

The only problem is... You're becoming a stranger. To think we've been the best of friends for 4 years and now we're not a part of each other's lives anymore. It scares me so much. It kills me that we decided to break our bond and connection.

I need to stop wondering if you think of me. I think that's when I'll truly know for sure that I'm not still waiting for you.

I cried when i missed you. I cried when you were in hospital. I cried when you were mad at me. I cried when you were sad. I cried when you kissed me. I cried when you left me. I cried when you broke my heart. I cried at those times because i loved you...

I never cried when you hit me. I never cried when you hurt me. I never cried when you broke my stuff. I never cried when you made fun of me. I never cried when you showed me off like a pet. I never cried when you lied to me. I never cried when you took control of me. I never cried at those times because i loved you...

So many times, i felt like my world was falling apart and i didn't know what to do. I thought i really stopped caring for you, but...

I saw you crying today and my heart throbbed. I wanted to look into your eyes and ask you "Why are you crying? In pain? In fear? In sadness? In love?"

But as much as it kills me, i keep walking. I keep walking because i used to love you... but you never really cared...

But it doesn't mean i don't care...

Why did you say you'll call and now there's not a single word from you?

I'm in such a mess right now, that set me back 10 miles from where I was few days before! I don't want your breadcrumbs I want YOU!

And now they cancelled our course and we haven't got a chance to see eachother anymore. I feel like sh*t, seriously...

I'm not sure why you're ignoring me.

Hope you're not missing me as much as I miss you.

I've got pretty much no one in my life to talk to now. Just sitting home all day soaking up the sadness by myself.

But, I know I'm going to make it.

I saw the first little beauties that have been born at the lake ..mummy duck was swimming along

with her brood all following her every move ..dad duck was hovering nearby ..watching , keeping his eye on

his family ...me and em just stood watching ..well I obviously had a photo frenzy over it all ... I know you

would get as much pelasure out of this as me ..I know that you would want to see my pics ..I know that there

is only you in this world who I have met who loves this stuff..who shared this stuff ..who just takes me

and my eccentric behaviour as the norm ...

what will I do now ..I look at the ducks and the birds in our garden through your eyes ..I enjoy for me , I enjoy

the fact that emily knows the names of the birds , real names and alias's haha , I love that she knows the song

of the blue * * * * and the wood pigeons ..I appreciate that all this is a gift in life.

yet ..yet ..I still talk to you ..in my head ..out loud .. I tell you all this ..I thought we would share each other

for ever ...

I have had some dreadful stuff go on in my life , but never has my soul been ripped apart like it has now ..what's worse

is, I know yours has too ...

I wish for you ..that you can wake up in a morning and feel joy again and peace of mind ..I prey that you see the ducks again,

your a beautiful person , you deserve to smile ..I love you xxxx

If only you saw how much I was trying, if only you saw how much you were hurting me. Was it fear that held you back, that made you push me to my breaking point to see how strong I really was? Is the way you rationalize to keep you from hurting? You never once said you were sorry to me. You feel like if things didn't work out that I wasn't really in love with you, that it was just an infatuation. Is this how you justify it to yourself so you can move on? I DID love you. And I tried hard every day. There is only so much trying I could have done and when I started to feel so much pain I just couldn't do it anymore, I had to take care of myself again.

But you know what? I forgive you. I know in my heart I loved you and I tried. But more importantly I know in my heart I love ME, nothing you can do or say can bring me down again - the love I have for myself is more important than what I felt for someone who could not accept me for me. That's all I need. I don't care what you tell yourself anymore, I'm sad that you can repress emotions and rationalize them because that only hurts you. You said that I was the problem, and that I have emotional issues. Well yes, my emotions got bad. I cried, I got upset, I got withdrawn but they were not "me" they were directly related to how I was treated by you day after day. If you can't see that it's your problem. Good luck with your next relationship because I am keeping my head held high, I know I'm an amazing person and have so much to offer.

Oh god....I can't find anywhere else to go with my feelings. I've no real friends. I can come here and rant on you....it's the "post here instead of contact your ex" thread, after all.

