Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Do you feel it? Tide getting up again? O wait no.. you're not in my sea any more.. But guess what?!

It's not nothing, it's a big fat wave! A wave of possitivity! I'm getting back again, better than ever!

And no this time you can't surf on my wave anymore! Ha! It's me time! Full of energy, intrested in the world again. Finally! Got the guts again to flirt. To date. To see the possibility of getting my * * * * together. The possibility of getting into a new relationship somewhere in the future. It doesn't need to be near.

I'm gonna get dressed up again. I'm gonna be cute again. I'm going to look good. I'm going to paint my hair red. Yes red. Red with waves I won't go blond and get straight hair, I'M NOT YOUR EX ( yes you wished you were right, "Straight hair would look better on you" yeah.. * * * * you! * * * * your ex! * * * * the perfect blond straight hair!

Some day I'm going to run a half marathon. Because of you I started jogging and it has led me to climb out of my depression. Thanks.

Thank you, thank me. Thank Sara Bareilles and this song :

It makes me think like this. Should I just repeat it forever? Because I like my positivity wave!

I feel pretty good because I have several distractions coming my way. However, I am a bit nervous once those distractions are over. I think I'm happy because you've been quiet and I always seem better when we get a breather right after we had a short texting stint. It's sort of "the quiet after the storm." I have no idea if you'll slowly get more distant as you get wrapped up in what you're doing. I'm just not looking forward to the aftermath of that mess. I can't have my life become a wreck just because yours will be. As always, I never wish you ill will, but you're pretty much on my **** list. Going back and thinking of when you got mad at me for my using my choice of words that I did...I may have apologized then, but I do mean them. Either you are REALLY easy...or you have zero clue as to what love is. You have some learning to do and once the lightbulb finally turns on, I hope we're at least still friends so I can see you finally making progress for the better.

Yes and no, I did and didn't want to get an email from you. I half expected it though. Surprised it took almost 2 years though.

You're right, you were and are a * * * * * . Your never-ending cycle of torturing people continues. It's funny, close friends of ours mentioned how they figured you will end up divorced before long. Poor guy. And what do you see in him? He's fat, short and a g....r. I had to laugh when I realized you said he was your cousin in that picture I found.

No, I really don't care what is going on in your life anymore. And you're lucky, I considered sending a copy of your emails to X. I can dig up his address from all the chain emails I got that he was copied on too. Thought he might like to know his fiance is reaching out to exes.

Pat Ellie on the head for me. Good luck to you, now leave me the * * * * alone.

I miss you so much. I think about you all the time. I want to email you, I want to talk to you, I want to be with you. I am now beginning to see that I've screwed up my half. If we got back together, do you think things would be different? Do you think that love can conquer all? Will we be happy together in the long run? Will I ever find anyone I'm as attracted to as I am to you? I don't want to be without you. I'm supposed to be there taking care of you.

So very sad today. I just feel like bursting into tears, I have not cried once in the 4wks we have been broken up. But today it has all got too much for me.

I am just your doormat, it kills me that you treat me this way and I allow it cos I love you.

I really need to be strong and remove you from my life forever, but at the moment I just can't find that strength. I no longer have the desire to contact you, it is now you that contacts me, telling me you miss me, your thinking of me.... and so what happens? we get back together and when your feeling scared you just dump me again? I don't think there is any heart left to be ripped up, its already in a million pieces, along with my soul you destroyed.

I wish I could hate you for what you have done too me

I miss you so much. I think about you all the time. I want to email you, I want to talk to you, I want to be with you. I am now beginning to see that I've screwed up my half. If we got back together, do you think things would be different? Do you think that love can conquer all? Will we be happy together in the long run? Will I ever find anyone I'm as attracted to as I am to you? I don't want to be without you. I'm supposed to be there taking care of you.

^^ Agree with this 100%, I could have written it! ^^

I just want you to know that I'm thinking about you, I don't want you to give up on us. I'm staying away again because we need time and I don't really know what to say. All I want to do is sort this out and be back in your arms again one day. I'm getting there, sweetheart. Slowly but surely I'm getting better every day. All those things you love about me are still there and always will be, and I'm learning about the mistakes I made that led to end. I hope you are too.

Please don't forget how special we were, and don't give up on the fact that we could easily make changes to the mistakes we made with time. Time and effort. When 95% of us was brilliant, is it not worth fighting for the 5% that wasn't?

I love you and miss you darling x

I have lost so much control the past 2 days, because I found out that you blocked me on chat. I hate myself for losing grip of reality and acting crazy, which just makes me more unattractive. I'm afraid that this ruins all the chances I have with you.

I love you, but I think I really need to focus on myself and be strong. Somehow.

Another dream of you this morning, god you looked so beautiful. In my dream you were maybe mine again. It kills me, you kill me. There will never be such a sweet love again I am afraid. With so much fun and laughs. How could it become this? you are my family, my sweet scuttles. and now I only see you in my dreams.

It pisses me off that you always said that if a couple breaks up once, they shouldn't get back together because they'll just break up again. I know you'd never ever take me back.

But you'd get back together with her. She's always different, isn't she? She gets to call the shots, and she doesn't give a crap.

You told me you wanted to find happiness from within yourself instead of from other people, and you wanted to be single for a while.

So then why are you with her? You dug down deep inside yourself and found her? She is your happiness that doesn't come from other people?

I'm sick of your lies. You say a lot of pretty words, but you don't mean any of them. You don't want my friendship. You want my attention.

Do you miss me saying goodnight? This is crippling me. I go to bed crying, wake up in the middle of the night crying...the days aren't too bad. I miss having you there, my best friend. I want to see you again, I want to talk some more, but I appreciate we need space too. I'm not sure who is meant to make the next move, or what to say. I love you. Goodnight petal x

I feel pathetic. I broke 11 days of NC today to let you know I missed you. I didn't want you to think I hated you. I got nothing back. I told you i wish we would have been more open and honest from the start because it sucks that we hurt each other so much. You told me you is sucks how it ended because it inconvenienced you and has made your move harder. I miss my best friend. you got what you needed. you found out that you could have the dresser and that I'd be home if you needed help lifting anything. I guess I just had to let you know I cared one more time. Now I must stop. NC was a happy place for me. Now I'm very sad and it's my own damn fault.

I'm just wondering if you even miss me at all and if you think we will ever be friends again. Even though you kind of played me like a fool when you broke up with me. You told me you wanted to see what else was out there. I told you that the only reason you would be thinking that is if some guy caught your attention and you were curious about how he was, how he would treat you. You told me there was no other guy and that I needed to relax. Well later in the week you tell me you're going to go out to a bar crawl with some guy you work with and that you've been texting him for a week now. You started texting him the day you BU with me!! You told me when you broke it off that you didn't want to hurt me and that everything was your fault, you just lost interest in me. The good ol' "it's not you its me" nonsense. We were together three years. Why would you play me like that? Do you not care about my feelings anymore?

It pisses me off that you always said that if a couple breaks up once, they shouldn't get back together because they'll just break up again. I know you'd never ever take me back.

But you'd get back together with her. She's always different, isn't she? She gets to call the shots, and she doesn't give a crap.

You told me you wanted to find happiness from within yourself instead of from other people, and you wanted to be single for a while.

So then why are you with her? You dug down deep inside yourself and found her? She is your happiness that doesn't come from other people?

I'm sick of your lies. You say a lot of pretty words, but you don't mean any of them. You don't want my friendship. You want my attention.

Exactly how I feel right now.... back to a cheating wife, who is now away, more likely in someone's bed. She is an unhappy, unkind, person and totally failed as a mum too but hey you love her, exactly as she is. I was never your type, you need someone you can look after, with not brains... there you go, back to where you belong.