I just feel very pathetic and alone. No friends (hey I have a few friends but I don't like them....we've grown apart. I have a few ex's as friends....I love them but I can't be so honest with them....)

I really have feelings for YOU. You know who you are (or you don't.....really I don't care) Even if you knew, you would not care about me.

Life isn't good for me. I'm trying to make my way through but I feel as if I'm screaming and no one hears me. I'm so sure I don't matter to anyone in this life. If I could disappear, everyone that knows me would be happier.

I'm thankful for enotalone that I can say this here.

I don't actively think about you anymore, but the thought of you in general is still always there. Just you. Not sure when it will go away but I don't want to put any more energy into analyzing the past. I don't want to listen to any sad songs. I don't really feel like I want you back anymore either. And at this moment in time, I can't really say that I miss you. You have been fading from my memory for quite some time and I was desperately clinging to anything that I could just to keep you around in my mind.

Time really does do wonders...I guess...

I don't feel the need to reach out. I'm glad I got it out of my system last weekend, even if it made me look weak to you. I was holding on to hope and it wasn't letting me take that last final step.

Bye.

alright you slapper!!!

i really hope you are crying in your bedroom because of what you have done!!

sooner or later you are gonna be down and depressed and have nobody there as you just use people and are sooooo fake towards them its untrue, * * * did i ever see in you.. youve had you have had 5 relationships in 5 year and not forgetting the other random guys you have slept with..cant you see that you have no real friends..you are blind to your own life, SORT YOURSELF OUT!! i was there for you, yes me!! the only person that would actually give a damn about you...

the trail of ignite will slowly burn till it catches you up and BANG!! you will have nobody..trust me

i gave you evrything ABSOLUTE evrything and you do this..your nothing but a fake,, using,, attention seeking,, home wrecking,, relationship hopping mad cow..

get some morels!! and respect and also integrity!! then you might actually be a woman for a change

Love you x

Hi baby,

I hope you are well?

Well I guess your back in Europe now, flown home to see your first grandchild. I bet you cried, cried tears of joy as you held him for the first time, a new life so small and precious wrapped up in your arms.

I don't know why you worried so much at first when you found out that you was going to be a grandmother. So what if your only 44, it was nothing to be embarrassed about, you can be so silly sometimes. Look at it this way you'd ace a glamourious gran contest

I've missed you today baby........I've missed you every day since we split. Not seeing you or hearing your beautiful voice cuts me up. I know your in the arms of someone else now and the way I feel tonight I can only wish you that he makes you happy.

KYAB

Xxxx

I finally realise that your a coward, always have been but I always over looked it. I met someone new, she stands her back up straight and faces the hell thats delt to her. Thats what I always thought you had in you but now that I see the real thing. I just feel sorry for you.

Dear X, was I really so bad you had to replace me? Was I really so boring to you that you ran off seeking the thrill of a new relationship? Really? I treated you as a queen. I really cared for you and you replaced me in no time. All the times you'd say to me "please don't ever replace me" and I assured you I wouldn't. Quite ironic isn't it? How after all those times you were worried I was going to replace you that you turned around and replaced me. Typical hypocrite. I hope you are happy with what you did. You broke my heart worse than anyone ever has.

i thought you loved me?? why cut me from you and the baby life, because of your mom? i was good to you! i work,clean,cook and took care of the baby while you slept! even you was working too,we was a team and one day its over?cant believe you let your mom play minds games with you and wasnt woman enough to tell her to back off! i forgave your mom and you but you need to grow up! i was always be here for you and the baby especially the baby!well i hope yall are good love yall ttyl

So I saw you yesterday. You don't look so confident and happy as you were when you left. It felt good to FINALLY ignore your crumbs. I know you're wondering why I did not respond to your text message. I know you're wondering why I looked so happy even though you were in the room. I'm happy to say that I feel better. I see my value and what little you gave.

I smiled today. I may cry tonight. Either way....I know what I have to do. I would prefer to do it all with you. But I can do it all.....without you.

I guess I want to thank you for letting me realize my potential.

----Why do I want to delete everything I just wrote?